Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereMilitary Forum, History, Guns, Survival topics › I'm Memorizing The Whole Patrick Henry's "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death " Speech
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) I'm Memorizing The Whole Patrick Henry's "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death " Speech (Read 13,629 times)
Thor3
Ex Member

Re: I'm Memorizing The Whole Patrick Henry's "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death " Speech
Reply #20 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 2nd, 2015 at 4:45pm:
Wow.. quick service .. thanks..  Cool

Wow, that place is chock full of crazy. I especially liked the thread entitled "Liberalism Is A Form Of Demonic Possession".

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Re: I'm Memorizing The Whole Patrick Henry's "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death " Speech
Reply #21 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wow, that place is chock full of crazy. I especially liked the thread entitled "Liberalism Is A Form Of Demonic Possession".

You should leave.

IP Logged

Thor3
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You should leave.

No worries about me registering over there, slappy. You ought to post this on the on the front page:

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No worries about me registering over there, slappy. You ought to post this on the on the front page:

What?

IP Logged

Exp_Patriot
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 3:46am
Print Post  
Quote:
That's wildly speculative and vague.

Not really...

Let's see, for the slow...... learners like yourself?

"GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH"

Anymore questions?

IP Logged

Exp_Patriot
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 3:58am
Print Post  
Quote:
1. Because nothing says 'patriotism'  and 'freedom' like a mandatory loyalty oath.

2. You are free to kiss your god's ass any time you wish. In a public school, it means the teacher can't lead the prayer.

Quote:
1. Because nothing says 'patriotism'  and 'freedom' like a mandatory loyalty oath.

Grasshopper.... It would not be considered 'mandatory' to those that take to heart in Americanism and where we came from now would it?

The ones in the beginning it was important to were what? The one's who had witnessed the American revolution(HELLO) Wink

How about the pledge of allegiance?

IP Logged

Exp_Patriot
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 4:48am
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Jan 2nd, 2015 at 11:45am:
Will you also be memorizing his speech opposing the Constitution? Or his legislation to use tax dollars to support churches?

Why limit it just to the speech at the Virginia Convention? Isn't that something of a disservice to students?

Quote:
Will you also be memorizing his speech opposing the Constitution?

What does that have to do with the price of the bananas?

By the way, he wasn't alone. Like a Constitution, with NO BILL OF RIGHTS for instance.

What does that have to do with March 23, 1775? What does that have to do with a pact 'St John Catholic Church' In Richmond Virginia? You know, one that had people standing outside and looking in the Church windows even? One that left all there simply speechless? One that turned 'Moderates' into 'radicals' such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.
One that convinced Virginia to ready it's MILITIA!

Oh my little leftist college educated fool...  Did he predict April 19 1775 about a month later? Oh yes he did.

The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle?

IP Logged

Exp_Patriot
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 5:03am
Print Post  
Quote:
Nicely done.

Not really... Roll Eyes

I'm more impressed with a speech that defines Americanism. Wink

IP Logged

mercutio24
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 6:23am
Print Post  
Quote:
Not really...

Let's see, for the slow...... learners like yourself?

"GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH"

Anymore questions?

Oh, well that totally explains how getting kids to memorize the speech fixes a bunch of problems. Silly me for not seeing it the first time.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #29 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 6:52am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 2nd, 2015 at 3:42pm:
Heil Ol' Glory. ...

By the 1940's when I was saying the Pledge of Allegiance in grade school, we put our hands over our hearts.  Hitler doused enthusiasm for the "Heil".

Kids need to memorize more than rap stuff.  It doesn't harm them to memorize the Pledge of Allegiance,.  It also wouldn't hurt them to memorize parts of MLK's "I have a Dream" speech.  Memorization is good for the brain.   I'm sure that if people don't want their kids to memorize any of that, they can opt out.  Of course, there's no better way to get a kid to memorize something than for a parent to say, "You can't".  Go for it, you naysayers!

I do wonder what the naysayers don't like about the Pledge and memorizing it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereMilitary Forum, History, Guns, Survival topics › I'm Memorizing The Whole Patrick Henry's "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death " Speech

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog