Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Liberty News Forum

Home Help Search Login Register

Liberty News Forum See who won the annual Liberty News Forum member awards!
Political Discussion News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Creative Writing - Sports Forum
A1 News Page - Games - Computers Tech - Military - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
Directory of LNF Blogs - Rasmussen Reports Polls - House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Chat Room
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Too Sexy For Saudi Arabia ((ladies only)) (Read 1,470 times)
Josie
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Washington
Too Sexy For Saudi Arabia ((ladies only))
Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:49pm

LOL

"OMG you are SooOOoo sexy!! Please lift my burka up to my waist and have your way with me..."

This is insanity!
Thank goodness we don't like in a place where the Government can deport us for being too good looking.... idk where I would go hehehe j/k

Quote:
Hey girl, I'm the guy who was deported for being too handsome

Ladies, say hello to Omar Borkan Al Gala. Or just make whatever sound you can after being completely overwhelmed by his handsomeness (which we show in all its glory in the photos above). The Dubai-based actor, photographer and poet (SWOON!) was one of the three men who were deported from Saudi Arabia because authorities deemed them "too handsome" and worried that women would lose their minds, tear their clothing off and throw themselves at their feet. We're considering it anyway, especially after reading Al Gala's Facebook page, which is full of "When Harry Met Sally" quotes and posts like "If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me." Can anyone get this guy deported to our apartment?

http://now.msn.com/omar-borkan-al-gala-identified-as-one-of-the-men-deported-for...

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF Representative2

Re: Too Sexy For Saudi Arabia ((ladies only))
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:55pm

Josie wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:49pm:
LOL

"OMG you are SooOOoo sexy!! Please lift my burka up to my waist and have your way with me..."

This is insanity!
Thank goodness we don't like in a place where the Government can deport us for being too good looking.... idk where I would go hehehe j/k

http://now.msn.com/omar-borkan-al-gala-identified-as-one-of-the-men-deported-for...

[img]

Obviously they are being over the top, on the other hand, they have a good reason to fear becoming like us.

See....unlike most people, I read a little history, and it might surprise you to know that the way Westerners act now about their looks and about sex would have been considered horrendously immoral, as well as self-centered (think how modern women and many men obsess over their looks) in our OWN country not too long ago.

We are practically a rape culture of pimps and prostitutes, hard to blame the Muslims for fearing they could become like us.

“Religion has accepted and almost “Christianized” the machine, and it is dying from this, whether through absurdity and hypocrisy, as in the past, or through capitulation and suicide, as today. It is as if there were only two sins, unbelief and unchastity; the machine is neither an unbeliever nor is it unchaste; therefore one may sprinkle it with holy water in good conscience.”
― Frithjof Schuon

IP Logged

Josie
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Washington
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:14pm

Frank1 wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:55pm:
Obviously they are being over the top, on the other hand, they have a good reason to fear becoming like us.

See....unlike most people, I read a little history, and it might surprise you to know that the way Westerners act now about their looks and about sex would have been considered horrendously immoral, as well as self-centered (think how modern women and many men obsess over their looks) in our OWN country not too long ago.

We are practically a rape culture of pimps and prostitutes, hard to blame the Muslims for fearing they could become like us.

While I do get what you are saying, I also think most of them are full of shit... they blow up our towers after visiting strip clubs and when my husband was in Afghanistan he worked at one of the prisons there and he said the prisoners would have gay butt sex every Tuesday or was it Thursday? Anyhow they said they could sin on that day cause Allah wasn't watching...

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF Representative2

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:19pm

Josie wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:14pm:
While I do get what you are saying, I also think most of them are full of shit... they blow up our towers after visiting strip clubs and when my husband was in Afghanistan he worked at one of the prisons there and he said the prisoners would have gay butt sex every Tuesday or was it Thursday? Anyhow they said they could sin on that day cause Allah wasn't watching...

....Well, if we are going to judge the religion simply by the acts of its worst members then lets go to an American prison to judge Christianity...because, guess what, you'll find lots of those guys believe in God and Jesus.

And the U.S. has the worlds highest per capita incarceration rate I believe.

I could come up with more examples of how bad Christianity looks if you judge it by its worst members...how many millions did the Conquistadors ultimately kill, for instance?

“Religion has accepted and almost “Christianized” the machine, and it is dying from this, whether through absurdity and hypocrisy, as in the past, or through capitulation and suicide, as today. It is as if there were only two sins, unbelief and unchastity; the machine is neither an unbeliever nor is it unchaste; therefore one may sprinkle it with holy water in good conscience.”
― Frithjof Schuon

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Louisiana
Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:19pm

Just looking at the photo, I realized that there's still some fire left in me.  He's really one good looking dude.  I'm wondering if he wears make-up, though.  I'd love to have his shade of lipstick.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Washington
Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:36pm

crepe05 wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:19pm:
Just looking at the photo, I realized that there's still some fire left in me.  He's really one good looking dude.  I'm wondering if he wears make-up, though.  I'd love to have his shade of lipstick.
He could get lipstick on my collar any day   Cheesy

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Washington State
Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:37pm

Someone hold Phillip back.

IP Logged

Josie
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Washington
Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:38pm

Frank1 wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:19pm:
....Well, if we are going to judge the religion simply by the acts of its worst members then lets go to an American prison to judge Christianity...because, guess what, you'll find lots of those guys believe in God and Jesus.

And the U.S. has the worlds highest per capita incarceration rate I believe.

I could come up with more examples of how bad Christianity looks if you judge it by its worst members...how many millions did the Conquistadors ultimately kill, for instance?

I don't know of any true Christians that would want to behead or bomb people just because they are "sinning" or disagreeing with them religiously....

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Washington State
Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:38pm

Josie wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:36pm:
He could get lipstick on my collar any day   Cheesy

Down girl, your coming state side soon.   Grin

IP Logged

Josie
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Washington
Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:40pm

walkstall wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:38pm:
Down girl, your coming state side soon.   Grin

hehe I keed I keed.... I don't even wear collars  Tongue

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: admin, PoliMod)

A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Obama countdown clock
National debt clock
Unemployment Rates
U.S. Budget Deficits
Inflation rate
Misery Index
LNF Books
Political Frog
LNF Blogs
Conservatives Directory
Conservative Blog Advertising

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Opinion on Abortion - Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - Games - House
Library and references - Constitutional Rights - History Forum - Military - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Video Games - Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Home Repair - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Magazines Discounts - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules