Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb to terrorist
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb to terrorist (Read 48,447 times)
katsung47
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re:  CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb to
Reply #10 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This is the first time I've seen an alleged news source not have any entry whatsoever on Wikipedia. There is no article for The European Union Times. I did find an entry about the EUTimes from RationalWiki http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/European_Union_Times

Was it your first time to see mainstream media to report WMD news that at last led to Iraq war? It's nothing important about your first time and so said mainstream media news source. Only a tool to cheat American people. Or what about this?

Quote:
"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report
By ANI | ANI – Sun, Feb 20, 2011 12:18 PM

ISTretweetEmailPrintLondon, Feb 20(ANI): Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/cia-spy-davis-giving-nuclear-bomb-material-al-20110219-...

It's ridiculous that so much comments about the"news source" when the news was not at their favor.

Japan earthquake and Libya war are part of the Iran war plan. To justify the Iran war, the Feds prepared a nuclear "terror attack" on US and Europe. The plan starts later last year.

651. Terror case around 10/27 (11/2/2010)

My wife was arranged an unusual Chinese trip from 10/17 to 10/27. If a framed drug case broke out at this time, big events would be created to distract public attention. Either there would be natural disasters (artificial), or terror attacks, or the war on Iran, or all of them. A typical one was the plot of April 8, 2009. My wife, severely sickened with  flu, returned from her China trip on that day. Around 4/8/2010, there was a pandemic took place in Mexico that killed 168 people in that month. Later, government said that was a new flu and gave it a new name - Swine flu. I had accurately predicted that event in "596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)".

This time the big event was terror attack. On 10/29, media made it a big news that two mail bombs from Yemen were found on separate cargo planes. The information was delivered by Saudi-Arabia security to US on 10/28. I think if Feds had activated the framed drug case on 10/27, next day there would be a series of terror bombings in US and Europe. That could have developed to a nuclear attack. People could see it from their pre-psychological propaganda.

Re: "10/10/21    Clinton Lost Nuclear 'Biscuit'

Published October 21, 2010
FoxNews

At the time, Patterson described how Clinton misplaced the card for months, confessing the loss after being asked to provide the card so it could be replaced with an updated code.

ABC noted that a similar claim was made about former President Jimmy Carter, who was said to have left the card with the launch codes in a suit sent to the dry cleaner.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/21/report-clinton-lost-nuclear-biscuit/ "

Quote, "Oops! US Air Force loses 50 nukes

Published 28 October, 2010

US military lost track of 50 intercontinental ballistic missiles recently. The incident became public after a former Air Force officer tweeted about the loss of communication between the missiles and the control center.

http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-10-28/usa-lost-nukes-missiles.html "

Clinton time is a decade away. Carter time is much older. Why would they beat a dead horse? It's similar to the recent attack on Roman Catholic with decades old sex abusing cases. There is a purpose behind it. Did other presidents of US have committed similar negligence? Why Clinton and Carter were picked up? It's because they are in same party with current president - Obama. To make it easy for people to believe Demo-controlled government is negligent in security. These events are used to justify a coming nuclear terror attack. The two news within a week is not a coincidence. It opens a passage of nuclear attack when the low end gate (operation) of air force and the high end gate (command) of President are both opening.

These bombing attack news and nuclear negligence news were all released at a time around 10/27.

652. Another plot of nuclear attack (11/11/2010)

I allege Feds planned a nuclear attack on US in later October. If you remember, there was an attempt of similar attack on August 30, 2007 when a B-52 carried 6 loaded nuclear missile flied over US continent.
On August 28, 2007, media reported that Bush accepted the resignation of Attorney General Gonzales. His top adviser - Karl Rove also left his post on August 30. The news told us that the rat always is the first to learn the ship would sink. And this time, we got:

Quote, "EXODUS OF JEWISH ADVISORS FROM OBAMA WHITE HOUSE:
by arminius33 ? Mon Oct 11, 2010

What makes this latest development all the more ominous is that Emmanuel is not the only VIP within organized Zionist interests getting our of Dodge. Shortly after Emmanuel's announcement, the political world was rocked with the news literally within days of each others that Emmanuel's colleagues, namely David Axelrod (Obama's Chief Political Advisor) and Larry Summers (Chief Economic Advisor) announced they were leaving as well.

http://www.itszone.co.uk/discuss/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=114132

Emm

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #11 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
(Continuation)

Emmanuel left for no convincible reason. He just cut off the relationship to a criminal nuclear attack like what Karl Rove and Gonzales had done.

Another man had predicted this terror attack.

Quote, "Alex Jones Predicts Staged Terror Attack in October-November 2010

We have Obama and Clinton advisers saying, "What Obama needs is a giant terror attack to win the mid term elections and to get a second term in 2012'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHggwnUOHjA&feature=player_embedded#!

It means the Obama administration approved the plot for the interest of their party. The plot went soured when they failed to frame me into a drug case.

On 11/2 I wrote "651. Terror case around 10/27 (11/2/2010)". Next day afternoon something strange happened while I logged into E-Bay's forum. I found I could post everything except #651. Then I was blocked to post in the internet. Next day (11/4) the problem continued. I went to library. There in Chinese newspaper "World Journal" there was an article about "Asian Carp". It said the authority changed their policy - they will kill and eat the Asian Carp instead of intercept them. It was obviously an intimidation. #651 revealed their plot. Feds are so angry that they decide to kill and eat me. How to kill and eat? I don't know. But it proves I am very correct on their mafia style communication. see "642. Next step, a Chinese spy ring? (8/2/2010) ".

IP Logged

quiller
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reinstate dueling for
Congress

Reply #12 - Mar 30th, 2011 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 at 7:50pm:
Beware a 911 alike nuclear attack.

Oh drear. The perennial LNF wack-job nuisance, and Internet laughingstock, himself. Also known as kathaksung and widely reputed to be the single most comprehensive supply of third-rate "proof" of "conspiracies" so badly alleged.

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #13 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
653. Target of nuclear attack - AE911 TRUTH (11/18/2010)

There was a missile launch on Nov.8 off California coast.
Quote:
, "Mystery Rocket Launch Caught On Camera Off California Coast - Expert Interviewed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5pnAFducY  "

The odd thing is Pentagon denied it knew there was a rocket launching. I allege it was part of "later October plot". Either it was a practice of the plot or a signal to the counterpart of the Feds - the rogue teams of secret police of other joined countries, among them U.K. and China are sure conspirators. It convinces them that the Feds did have prepared a nuclear attack on US.

One thing should be noticed is that there were multiple targets Feds planned to attack. In Aug. 30, 2007, six nuclear missiles were loaded on B-52. In this later October plot, 50 intercontinental ballistic missiles lost track. In "511. Seven most wanted cities by Feds (9/28/2007)" I said that Washington DC, Boston and Houston were the possible targets. In this plot, I add two more cities: New York and San Francisco. The reason: there are people live there Whom Feds fear so much.

For many times, I said that Feds planned framed drug case on me with big events to distract. So many times their plans didn't go through because they failed to frame me in drug case. Iran war delayed again and again because for Feds, Iran war is less important then a witness to their crime. Two months ago, another big threat appeared.

Quote:
 Evidence Refutes the Official 9/11 Investigation: The Scientific Forensic Facts

by Richard Gage and Gregg Roberts
Global Research, October 13, 2010
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - 2010-10-04

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=21436

"Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" is a professional group. The evidence they gave is a fatal to the Feds. AE911 TRUCE press conference to media on 9/9/2010 must have rattled the Feds. I think it motivated the Feds again to activate the second nuclear attack in later October. To eliminate individual, Feds could frame a drug case. How can they eliminate a group? There are hundreds of them. One easy way (for the Feds) is: a nuclear attack.

The home base of AE911 TRUTH is in San Francisco (Berkeley?), that's why I think it becomes a target. The other one is the New York City.

654. A 90 days' project (11/30/2010)

The 10/27/2010 plot went soured. For which Feds created UPS mail bomb case. The plot ends with BBC's announcement.

UPS Yemen Bomb Scare is a Hoax BBC Confirms NO Explosives
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNXb9NWPtcw&sns

Quote:
Obama lies about the Bomb at Midlands UK airport, BBC don't even try to hide it. As the producer in V for Vendetta says "It's not our job to make up the news, that's the governments"

The FAKE bomb attack comes 4 days before the Midterms, and 3 days after British Airways said security was to tight and that naked body scanners were too intrusive, how convenient for those America scanner makers that this story would break.

Anyhow, a new 90 days project is set up immediately. Here is a strange news.

"Israel's Netanyahu unveils U.S. plan for new talks

By Allyn Fisher-Ilan Allyn Fisher-ilan ¨C Sat Nov 13,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101113/ts_nm/us_palestinians_israel_talks"

The US has given Israel a written guarantee that it won't pressure the Jewish state for additional settlement freezes if it accepts a limited 90 day construction moratorium to revive Mideast peace talks.

My interpretation of this news is: US covertly promised Israel to activate the war on Iran in exchange for a peace agreement  between Israel and Palestine . For years the promise was broken again and again. Isarel. loses patience and starts its settlement construction in Palestinian's land. This time, to assure Israel, Feds gave Israel a written paper to guarantee a war.

On 11/8, a mystery missile launched off California coach. I now think it was a signal to the rogue team of the counterpart of the Feds in collaborate countries. It indicates that the Feds determined to activate a nuclear attack.

Quote:
GORDON DUFF: IN MOTION: THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES
November 11, 2010 posted by Gordon Duff

SEE IT COMING AND STOP IT, EVEN IF IT COSTS YOU EVERYTHING
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

¡°The 2010 election had one purpose, war with Iran, even if the risk is world conflict and the real loser, no matter what happens on the battlefield is the United States.¡±

Plans are in motion for a ¡°false flag¡± attack on America.   Iran will be blamed, everyone knows that and Iran will be totally innocent.  This is the last thing Iran would ever want.  The most likely scenario is a nuclear attack.  Two bombs are missing, bombs built by Israel in South Africa and lost long ago.  These were supposedly Saddam¡¯s bombs.  Now we are told Iran has them.  Israel has had them all along and the fear, they may be inside the United States already.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/11/gordon-duff-in-motion-the-plot-to-destro...

IP Logged

Dr Watt
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
There is also a heavy emphasis on Zionism. A decidedly left wing trait.

Actually, you're both right.

Anti-Semitism is the one issue where the Extreme Left and the Extreme Right can find common ground. They all hate the Jews!

-Dr Watt

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #15 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)

On 12/4, I wrote an article "Wiki-Leaks is another false flag" and posted it in APFN. One hour later, I was surprised to find the topic was replied by Julian Assange. I don't think it was  Assange himself did it. He is on the run. Most likely it is the work of his handler - the Feds. The purpose is to link me to a would be "criminal". Assange is a living plant like Bin Laden. Here is the topic:

Quote:
Wiki-Leaks is another false flag ?kathaksung, Sat Dec 4 09:27

* Thats not all, Netanyahu said.... ?Percy, Sat Dec 4 18:52

o Julian Assange answers your questions ?Julian Assange, Sat Dec 4 10:24

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=134449;title=APFN

Bin Laden is a living plant.

In 1990, Soviet bloc collapsed. US intelligence turned its resource which used to deal with Soviet bloc to the new target - Mid-east countries which are rich in natural resource. Bin Laden, an asset of the CIA in Afghanistan war(against Russian), was revived in this new project as a false flag - Islamic extremist. He went to Sudan first in 1991.

Quote:
The Sudanese offered to arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia .

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

Saudi and US didn't take the offer with various excuse because Bin Laden is a living plant they deployed there.

In 1995, Bin Laden tried to set up a connection with Saddam but was refused.

Quote:
  Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam, al Qaida 

A September 2006 report by the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that Saddam was "distrustful of al Qaida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al Qaida to provide material or operational support."

The Senate report, citing an FBI debriefing of a senior Iraqi spy, Faruq Hijazi , said that Saddam turned down a request for assistance by bin Laden which he made at a 1995 meeting in Sudan with an Iraqi operative.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080310/wl_mcclatchy/2875005

Sudan may have felt the danger to accomodate Bin Laden. In May 1996, the Sudanese asked bin Laden to leave. He went to Afghan and stay there until now.

In August 1998, Sudan and Afghanistan were bombed by US missiles.

In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.

Quote:
Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
* Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 14 October 2001 22.19 BST

http://www.politic.co.uk/18142-remember-osama.html ;

In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine. '

Quote:

Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential
DUBAI | Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14pm
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69O3JP20101025 ;

He didn't go to Yemen, Somali or Syria for his "revolution" because they are resource poor countries, not in US interest list.  He didn't go to Saudi or Kuwait. Because they are US allies. He only went to Sudan, Afghan, or Iraq (intended to) because these three countries were not controlled by US at that time. As a living plant, he gave US the excuse to activate attack on these three countries. (Even Saddam realized that Bin Laden was a dangerous living plant and rejected him, Iraq at last was invaded with an unexisted WMD)

Julian Assange is another false flag and living plant. The target is not to control natural resource but to control the free speech kindom - the Internet. If you have noticed that in last month, the events come with the Wiki-leaks' third leaking. '

Quote:
The 19 Senators Who Voted To Censor The Internet
from the free-speech-isn't-free dept

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20101118/10291211924/the-19-senators-who-voted-...;  

Quote:
US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030542_censorship_internet.html#ixzz17BCGjPeM ;

Quote:
WIKILEAKS will leak 250.000 documents sunday nov 28
Sat Nov 27, 2010

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=134278;title=APFN...;

What will be their next step? Feds will upgrade the secret level of the leaking document to their puppet Assange. That will finally justify the legitimate of control of the Internet. When you saw that Wiki-Leaks is moving from this server to that, this web site to other, do you realize all these sites could be potential victims of the next wave of Internet censorship and seizure? Assange does same thing Bin Laden has done.

I always say that I am the most wanted of the Feds. Though I am always under the surveillance of the Feds, to set up an internet communication with a "criminal" could justify their action and turn an unreasonable search into a reasonable one. On 12/5, (next day that Assange post reply to my article) A working van of "Direct TV" parked at my front door. Technician installed something in my neighbor's house. (we share one roof and the wall) I think that they were installing detective instrument. My neighbor has had a dish satellite antenna already.

656. Christmas holiday season plot (12/9/2010)

The next possible acti

IP Logged

katsung47
LNF Representative

Reply #16 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
656. Christmas holiday season plot (12/9/2010)

The next possible action on me and my family likely will be in coming Christmas and New Year's day holiday season. Feds used to apply a search and arrest warrant on holiday because there is family re-union that day. This time the Feds arranged a 7 night Western Carib - holiday cruise for my family, dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26. Of course, I refused the invitation. It is easy to frame a case or apply an incident on a trip. Anyhow, that will cut my connection to most of my relatives. My mother, my wife and my daughter, my siblings and their spouse all joined that trip. Moreover, my wife's cousins - Dr. Wang (Huang) and Mr. Wang (Huang) Yi Hong and their spouse also will join the trip. They were murder targets too. see: 223. FBI director said Hong Kong will be attacked (4/24/04)  242. Dr. Wang is a target (7/24)383. The cross murder deal (2/7/06), 392. 12/2 plot to murder Mr. Wang Yi Hong (3/15/06).

This is third long time trip for my wife this year. It never happen before. It only proves how intensify the persecution is going on.

Last month (November) there was a fire in another cruise ship Carnival. It drifted on the sea for three days without power. "They can call it a nightmare. A cruise from hell." (AP) said.

I think it was a drill of the Feds, though the usual practice is food poison. It was a psychological pre-planting to justify a coming incident of Royal Caribean (a cruise arranged for my family) if a framed case would go through. And that will be followed by terror attacks, (nuclear attack) Korean crisis and Iran war.

657. Internet control and computer plant (12/16/2010)

On Dec. 7, I wrote "655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)". Later that day, I learned that Assange turned himself in to the British police. I think that was a swift reaction to my analysis. When Assange's real face was exposed, it was unnecessary to maintain the puppet show. Anyhow, his mission is done. The Internet censorship law- COICA, will go through the House next month even he is absent. WikiLeaks established in 2007. The high tide is in recent days. Feds finally consume Julian Assange in my case. On 12/4, they set up a link between Assange and I by answering my post with his name. Then when I correctly revealed his role is a false flag on 12/7, they ended his hide and seek game earlier than planned.

This time the possible accusation the Feds apply on me might be "access the secret site". I worry that Feds had planted some secret in my computer. I bought a note-book one year ago. I seldom use it because it was heavily harassed by the Feds. The telephone line was blocked; wireless didn't work; even the software Microsoft Word didn't work. Three months ago, my wife suddenly became active on computer with the excuse that she wanted to watch the movie from the Internet. Then came an AT&T technician who found problem in outside station. So the line was opened. Then my wife asked a computer specialist work on my note-book. He downloaded some program into my note-book. So I could go Internet at home and write, store articles with Microsoft Word Pad.

Sometime later, I found that new Microsoft office software having strange character. It kept pop up when I didn't use it. Have you ever seen the Word Pad actively invite you to use it? It also started to request my name if I want to use it. I suspect someone was controlling my computer remotely. They might covertly collect my material through spy software downloaded by that specialist or even input some "confidential material" into my computer without my awareness. My wife never watches a movie from the Internet until now. What she did three months ago, was an action instructed by the Feds. They set up a trap in computer for me. I allege.

To eliminate my suspicion, the computer specialist my wife invited was S.Y.. He was my neighbor 15 years ago.
That was 1995, when I returned from Shanghai, I found my next door neighbor changed. Two families shared a four bed-room house. One family was a couple named Y with a son. The other one was a single mom with a daughter. My wife also had a new colleague: G-man who had a girl. (see 643. Foreign agents or foreign support groups? (8/12/2010) )
The three children were at similar age to my daughter.

My daughter had had three playmates before 1995, they lived cross street or several buildings away. They were all moved away at that time. Instead, Feds found three new playmates for my daughter. From them, I learned that when Feds put one under surveillance, they even get the child included.(my daughter was 6 then) And how close it was? Two families were in next door. One worked as my wife's colleague.

C.Y. was a Chef. He never worked long in any restaurant. Sometimes one week in this one, sometimes a month in that, he changed his employer all the time. When Mrs. Y said her husband had almost worked for every restaurant of the Bay Area, I interpreted it as: the Feds had investigated all restaurants in Bay Area.

S.Y. was a boy then. Last time I saw him, he was still a pupil. Now he is a young man. It seems the Feds have cultivated him as a computer "specialist".

IP Logged

Dr Watt
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 6:59pm
Print Post  

-Dr Watt

IP Logged

SORAL trumps all
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
This all sounds almost as silly as Obama creating a massive cover up and conspiracy before he was even born, to become president one day.

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
katsung47 wrote on Mar 20th, 2011 at 4:54pm:
661. Earthquake of Japan (3/14/2011)

The March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan was created by the Pentagon, I believe.

Artificial earthquake is a matured technique and had been used in my case several times. (see  “503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)”, “518. Earthquake after wildfire (11/3/07)”, “552. Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique (6/14/08)” )

This big earthquake damaged several nuclear power stations in Japan. Officials presumed that partial meltdowns had occurred at two crippled reactors and that they were facing serious cooling problems at three more.

I allege it is the continuation of the series “nuclear terror attack” plot started later last year. The purpose is to push up a panic in public to justify the war on Iran. Iran is accused of developing nuclear weapons by the US though Iran denies it.

There were at least three times later last year that the Feds intended to activate a “nuclear terror attack” in US.

1.      Later October 2010, days before 11/2 mid-term election. The plot was signaled with “Yemen UPS parcel bombing” case.

2.      Christmas holiday 2010. The plot was signaled by Wikileaks case. (Which was planned to control the Internet communication, to wipe out my year long revelation) Military conflict between North and South Korea and two big snow storms in London and New York. The cities were selected because people there mostly anti-war and demand 911 truth.

3.      February 26, 2011. The plot was signaled with two unusual snow storms in San Francisco Bay area and New York on 2/25. (see all these plots from posts starting from #651)

A recent case exposed where the “nuclear bomb” or “dirty bomb” material of the coming “terror attack”  comes from. That topic told you why US almost have a warfare with its ally – Pakistan.

Are you into numerology?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereOff the Wall News - Conspiracy Theories › CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb to terrorist

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog