Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Hillary - this email thing is looking worse and worse
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Hillary - this email thing is looking worse and worse (Read 3,658 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Hillary - this email thing is looking worse and worse
Reply #30 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
I don’t think the democrat party wants her to run. Not far enough left after Obama. So who shall it be? Pocahontas?

Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #31 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
I find it kind of funny the response were getting from this administration and the president of having no knowledge of Hillary's private server! I'm I to believe that this high tech President that runs his office through his blackberry never E-mailed his secretary of state? Doesn't her E-mail address scream out that it is not a government server?
Boy I get so sick of the spins and the lies around these people! Sad Sad Sad

Greg!

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #32 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
The Wet Dreams of Mr Cousteau wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 6:11pm:
What I find interesting is how the Clinton team has not tried to get in front of this. If this keeps up the Obama administration will have to hang them out to dry.

likely because they think it may be something temporary that will blow over fairly soon.

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #33 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email

An internal 2011 State Department cable, obtained by Fox News, shows that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's office told employees not to use personal email for security reasons -- while at the same time, Clinton conducted all government business on a private account.

Sent to diplomatic and consular staff in June 2011, the unclassified cable, bearing Clinton's electronic signature,  made clear to employees they were expected to "avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts." The message also said employees should not "auto-forward Department email to personal email accounts which is prohibited by Department policy.”

The cable underscores that government policy strongly discouraged officials from using personal email and violators faced disciplinary action, even though Clinton for years relied exclusively on hers – and her own server -- to conduct official business. The White House, without condemning Clinton’s activities, has made clear that employees were urged to use government accounts
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/05/exclusive-internal-cable-from-clinton...

Shocked Shocked

Greg!

IP Logged

Zephyr
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Here is how I think it will be spun

Hillery.....I want the state department to release all of my Emails

What Shes going to do is deflect all the blame and say She has nothing to hide

Then She will say she did nothing wrong, and the Liberal Media will sell it hook line and sinker.

Its a Republican conspiracy!..........cuz they hate women

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Zephyr wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 7:23pm:
Here is how I think it will be spun

Hillery.....I want the state department to release all of my Emails

What Shes going to do is deflect all the blame and say She has nothing to hide

Then She will say she did nothing wrong, and the Liberal Media will sell it hook line and sinker.

Its a Republican conspiracy!..........cuz they hate women

Maybe, depends on how bad they really want her as president.

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #36 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 6:52pm:
likely because they think it may be something temporary that will blow over fairly soon.

No I think this may come back to bite them for a while! She signed a memorandum sent throughout the state department instructing everyone not to use personal E-mail accounts for security reasons an then used one herself!! Am I missing something here? Shocked Shocked

Greg!

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 11:03pm:
No I think this may come back to bite them for a while! She signed a memorandum sent throughout the state department instructing everyone not to use personal E-mail accounts for security reasons an then used one herself!! Am I missing something here? Shocked Shocked

Maybe, but I was responding to someone talking about the Clinton's not getting in front of this yet.
It's likely because they are laying low thinking this will blow over with the passage of time.
You might be right, but I'm just speculating as to why they have stayed out of the way.   

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #38 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 6:25am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 5:47pm:
The funny thing is -- republicans can't really press hard on this issue, since they have done it themselves, right on up to W.

But I hope Warren presses hard on it...

Why do this?  You want to make an accusation, provide your source and the link so we can read it.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 6:40am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 3:13pm:
This may be a stupid question, but is everything said or written inside the White House on public record? Every single e-mail? Every single meeting?

If I were President and I wrote an e-mail to the Secretary of State, saying, "I think Hillary is a fat lesbian," the public would someday have access to that?

I would assume that you wouldn't put it out as an official email; that it would be a family/friends email.  However, you would really have to trust those family/friends not to leak it.  It's best to not do it at all.  Being President makes a person very vulnerable in personal affairs, and I use that word broadly.   Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Hillary - this email thing is looking worse and worse

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog