Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › body/blood
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) body/blood (Read 3,832 times)
DPMartin
LNF Staffer3

Let there be Light

body/blood
Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:46am
Print Post  
The blood and body, of the acceptable sacrifice, is the physical proof of His Whereabouts. And what does that mean in us, being that we receive it. Sacrifices, or offerings, were done to affirm that the Lord was with them. The Lord was with Able affirmed by the accepted offering, but yet Cain killed him. So why did God separate the Blood (the life of the body) from the Body in Jesus?

&&&&A citizen in need of changing his ways. For as it has been said by one much wiser: ďThe way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.Ē
IP Logged

Mercy For All
LNF Moderator
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Generally, generalizations
are always false.

Re: body/blood
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Never really thought about it...

IP Logged

DPMartin
LNF Staffer3

Let there be Light

Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Never really thought about it...

I submit for your consideration, in that I believe the Lord tells us, and shows us, so that we know. Not mysteries that are unknowable. And I do believe the focus of understanding thereof has been left to (itís a mystery, or you just canít know) that is common on this. But an accurate undisputable understanding may offer the solution. And strengthen those who follow Jesus Christ.

It is the separation of the Father and the Son. But the Son has the Life of the Father that is eternal. Therefore the believer receives the separation of the Father and the Son to receive the Life of the Son that is the Life of the Father that separates the life of the receiverís body from the receiverís body by the power of the Life of God. The Holy Spirit. Then the life of the receiverís body does not suffer the demise and destiny of the receiverís body. Hence that which was separated, Father and Son is now joined in the receiver of the sacrifice. Hence the body (bread) separated from the blood (wine) the life of the body and rejoined in the receiver. When Jesus said one has the power to become sons of God, it is plain to see that this is the whole purpose of discarding the sons of men to be sons of God. And in that separation that is acceptable before God is the presence of God, the Holy Spirit,  physical proof of His Whereabouts.

&&&&A citizen in need of changing his ways. For as it has been said by one much wiser: ďThe way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.Ē
IP Logged

Mercy For All
LNF Moderator
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

are always false.

Reply #3 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure we "receive" anything during the Eucharist/Communion/whatever.  Jesus said, "Do this in remembrance of me."  I don't see any other doctrine in scripture.

IP Logged

DPMartin
LNF Staffer3

Let there be Light

Reply #4 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm not sure we "receive" anything during the Eucharist/Communion/whatever. †Jesus said, "Do this in remembrance of me." †I don't see any other doctrine in scripture.

That is true, it is in remembrance thereof, of what He did for us. Hence the theme (if you will) through out the scriptures of the acceptable sacrifices clear back the first man that experienced death or the separation of the life of the body from the body.

Able was the first man to experience death. By the hand of his brother In his brotherís response to the acceptable sacrifice of the lamb who had authority by birth right in the flesh over him. Then in  Godís  response to Cain stating that He could hear the blood of Able cry out unto Him. Thus God was with Able and heard Able when the life of the body was separated from the body. And the acceptable sacrifice evident in the color of the smoke was the physical proof of His Whereabouts, in that God was with Able and did hear the life of the body of Able cry unto Him.

But God did separate the life of the body from the body in Jesus of which we are to remember but in that remembrance we not only describe the bread as body and the wine as blood, we also receive it in this remembrance. Which is brought together in us.

IP Logged

sister_in_Jesus
LNF Senior Staffer4

Saved by grace

Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2008 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
DPMartin wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 at 12:26pm:
I submit for your consideration, in that I believe the Lord tells us, and shows us, so that we know. Not mysteries that are unknowable. And I do believe the focus of understanding thereof has been left to (itís a mystery, or you just canít know) that is common on this. But an accurate undisputable understanding may offer the solution. And strengthen those who follow Jesus Christ.

It is the separation of the Father and the Son. But the Son has the Life of the Father that is eternal. Therefore the believer receives the separation of the Father and the Son to receive the Life of the Son that is the Life of the Father that separates the life of the receiverís body from the receiverís body by the power of the Life of God. The Holy Spirit. Then the life of the receiverís body does not suffer the demise and destiny of the receiverís body. Hence that which was separated, Father and Son is now joined in the receiver of the sacrifice. Hence the body (bread) separated from the blood (wine) the life of the body and rejoined in the receiver. When Jesus said one has the power to become sons of God, it is plain to see that this is the whole purpose of discarding the sons of men to be sons of God. And in that separation that is acceptable before God is the presence of God, the Holy Spirit, †physical proof of His Whereabouts.

Sorry but that makes no sense at all. Huh If you are trying to define the meaning of the Lord's supper (communion, eucharist), what scripture do you base the above statements on?
The significance of the Lord's supper (communion, euchraist) is to bring to mind what Jesus Christ did for us. Participation is an act of obedience and is purely symbolic of His body that was broken for us and His blood that was shed to cover our sins.
To me, your first statement and the one referenced above is...well...gibberish.

The difference you make in others will never be more than the difference Jesus Christ makes in you.

IP Logged

DPMartin
LNF Staffer3

Let there be Light

Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:02am
Print Post  
sister_in_Jesus wrote on Oct 18th, 2008 at 3:45pm:
Sorry but that makes no sense at all. Huh If you are trying to define the meaning of the Lord's supper (communion, eucharist), what scripture do you base the above statements on?
The significance of the Lord's supper (communion, euchraist) is to bring to mind what Jesus Christ did for us. Participation is an act of obedience and is purely symbolic of His body that was broken for us and His blood that was shed to cover our sins.
To me, your first statement and the one referenced above is...well...gibberish.

Gibberish if you will, but in the Body of Christ should be the Spiritual Meat to live the Life of Christ. And that Spiritual meat is to be the offering that is bleed out before the Lord, flayed by the Lord and burnt by the fire of the Lord as a sweet savior unto the Lord and consumed with plenty of salt, and not with honey or leaven which is unacceptable. And the meat is not to be without a measure of wine and not be without a measure of fine flour and oil.

Read the Tora (the first five books) and the Gospels and prove me wrong. Anybody can say theyíve never read that. But itís not my job to read it for you, or to you, nor quote half of the Bible on this posting.

IP Logged

Mercy For All
LNF Moderator
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

are always false.

Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
DPMartin wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:02am:
Gibberish if you will, but in the Body of Christ should be the Spiritual Meat to live the Life of Christ. And that Spiritual meat is to be the offering that is bleed out before the Lord, flayed by the Lord and burnt by the fire of the Lord as a sweet savior unto the Lord and consumed with plenty of salt, and not with honey or leaven which is unacceptable. And the meat is not to be without a measure of wine and not be without a measure of fine flour and oil.

I'm not sure Christ's sacrifice had to meet the requirements of the Mosaic Covenant.

IP Logged

sister_in_Jesus
LNF Senior Staffer4

Saved by grace

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 12:15am
Print Post  
DPMartin wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 at 11:02am:
...but in the Body of Christ should be the Spiritual Meat to live the Life of Christ. And that Spiritual meat is to be the offering that is bleed out before the Lord, flayed by the Lord and burnt by the fire of the Lord as a sweet savior unto the Lord and consumed with plenty of salt, and not with honey or leaven which is unacceptable. And the meat is not to be without a measure of wine and not be without a measure of fine flour and oil.

?? What does that even mean? †I'm not trying to be mean-spirited, if that's what you are thinking, I'm being quite honest. You seem to be putting metaphors together and the outcome is not logical or meaningful. I'm not sure why you are doing that. God's words are not that hard to understand. Jesus made it very clear what the meaning of the Lord's Supper is and why we are to partake of it in 1 Cor 11:24-26. Perhaps it would be helpful if you read that scripture.

The difference you make in others will never be more than the difference Jesus Christ makes in you.

IP Logged

jeff
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 2:12am
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm not sure Christ's sacrifice had to meet the requirements of the Mosaic Covenant.

it didn't.  blood sacrifice predates the Mosaic convenant.

it goes back to God's relationship with Abel and His covenant with Abraham.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › body/blood

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News