Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Wow! Democrats LASH OUT at Netanyahu, Tell Him to Go Home, Call Him “a Child”
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Wow! Democrats LASH OUT at Netanyahu, Tell Him to Go Home, Call Him “a Child” (Read 4,628 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Wow! Democrats LASH OUT at Netanyahu, Tell Him to Go Home, Call Him “a Child”
Reply #10 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
POPEYE the SAILOR MAN wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:37pm:
Liberals afraid to comment?

About what?

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Wow! Democrats LASH OUT at Netanyahu, Tell Him to Go Home, Call Him “a Child”
Reply #11 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:42pm
Print Post  

Would you buy a used car from this man?

Greg

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #12 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
Netanyahu, real man severed his country with honor and integrity, wounded twice, discharged with honor's as rank of Captain.

HONORED Combat Veteran

"Netanyahu is the first Israeli prime minister born in Israel after the establishment of the state. Netanyahu joined the Israel Defense Forces during the Six-Day War in 1967 and became a team leader in the Sayeret Matkal special forces unit.[highlight] He took part in many missions, including Operation Inferno (1968), Operation Gift (1968) and Operation Isotope (1972), during which he was shot in the shoulder. He fought on the front lines in the War of Attrition and the Yom Kippur War in 1973, taking part in special forces raids along the Suez Canal, and then leading a commando assault deep into Syrian territory. He was wounded in combat twice.  He achieved the rank of captain before being discharged.

Compared to obama, what a joke we have, community organizer that supposedly graduated from HAVVVVVVVVVard, weak, lying, complete failure in governing, without ANY qualification's to be our "president"Then the failures 50 in all that stood with this complete and utter failure and turned their back on our greatest ally of the middle east, a democracy!   Cry

Who wants to make deals with KNOWN TERRORIST COUNTRY IRAN? Embarrassed

TRAITORS I SAY, ALL OF THEM!  Cry

Does anyone really need to say anymore then that?

Wonder why they hate Israel?

They deny their GOD, his people and his CITY.

JERUSALEM his CITY.

GOD's people!  I turned my back on them for just a moment!    Just a moment!  Just a moment!

Think about that you wackos.

Eternity is

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGtime

Greg are you jealous of this Great man?

A good man with honor and integrity.

I know you are jealous because you have neither.  Embarrassed 4 you
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:49pm by POPEYE the SAILOR MAN »  

I HILLARY “I remember landing under sniper fire." There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, "but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

Toot TooT

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #13 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
POPEYE the SAILOR MAN wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:42pm:
Netanyahu, real man severed his country with honor and integrity, wounded twice, discharged with honor's as rank of Captain.

HONORED Combat Veteran
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Benjamin_Netanyahu_201...

"Netanyahu is the first Israeli prime minister born in Israel after the establishment of the state. Netanyahu joined the Israel Defense Forces during the Six-Day War in 1967 and became a team leader in the Sayeret Matkal special forces unit.[highlight] He took part in many missions, including Operation Inferno (1968), Operation Gift (1968) and Operation Isotope (1972), during which he was shot in the shoulder. He fought on the front lines in the War of Attrition and the Yom Kippur War in 1973, taking part in special forces raids along the Suez Canal, and then leading a commando assault deep into Syrian territory. He was wounded in combat twice.  He achieved the rank of captain before being discharged.

Compared to obama, what a joke we have, community organizer that supposedly graduated from HAVVVVVVVVVard, weak, lying, complete failure in governing, without ANY qualification's to be our "president"Then the failures 50 in all that stood with this complete and utter failure and turned their back on our greatest ally of the middle east, a democracy!   Cry

JERUSALEM his CITY.

GOD's people!  I turned my back on them for just a moment!    Just a moment!  Just a moment!

Eternity is

You would have LOVED ancient Rome. Loved loved loved it!  it was so right up your alley.  Imagine a time and place when political power was solidly in the hands of the military.  Roman legistlators, nearly all ex war vets would routinely rip their robes from their chest in manly fashion, revealing their scars earned in combat, to emphasize their shear manliness of their argument and right to rule.

"So you want less taxes for the plebes do you?  Well, look at this scar I got fighting Hannibal in the Alps!  So ya, there's no money for civic improvements, sorry."

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
POPEYE the SAILOR MAN wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:42pm:

HONORED Combat Veteran
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Benjamin_Netanyahu_201...

JERUSALEM his CITY.

Eternity is

I see you still haven't learned yet. Greg doesn't care about any of this. You're allowing him to
lead you around this place using your own emotions as a string. Why would people like Greg be jealous of a man they believe to be a tyrant to begin with?
« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2015 at 2:45pm by glen65 »  

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #15 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 2:32pm:
I see you still haven't learned yet. Greg doesn't care about any of this. You're allowing him to
lead you around this place using your own emotions as a string. Why would people like Greg be jealous of a man they believe to be a tyrant to begin with?

I've never said he was a tyrant.  He's a big bullsh*tter that helped get 4400 or our service members killed with his bullsh*t, but I've never said he was a tyrant.  Get it straight Attorney Chuckles... Wink

Greg

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:01pm:
I've never said he was a tyrant.  He's a big bullsh*tter that helped get 4400 or our service members killed with his bullsh*t, but I've never said he was a tyrant.  Get it straight Attorney Chuckles... Wink

Greg

I know you didn't say it.
Read my post again and this time pay attention.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #17 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:01pm:

Greg

Greg, he told the truth, and the truth shows what an inexperienced leader that we have. You don’t get it, Obama has done nothing but make it easier for terrorist like ISIS become stronger, Iran is not our friend, the more power Obama allows to build all over the world, the more danger we are in. It is that simple. I learned at an early age, when the bully picks on you, punch him in the face, you may lose that battle, but it will make him think twice next time. And I learned that if he did take a chance again, try twice as hard, kick him in the nuts, anything. And if you lose again, do like I did. My cousin Vinny, three months younger than me, we ambushed the bully and really fu*&^ him up. The school was in an uproar, but our parents never punished us for doing what was right. We have to be Cousin Vincent for Israel. They are facing many bullies. And we would be next.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Thor3
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 5:58pm:
Greg, he told the truth, and the truth shows what an inexperienced leader that we have. You don’t get it, Obama has done nothing but make it easier for terrorist like ISIS become stronger, Iran is not our friend, the more power Obama allows to build all over the world, the more danger we are in. It is that simple. I learned at an early age, when the bully picks on you, punch him in the face, you may lose that battle, but it will make him think twice next time. And I learned that if he did take a chance again, try twice as hard, kick him in the nuts, anything. And if you lose again, do like I did. My cousin Vinny, three months younger than me, we ambushed the bully and really fu*&^ him up. The school was in an uproar, but our parents never punished us for doing what was right. We have to be Cousin Vincent for Israel. They are facing many bullies. And we would be next.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #19 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Yeah, we lived in a three family house owned by our grandfather. Grandpa on the third floor, my mom and dad on the second, and Vince and family on the first. We started kindergarten together, and graduated together. Grandpa and his father (Uncle Vinnie) both worked for the state of Connecticut and had to drive from Waterbury to Hartford every day to work. Grandpa died before we graduated, and after graduation, Uncle Vinnie moved the family to East Hartford. I went and stayed there one summer and we both worked on a tobacco farm. That money bought me my first motorcycle, I was 15 years old. Years later my cousin got a good job for the state of Virginia, and one of the sadist days of my life was when my mother called me and told me Vinnie got killed on his motorcycle on his way to Laconia New Hampshire which was a lot shorter trip for me. I went to his funeral in Virginia. My marker plate has his initials on it,V.L.. Two utes.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Wow! Democrats LASH OUT at Netanyahu, Tell Him to Go Home, Call Him “a Child”

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules