Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereTechnology Forum - Computers › What's No. 1? What's Next?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What's No. 1? What's Next? (Read 737 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

What's No. 1? What's Next?
Oct 3rd, 2014 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
I have been blessed to live in an age of incredible advances in technology. From advances in medical equipment to satellite dishes, these are amazing times. Now we even have iWatches!

I have two questions to pose to you:

1. What is your favorite new technology (gadget or whatever)?

2. What do you think will be a great new gadget coming up in the near future?

For me, I love my techy gadgets, especially my iPod and iPad and smart phone and Blu-Ray player. And, of course, the Internet is great. But I think my favorite recent tech invention is the digital camera. Now we can take photos wherever we go, for whatever occasion, and have them instantly. It means a lot to me because I cherish my family and friends and all the blessings God has given me, and I love the memories that photos provide.

2. As for what's in the future, I think we'll see new "space shuttles" capable of carrying 200 passengers. We'll have commercial tours that take people into space, with large windows so that we can take pictures of earth, the moon and whatever we see. Like everything else, at first it will be really expensive. But as time goes on the price will come down a lot. The flight would include expert narration, snacks, and even an anti-gravity time where people get to experience floating in air.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

Danny Borden
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Re: What's No. 1? What's Next?
Reply #1 - Oct 4th, 2014 at 11:28am
Print Post  
1. Smartphone, it combines the functionality of a music player, gps, phone, camera, etc and nearly eliminates the need to have dedicated devices for those functions. Sure, it probably won't have the same capability as a dedicated device, but for the majority of people it is good enough.

2. New gadgets? There will likely be more work done with virtual reality and wearable devices. I have no use for a smartwatch, but continued development of Google Glass (a personalized heads up display) with contact lens would be helpful.

&&&&Si vis pacem, para bellum

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereTechnology Forum - Computers › What's No. 1? What's Next?
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog