Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Obama's Attempt to Arm Syrian Rebels Seriously Backfires!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Obama's Attempt to Arm Syrian Rebels Seriously Backfires! (Read 920 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Obama's Attempt to Arm Syrian Rebels Seriously Backfires!
Mar 4th, 2015 at 6:37am
Print Post  
This would be hysterical if it did not have grave repercussions.  It is amazing to see this Presidents collossal failures.

Quote:
A ‘moderate rebel’ group in Syria that the U.S. helped create, called the Hazm Network, has fallen apart after recently being defeated by Jahbat al-Nusra, an al-Qaida linked terrorist group. The Hazm Network gave all their US weapons to al-Nusra and took off to join the Shamiah Front, another Muslim Brotherhood group in Syria that includes hardline Salafis.

So basically, Obama’s terrible plan to fight Assad with ‘moderate’ jihadi groups is going about as well as you’d expect, evidenced by all of the photos shown here that were taken by al-Nusra showing that they have our weapons now.

SUCCESS!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/success-obama-arms-al-qaida-terrorists-when-favorite-mo...

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Obama's Attempt to Arm Syrian Rebels Seriously Backfires!
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 8:08am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 6:37am:
This would be hysterical if it did not have grave repercussions.  It is amazing to see this Presidents collossal failures.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/success-obama-arms-al-qaida-terrorists-when-favorite-mo...

I've read on the internet that obama doesn't listen to the advice of his military advisors regarding war.  Perhaps things would go better in that area if he listened to them.  It certainly is worth a try.

IP Logged

OhNoALib
LNF Representative

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 8:59am
Print Post  
Yeah, I can't believe Obama hasn't forged a lasting peace throughout the meddle east by now.  He's had six years, and everybody knows he's in charge of everything all over the world.  There are no actions, forces, situations that are not under his complete control.  And it's such a simple problem, peace in the middle east.

End the war on drugs.  End right wing ideology. End the American Taliban.  Legalze freedom !

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 10:49am
Print Post  
The right severely criticized Obama for not arming Syrian rebels. Now they severely criticize him for arming Syrian rebels. Whatever he does is criticized by the right so he should  and does ignore them.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 2:46pm
Print Post  

It's been clear since arming the Syrian rebels was proposed - regardless of by McCain, Obama, etc. - that this was a bad idea. We just don't know who we're dealing with over there and the groups are disappearing and shifting all the time. Not to mention based on what has been happening in other states where we've overthrown, or helped overthrow, a dictator like Assad, the outcome hasn't really been that positive.

We should've, as I said at the time, stayed out of the conflict and stuck with providing aid to the refugees.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Hmmmm...

US Republican presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich on Wednesday lent their support to the idea of arming the Syrian opposition in its fight to topple President Bashar Assad.

Speaking at a CNN debate in Mesa, Arizona, Romney said the United States needed to team up with allies to help the rebels.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Republicans-voice-support-for-arming...

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
I may be mistaken, but I think I supported Obama when he announced his decision to arm the Syrian rebels. (Either that, or I supported him bombing Syria.) If that's the case, then I have to say I was wrong, too.

I do agree that we should stay out of Syria. We should not even send in aid at all. Let them slaughter each other.

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 2:46pm:
It's been clear since arming the Syrian rebels was proposed - regardless of by McCain, Obama, etc. - that this was a bad idea. We just don't know who we're dealing with over there and the groups are disappearing and shifting all the time. Not to mention based on what has been happening in other states where we've overthrown, or helped overthrow, a dictator like Assad, the outcome hasn't really been that positive.

We should've, as I said at the time, stayed out of the conflict and stuck with providing aid to the refugees.

I concur and our liberal friend's remarks above forgets we also criticized McCain's desire to arm the Syrian rebels.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 5:04pm:
I concur and our liberal friend's remarks above forgets we also criticized McCain's desire to arm the Syrian rebels. 

I guess everyone will just pretend you didn't support someone in the presidential elections that promoted the exact same policy.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 3:40pm:
I may be mistaken, but I think I supported Obama when he announced his decision to arm the Syrian rebels. (Either that, or I supported him bombing Syria.) If that's the case, then I have to say I was wrong, too.

I do agree that we should stay out of Syria. We should not even send in aid at all. Let them slaughter each other.

Non-interventionism is validated yet again? Shocking revelation.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Obama's Attempt to Arm Syrian Rebels Seriously Backfires!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog