Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Uninsured rate sinking under Obamacare
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Uninsured rate sinking under Obamacare (Read 6,958 times)
wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Re: Uninsured rate sinking under Obamacare
Reply #60 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
As I said, the Repubs refuse to help fix the program so that the people could actually benefit. ALL they want to do is insure that their corporate friends profit, and profit heavily.

The democrats created those profits for corporate friends in the insurance industry.  With zero help from republicans.

But you are wrong that republicans refuse to fix it.  They have tried to pass fixes to the insurance company giveaways.  Unfortunately democrats blocked it.  Do you have a problem with democrats blocking that?

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s1726

IP Logged

Just An Independent Bishop
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Jan 8th, 2015 at 7:42pm:
The democrats created those profits for corporate friends in the insurance industry.  With zero help from republicans.

But you are wrong that republicans refuse to fix it.  They have tried to pass fixes to the insurance company giveaways.  Unfortunately democrats blocked it.  Do you have a problem with democrats blocking that?

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s1726

How would that bill have fixed anything, and only one bill was presented on your link. Did you even read the part of the bill it alleged to fix? Well, here it is:

http://exchange.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/exchangenvgov/Content/About/ACA%20Codificat...

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/18062

However, that is a good example of what the Republicans pass off as a "fix" to the gullible mindless.

Didn't we go through this bull shit, and lies, once before? And you still believe the crap.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #62 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Nice ad hominem.  But way wide the mark.

My Jesus healed the sick.  On His own.  While taking full responsibility for the cost of doing so.  And, of course, He deserves full credit (along with His Father) for a job well done.

He certainly would not take note of the sick man and choose to, rather than directly help, petition Ceasar to institute a law requiring the man to have health insurance while also requiring fellow other Judeans to pay a portion of the man's insurance in the hopes that the insurance will be acceptable to Him as a healthcare provider.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #63 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:03pm:

My Jesus healed the sick.  On His own.  While taking full responsibility for the cost of doing so.  And, of course, He deserves full credit (along with His Father) for a job well done.

He certainly would not take note of the sick man and choose to, rather than directly help, petition Ceasar to institute a law requiring the man to have health insurance while also requiring fellow other Judeans to pay a portion of the man's insurance in the hopes that the insurance will be acceptable to Him as a healthcare provider.

Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead for free.  Mayo Clinic will send you a bill for the same service I'm afraid.

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

The Rubenstein Twins
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #64 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:34pm:
Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead for free.  Mayo Clinic will send you a bill for the same service I'm afraid.

Greg

It's called reality.

Deal with it.

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Reply #65 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:52pm
Print Post  

Greg

Not if they're enslaved, right?

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #66 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
How would that bill have fixed anything,

It would have repealed the section of the law that allows the Department of HHS secretary to pay money to insurers who made bad predictions on the cost of treating their subscribers.  In short, it would repeal the bailout of insurers.

Quote:
and only one bill was presented on your link.

One is more than you gave them credit for.  But at the link you will find the related bills.  One attempt in the house and 2 more attempts to fix this problem in the Senate.

And here is another attempt.  Today in fact.

http://ribble.house.gov/press-release/rep-ribble-introduces-obamacare-txpayer-ba...

I am also told that there is a republican led effort to stop the IRS from giving subsidies in states with federal marketplaces.  We all know who those subsidies are going to, right?  Big insurance company profits.

So there is also that.

Here's some more action they have taken.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/no-house-republicans-havent-voted-50-times-to-...

That's from March, so there have probably been more since then.

Quote:
Did you even read the part of the bill it alleged to fix? Well, here it is:

Yes.

Quote:
However, that is a good example of what the Republicans pass off as a "fix" to the gullible mindless.

Didn't we go through this bull shit, and lies, once before? And you still believe the crap.

I have just shown you that it is not a lie.

Your beliefs that republicans are terrible for trying to repeal or fix the many problems with Obamacare, and are also terrible for not trying to repeal or fix the many problems with Obamacare are duly noted.  It is amazing that a person can hold such absolutely contradictory beliefs.

And what about the question I asked?  Do you think the democrats were wrong to oppose the fix(es)?

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #67 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:59pm
Print Post  

Greg

Yes.  The Mayo clinic has expenses of their own to pay.

Not everyone can be Jesus...

...how about the question I asked you earlier?  Regarding the purpose of your road comments.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #68 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
And after the ER stabilizes you, which is all they are required to do, then what?

You have a lot to learn. Stop sucking up the democrat propaganda.

Health care laws leave hospitals overwhelmed by 'permanent ...Apr 24, 2012 ... When asked about Latasiewicz's more than two year stay at the ... and are hidden
in plain sight in hospital rooms across the country. ... “It would be cheaper to take
these patients and send them to the ... To mitigate the cost of these patients,
some hospitals have paid out of their own funds to move them to ...http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/04/24/11371569-health-care-laws-leave-h...
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Thor3
Ex Member

Reply #69 - Jan 8th, 2015 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Jan 8th, 2015 at 9:03pm:

So you believe in giving the poor free health care and food.

I see.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Uninsured rate sinking under Obamacare
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog