Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Arming the enemy by arming the enemy?? OBAMA WTF?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Arming the enemy by arming the enemy?? OBAMA WTF? (Read 658 times)
POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Arming the enemy by arming the enemy?? OBAMA WTF?
Mar 1st, 2015 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
Syrian rebel group that got U.S. aid dissolves.

"BEIRUT — The first Syrian rebel group to be given U.S. weapons collapsed Sunday after losing control of its headquarters to Syria’s main al-Qaeda affiliate, further complicating American-led efforts to counter the rise of extremism in Syria.

The rout of Harakat Hazm, whose name means Steadfastness Movement, culminated months of clashes with the al-Qaeda-linked Jabhat al-Nusra in which the moderate group first was pushed from its main headquarters in the northern Syrian province of Idlib and then was ousted Sunday from its new base in the province of Aleppo."

They gave these Maniacs MISSILES?? WTF?

These X TERRORIST can not be trusted.

Obamas strategy JUST LIKE HIM A FAILURE. Embarrassed

I HILLARY “I remember landing under sniper fire." There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, "but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

Toot TooT

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Re: Arming the enemy by arming the enemy?? OBAMA WTF?
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
POPEYE the SAILOR MAN wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 10:46pm:
Syrian rebel group that got U.S. aid dissolves.

"BEIRUT — The first Syrian rebel group to be given U.S. weapons collapsed Sunday after losing control of its headquarters to Syria’s main al-Qaeda affiliate, further complicating American-led efforts to counter the rise of extremism in Syria.

The rout of Harakat Hazm, whose name means Steadfastness Movement, culminated months of clashes with the al-Qaeda-linked Jabhat al-Nusra in which the moderate group first was pushed from its main headquarters in the northern Syrian province of Idlib and then was ousted Sunday from its new base in the province of Aleppo."

http://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_1484w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/03/01...

They gave these Maniacs MISSILES?? WTF?

These X TERRORIST can not be trusted.

Obamas strategy JUST LIKE HIM A FAILURE. Embarrassed

You got a link?

Quote:
Nusra fighters boasted on Twitter that they had seized control of U.S.-made TOW anti-tank missiles and other American aid provided to Hazm when they overran the rebels’ headquarters in the town of Atarib in the province of Aleppo. The claims could not be verified, and American supplies of weaponry to moderate rebels in northern Syria had in any case been scaled back in recent months since the battles with Nusra began.

The collapse comes as the Pentagon embarks on a new effort to train moderate rebels to fight the Islamic State, a different extremist group that is at odds with Jabhat al-Nusra and has severed ties with al-Qaeda.

Hazm, which once claimed to have 5,000 fighters, had received U.S. weapons under a separate covert program launched last year by the CIA that was intended to bolster moderate rebels and put pressure on President Bashar al-Assad to compromise with the opposition.

Since Islamic State fighters surged into the Iraqi city of Mosul last summer, the Obama administration has refocused its Syria policy in ways that emphasize defeating the Islamic State rather than pressuring Assad to step down.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/syrian-fighter-group-that-got-us-missiles-di...

Greg!

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 10:49pm:
You got a link?

Sure here ya go. Sorry!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/syrian-fighter-group-that-got-us-missiles-di...

I HILLARY “I remember landing under sniper fire." There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, "but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

Toot TooT

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Yep, this is obamas policy!

What a FAILURE

Toot TooT

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Liberals afraid to address this thread?

Wonder why?

Oh that's right just another failed policy. Grin

Wheres greg, phillis alert,fiddler special thor theorem Roll Eyes Huh

Toot TooT

IP Logged

Pavarotti Sings the Crusades
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
We never learn.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Arming the enemy by arming the enemy?? OBAMA WTF?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules