Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe House › San Francisco
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic San Francisco (Read 829 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

San Francisco
Jul 7th, 2014 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
I thought I visited San Francisco when I was little, but it turns out that I never did. *BUT* now there is a chance I might visit the city in November.

Any tips on what the best sights and attractions and eateries are "must" visits in San Francisco? Thank you in advance! Smiley

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Re: San Francisco
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2014 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jul 7th, 2014 at 8:46pm:
I thought I visited San Francisco when I was little, but it turns out that I never did. *BUT* now there is a chance I might visit the city in November.

Any tips on what the best sights and attractions and eateries are "must" visits in San Francisco? Thank you in advance! Smiley

Take lots of money and you MUST check out the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) system.  They put new seats in their buses using Seahawks colors and you can pretend your in Seattle while on the bus anyway.

Other than their awesome Seahawks public transportation system, not sure what San Fran has to offer, but it's a start anyway.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24531969/ers-fans-not-happy-that-ne...

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2014 at 1:11am
Print Post  
Ck out fisherman's wharf and China town take a trip across the golden gate bridge also.BUT what ever you do don't drink the water it turns normal people GAY

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Zing Boom Terrarell
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2014 at 3:53am
Print Post  
wear flowers in youre hair?

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2014 at 6:16am
Print Post  

As has been pointed out the tourist spots like Fisherman's wharf and Chinatown are interesting.  I don't know of any specific eateries, when I go I usually just end up wandering around the city.  You can easily get lost and find all kinds of different things but there is plenty of public transportation and taxis to set you right.  Personally I enjoy wandering around to all the hole in the wall pubs but you might not be into that type of thing.  The shoreline view is pretty there but it really isn't exactly a swimming beach type area like you would find in warmer climes, although you can swim there just the water is a little chilly and there are large things in there that can hurt you.  Great whites breed nearby and I've seen a humpback whale (they are harmless) within a couple hundred yards of shore outside the golden gate.  There is always Alcatraz Island, the former prison, to visit, pretty cool although I haven't been there since I was kid, might have changed a bit.  Really depends on how long you're there, if you only have a couple days might just want to explore the city but if you have more than that northern California is awesome there is so much more to see.  It is also about a bazillion times better than southern Cal.

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #5 - May 20th, 2018 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Meanie,

Did you ever make it to SF?

If you ever do, you should pay a visit to Castro Street, at 2 am on a Saturday night, dressed in a pink tutu, with a bullhorn, and shout as loud as you can, "Where did all these FAGS come from???".

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends who will show you the city.

Maybe you'll run into KW there.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #6 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:50am
Print Post  

I hope you wore some flowers in your hair Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #7 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:50am:
I hope you wore some flowers in your hair Grin

LOL.

I grew up in SF.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:38pm by Ulysses »  

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe House › San Francisco

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules