Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Archeological Finds.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Archeological Finds. (Read 17,731 times)
EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Archeological Finds.
Reply #120 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 6:35am:
No problem, there are many questions I have that I understand will not be answered until the end.  One of them that I have problems grasping is the Godhead.  I believe it, I simply do not understand it.

I have a little trouble with that, too. Well, more than a little.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #121 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 7:27pm:
I have a little trouble with that, too. Well, more than a little.

I believe it is simply our finite limitations of understanding the infinite Creator.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #122 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 8:53pm:
I believe it is simply our finite limitations of understanding the infinite Creator.

So do I.  Applies to His Word, too.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #123 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Two says of only seeing 2014 posts at the top of the forum.... Mr. Wolf. Please. Get your board-moderator screwdriver out (presumably blessed by the Coptic Pope?)

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #124 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:41pm:
Two says of only seeing 2014 posts at the top of the forum.... Mr. Wolf. Please. Get your board-moderator screwdriver out (presumably blessed by the Coptic Pope?)

I am sorry Limey but there's nothing wrong about what I am seeing, so it must be you.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #125 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The Hezekiah Bulla

Archaeology offers certain proof that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. The first artifact belonging to a king of ancient Israel or Judah was finally found in 2009 by one of the greatest archaeologists in the world: Dr. Eilat Mazar. This tiny clay seal that she discovered reads, “Belonging to Hezekiah, son of Ahaz, king of Judah.” It was a symbol of King Hezekiah’s authority or approval.

Two of our Herbert W. Armstrong College students were on location in Jerusalem at the time of this tremendous discovery—though the realization of what it said didn’t come till 2015. They may have helped find the Hezekiah bulla!

This bulla is tied to Bible prophecy, which is relevant to every person on Earth! God allowed the Hezekiah bulla to be discovered so we could learn a valuable lesson of faith.

The book of Malachi is an end-time message. “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord” (Malachi 4:5). The Elijah-type has come and gone already! We are extremely close to the horrible suffering of the Great Tribulation and the Day of the Lord, after which Jesus Christ will return to solve our problems and to restore His government. All people will then know true peace, joy and prosperity.

Just a few verses earlier in this prophecy, we find a description that matches the imagery on the Hezekiah bulla. “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall” (verse 2). On the clay seal are a sun and two wings, picturing Jesus Christ protecting a little remnant of saints that fear Him. God will protect and heal nations, churches and individuals, but only if we fear Him.

The story of King Hezekiah perfectly reinforces this lesson. He faced destruction at the hands of the Assyrian Empire, the greatest power on Earth at that time. “Now it came to pass in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah, that Sennacherib king of Assyria came up against all the defenced cities of Judah, and took them. And the king of Assyria sent Rabshakeh from Lachish to Jerusalem unto king Hezekiah with a great army. And he stood by the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller’s field” (Isaiah 36:1-2).

King Sennacherib had already conquered many cities in Judah. If he could lay waste to Jerusalem, all of Judah would be under his command. Modern-day Assyria is the nation of Germany—the nation that has started two world wars using lightning-fast blitzkrieg warfare. Ancient Assyria was similar.

As the threat of national annihilation loomed, King Hezekiah had no physical allies that could come to his aid.
https://www.thetrumpet.com/16732-the-hezekiah-bulla?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=see...

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #126 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
- bump

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Archeological Finds.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules