Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dr. Ben Carson Argues Being Gay Is 'Absolutely' a Choice
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dr. Ben Carson Argues Being Gay Is 'Absolutely' a Choice (Read 2,160 times)
Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Dr. Ben Carson Argues Being Gay Is 'Absolutely' a Choice
Reply #30 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 12:46am
Print Post  
Carson may have absolutely no experience in the political arena but he has quickly mastered the art of the backtrack.  Grin Grin Grin

Potential 2016 presidential candidate Ben Carson apologized Wednesday for saying homosexuality was a lifestyle choice.

"I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation," Carson said on his Facebook page late Wednesday afternoon. "I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended."

Carson, a neurosurgeon, was attempting to clarify comments he made earlier in the day to Chris Cuomo on CNN's "New Day" show.

"A lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay," Carson told Cuomo. "So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question."

The remarks came two days after Carson filed paperwork to create a presidential exploratory committee, making him the first high-profile Republican candidate to begin raising money for a potential White House bid.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/04/ben-carson-apologizes-for-remarks-on-...

IP Logged

Capt. Obvious B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #31 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 at 6:57pm:
Boy the left is really going to hate him now!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

I actually love him!  This is just what the GOP needs, a push further to the right.  Let me know how it works out for ya'.   Cheesy

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle" Plato

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #32 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
I like ben carson - disagree with him here...but I'd much rather have him than our current idiot in the WH.

The left loves to grab onto these divisive issues/opinions, that really have nothing to do with running a country....monetary policy, border security, national security, national park systems, infrastructure, military CINC...

They rather have someone who agrees with them on what their best color is, and let all else go to hell.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #33 - Mar 5th, 2015 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:20pm:
I like ben carson - disagree with him here...but I'd much rather have him than our current idiot in the WH.

The left loves to grab onto these divisive issues/opinions, that really have nothing to do with running a country....monetary policy, border security, national security, national park systems, infrastructure, military CINC...

They rather have someone who agrees with them on what their best color is, and let all else go to hell.

Yeah, it's the left's fault he said something stupid and later apologized for it. Good call.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #34 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 7:42am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 12:13am:
Grin Grin Grin Grin GrinGood point

When making a good point, the right tends to walk away if they can't counter it.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 10:01am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Mar 5th, 2015 at 4:20pm:

How is Obama an idiot?  Just asking

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
H. L. Mencken, July 26, 1920

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 10:15am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Mar 6th, 2015 at 10:01am:
How is Obama an idiot? Just asking

you are right, he is not an idiot....he is a radical left wing person, who has been caught lying repeatedly, openly ignored enforcing laws, and whose close lifelong friends include people like frank marshall davis, bill ayers, rev wright and al Sharpton.

If you love the United States as founded, a constitutional republic, he has been the worse thing to support that proposition since our country's inception.

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #37 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 11:10am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Mar 6th, 2015 at 10:15am:
you are right, he is not an idiot....he is a radical left wing person, who has been caught lying repeatedly, openly ignored enforcing laws, and whose close lifelong friends include people like frank marshall davis, bill ayers, rev wright and al Sharpton.

If you love the United States as founded, a constitutional republic, he has been the worse thing to support that proposition since our country's inception.

How do you spell TRAITOR for- $100.00 ?

I HILLARY I remember landing under sniper fire." There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, "but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.

Toot TooT

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dr. Ben Carson Argues Being Gay Is 'Absolutely' a Choice

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog