Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Official Race Baiter of Our Nation?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Official Race Baiter of Our Nation? (Read 4,385 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Official Race Baiter of Our Nation?
Reply #20 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 12:44pm:
Well, I won't put them with southern pride. These men back up their mouths (Attempt to) and continue to debate. Southern Pride is a coward that hides all day in a closet collecting tax payer money after coming on here to cause trouble.

Christ sakes,.. I've got more respect for Wadsworth Embarrassed

I have to think that you donít think too much of yourself Johnny.
Smiley

Freedom&&ÔŅľ&&

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 12:43am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:50pm:
When you donít have an answer, accuse whoever you are arguing with of being a racist.
Roll Eyes
Smiley

That's you
Archie. Grin

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 12:44am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 8:14pm:
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin When the Fck in this post did I do that?

Jesus Wads, you're a riot.

But you are racist anyway. You have the right to be. You voted for Obama cause he's black, and I voted for him because I didn't like the opponents.

Now if he was a Muslim,.... then that would be different. There, now you can call me racist. Wink

P.S- I do more for African Americans then you do. Because of me they get an education, learn to take care of themselves and get a Job. People like you just encourage them to feel sorry for themselves and encourage them to blame white republicans and cops.

When you respond to someone's post, you at least need to read what you are responding to.  Go back and read what you responded to.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 12:47am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 8:14pm:
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin When the Fck in this post did I do that?

Jesus Wads, you're a riot.

But you are racist anyway. You have the right to be. You voted for Obama cause he's black, and I voted for him because I didn't like the opponents.

Now if he was a Muslim,.... then that would be different. There, now you can call me racist. Wink

P.S- I do more for African Americans then you do. Because of me they get an education, learn to take care of themselves and get a Job. People like you just encourage them to feel sorry for themselves and encourage them to blame white republicans and cops.

Pretending you know why I voted for someone is racist.† There, you proved you are a racist.† You don't know why the f#ck I voted for Obama.† Do you think I would vote for Ben Carson or Herman Cain.† You are an idiot.† I don't have an Idea why you voted for Obama and you don't have an idea why I did you racists ass.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 1:07am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 5:12pm:
Mine was regarding the race based statements† made by Holder† stating that reps didn't like him because of his race. It shows his focus on race, not mine.† You dems give us so many chances to point out your racism that it's difficult to ignore them.

Making race-based threads all the time is definitely race-baiting and you fit the mold of someone who does that. It doesn't matter if Peter rushes in to cheer you on because he needs female approval in his life while you do it either. The fact is you definitely seem a bit obsessed with race.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #25 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 2:47am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 12:47am:
Pretending you know why I voted for someone is racist.† There, you proved you are a racist.† You don't know why the f#ck I voted for Obama.

That doesn't make sense, Waddy. That wouldn't necessarily make JohnnyB a racist at all. Dishonest? Maybe. Ignorant? More likely. But I don't follow how it must be racist.

Johnny isn't a racist, and neither are you.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 6:18am
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 1:07am:
Making race-based threads all the time is definitely race-baiting and you fit the mold of someone who does that. It doesn't matter if Peter rushes in to cheer you on because he needs female approval in his life while you do it either. The fact is you definitely seem a bit obsessed with race.

If I am, perhaps it's because I like to point out the hypocrisy of the dems, such as Eric Holder's focus on the supposed racism of the reps.† He writes that reps are racist, I respond.† Perhaps it's because of my 5 biracial granddaughters whom a lot of people call black instead of biracial, and where I live those people are dems.† Perhaps it's because when I was a kid my parents taught me that all people should be looked at as equal until their behavior showed that some people are good and some people are bad.† If you see that as raciest, that's your problem, not mine.† I shall continue to focus on the stupidity of racism, no matter who shows signs of it.

BTW, any thoughts on Eric Holder's racist remarks regarding the reps, or are you giving him a pass on it?

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #27 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:52pm:
I have to think that you donít think too much of yourself Johnny.
Smiley

Not really, but I don't feel sorry for myself either.
I was just pointing out SP is more of coward then Wads. Come to find out, I was wrong. I think they're the same person or just lovers.

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke I couldn't picture this.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #28 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Pretending you know why I voted for someone is racist.† There, you proved you are a racist.† You don't know why the f#ck I voted for Obama.† Do you think I would vote for Ben Carson or Herman Cain.† You are an idiot.† I don't have an Idea why you voted for Obama and you don't have an idea why I did you racists ass.

Yes I do. I'll bet my left nut you voted for him because of his race. If he was a republican you still would of voted for him. Just like many other people.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #29 - Mar 2nd, 2015 at 9:50am
Print Post  
I don't have an Idea why you voted for Obama and you don't have an idea why I did you racists ass.

I told you why. It had nothing to do with race or the political party. It was due to his opponents.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Official Race Baiter of Our Nation?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog