Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereLNF Rules and Information › - Liberty News Forum - what they are saying -
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - Liberty News Forum - what they are saying - (Read 13,379 times)
MonsterMan the Sheepdog
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Praise Jesus, my Lord
and Savior.

Re: - Liberty News Forum - what they are saying -
Reply #20 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 1:25am
Print Post  
I have been a member here for over 5 years.  Sometimes I take a break... really longs ones.  In the end I always come back.

I post on only a couple of other forums.  My local paper and a Concealed Carry forum local to my state.

I feel like I know several people here and enjoy the conversations.  The forum is pretty well moderated and you don't see all the trolls and seriously out of control personal attacks that you see on other forums or blogs.

Thanks for providing this forum.

IP Logged

FreedomLover
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

RIP Roger... you'll be
missed.

Reply #21 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Quote:
I can easily say I know less about the world now then I did when I first started here... Perhaps it just feels that way....

I like LNF but will probably stop posting shortly.

It'd be sad to see you leave..... just take a break.

The DLC:&&&& &&&&&&

IP Logged

AmericanDemo
LNF Representative

Reply #22 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 9:49am
Print Post  
I joined in 2004; I had only been on one other political board and was kicked off for not agreeing with everything they believed.

I came on and took the heat for being Democrat for a very long time. I took some jabs personally about one and half years ago and deleted my account. But I had to come back. I had made some really good friends and also learned that most the ones jabbing at me were my friends also.

I have learned so much on this board. When I first came, I was a liberal democrat. Now I'm more of a conservative democrat. The main lesson I learned was don't blindly follow any politician, you will be let down.

We all disagree on many issues here, but when one of us is in need of the support of the others, it's a given that they will wish you well and give good advice. That my friends are what an American Community does.

I wish all you well, and God Bless you all and God Bless America.

If you want CHANGE!!!!&&&&I’m starting with the woman in the mirror&&I’m asking her to change her ways&&And no message could have been any clearer&&If you want to make the world a better place&&Take a look at yourself and then make a change

IP Logged

Shooterman
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Constipation in Chinese
is Hung Chow!

Reply #23 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 10:53am
Print Post  
It's really hard to be humble, when you're perfect in so many ways, but I try really hard to do so. Grin

Thanks, Admin, for putting up with some of my crap over the years.

I first joined when American Patriot, Proud Vet, Chelle, JFA, Weaselteeth, Robth, I guess FL was here, Arthur King ( oh boy, would some of our current brethren have a field day with him ) and a host of others. I left after about 3000 or so posts, came back, stayed for about another 7000 or so, left again, and have been back for keeps.

Tried a slew of other forums and am always looking; been to some supposedly conservative forums and they dislike dissent as much as anyone.

Been banned off a few, but my gain was their loss.

Made some online friends here I will cherish 'till the day I die, and have met some real jerkoffs.

Again, thanks, Admin.

We have computers and Boeing 747s because the North won the Civil War- Thomas Paine December 2010&&&&&&&&We should not fall into the trap of taking ourselves too seriously.  Shooterman 1935-  &&&&The United States is entirely [354 U.S. 1, 6] a creature of the Constitution.

IP Logged

Gristle
LNF Representative

Mistrust of government
is robust mental health

Reply #24 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
admin wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 at 10:11pm:
- what members say about the Liberty News Forum -
-what members like about the forum-
-positive remarks from members about the LNF-

-you can copy someone else's positive remarks about LNF and post it here-
-thanks LNF Admin

Good place to debate, plenty of smart people, even the liberals with their usual handicaps. Forum software is good and it works. There's a couple of features it needs, but all in all it's pleasant to use.  Discussed them with Source Forge and maybe they'll includ them with the next release.

You folks going to get the next release?

Individuals can exist without government but government cannot exist without individuals

IP Logged

Dan the Palin Fan
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

Shared sacrifice my ass

Reply #25 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Fun place. Fun posters. Wish we were able to focus more things on constructive issues sometimes, but the pissing contests are fun too.

One thing, some of my favorite posters read a lot, but don't post much. I wish there was a way to get guys like Tiny and Sarged speaking their minds more. I think it would benefit all if they did.

It's not called generosity when you give away money other people earned.

IP Logged

sundance621
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #26 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 5:36pm:
If you're looking for personal endorsements, then I'm happy to provide one. I joined way back in 2002, and began participating on a regular basis around the time of our war against Iraq.

This is the only political forum that I participate in. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best forum on the Internet. It has a little bit of everything. It definitely provides an open arena to discuss politics, but it's also a place where people can come, socialize and just have fun.

To be honest, the best endorsers of the LNF would be the leftist-libbies here like Queshank, LadyLawyer, Mojo, Laudenum, CaliGuy and Greg. Why? Because they're all longtime contributors who are still here. They get beat up, put down and generally whacked upside their terrorist-loving heads, but they're still here. So you know there must be something really special about this place.

It's called Masochism.

IP Logged

bama hussein beau
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 8:27pm
Print Post  

This place is informative and fun and I spend way too much time here.

I'm sure that almost everyone here will agree with all of the above!     Wink

IP Logged

Low_pockets
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Feb 5th, 2009 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
I enjoy the forum and don't give up.I am on a new computer and a new IPS.Hope i don't mess up too bad as i am having to figure this thing out on my own.LP

IP Logged

FreedomLover
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

RIP Roger... you'll be
missed.

Reply #29 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 12:38am
Print Post  
Shooterman wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 at 10:53am:
I guess FL was here,  

I'm glad to hear I made such a strong impression on you back then.  Cry

The DLC:&&&& &&&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereLNF Rules and Information › - Liberty News Forum - what they are saying -

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog