Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL (Read 12,672 times)
The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau
Hardhat
LNF Bunker
*****
Offline

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Posts: 134,768
Location: Knepper On The Green
Joined: Oct 1st, 2005
Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #20 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Without any logic, or any other ability to actually dispute my statement, BertdeFanged can only puke up a old disgusting and partially digested morsel.

Poor Bert......

Do you have any evidence which suggests Paul is not what he is accused of?
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
The Wizard Decides
LNF Representative2
***
Offline

The Neo-Con agenda is
wrecking the Rep Party

Posts: 1,756
Joined: May 20th, 2006
Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #21 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Do you have any evidence which suggests Paul is not what he is accused of?


THIS IS STILL AMERICA!!! Our citizens are innocent until proven quilty.

This entire thread is based upon the premise of a smear and related quilt by association.

If you want to play these games, stop calling yourself an American and move to Russia.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau
Hardhat
LNF Bunker
*****
Offline

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Posts: 134,768
Location: Knepper On The Green
Joined: Oct 1st, 2005
Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #22 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:
THIS IS STILL AMERICA!!! Our citizens are innocent until proven quilty.

This entire thread is based upon the premise of a smear and related quilt by association.

If you want to play these games, stop calling yourself an American and move to Russia.

Again, do you have any proof that he is not what the thread claim? because he HAS accepted money from bigot groups, and he has had his photo taken whith Don Black. He is also very popular in Stormfront who claim to be, or were supporters. Now can you prove he is not a supermascist?
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
The Wizard Decides
LNF Representative2
***
Offline

The Neo-Con agenda is
wrecking the Rep Party

Posts: 1,756
Joined: May 20th, 2006
Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #23 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Again, do you have any proof that he is not what the thread claim? because he HAS accepted money from bigot groups, and he has had his photo taken whith Don Black. He is also very popular in Stormfront who claim to be, or were supporters. Now can you prove he is not a supermascist?


Go back the Middle Ages for your witchhunts. Then you can scream "J'accuse" at the top of your shrill voice.

You and others here are constantly decrying the "Race Card" but are more than willing to play the anti-semitic card in it's place.

The hypocrisy is sickening.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
horselady
Ex Member


Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #24 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
THIS IS STILL AMERICA!!! Our citizens are innocent until proven quilty.

This entire thread is based upon the premise of a smear and related quilt by association.

If you want to play these games, stop calling yourself an American and move to Russia.



  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Solar
Ex Member


Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #25 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Again, do you have any proof that he is not what the thread claim? because he HAS accepted money from bigot groups, and he has had his photo taken whith Don Black. He is also very popular in Stormfront who claim to be, or were supporters. Now can you prove he is not a supermascist?

Well we know how he feels about "Fleet footed black males". Grin
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
horselady
Ex Member


Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #26 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well we know how he feels about "Fleet footed black males". Grin



  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Solar
Ex Member


Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #27 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau
Hardhat
LNF Bunker
*****
Offline

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Posts: 134,768
Location: Knepper On The Green
Joined: Oct 1st, 2005
Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #28 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well we know how he feels about "Fleet footed black males". Grin

Yep. They're all the rage!
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau
Hardhat
LNF Bunker
*****
Offline

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Posts: 134,768
Location: Knepper On The Green
Joined: Oct 1st, 2005
Re: NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL
Reply #29 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Go back the Middle Ages for your witchhunts. Then you can scream "J'accuse" at the top of your shrill voice.

You and others here are constantly decrying the "Race Card" but are more than willing to play the anti-semitic card in it's place.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

LOL! No race card justa simple article your sorry ass cannot refute.
  

Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint
 
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › NEO-NAZIS LOVE RON PAUL

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room





Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules