Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Truth about that green tip ammo. No BS.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Truth about that green tip ammo. No BS. (Read 1,788 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Truth about that green tip ammo. No BS.
Reply #10 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 11:22am
Print Post  
I haven't been able to find any police officers who speak in favor of banning the bullets. Banning the bullets is another of Obama's "I have a phone and a pen" plan.

Goodness only knows what he promises to or threatens the dem politicians with to get them to vote his way.  This might be one area where some of them will do their own thinking since some dems are gun owners and have the bullets to use in those guns.  Maybe, maybe not.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 11:57am
Print Post  
its really quite funny to listen to the mainstream media and some on this board discuss anything to do with guns...my favorite is the "we are not talking about banning hunting rifles, only these extraordinarily powerful military rifles like the ar-15 assault rifle"

None of them have obviously ever held up a .223 round next to a 30-06, or 270, or 30-30,...or any deer round for that matter. Most states will not allow you to even hunt deer with a .223.

Of course, many do know that this is all a ruse to start banning certain guns/ammo and its all about feature creep...so when you say it must be banned because of its power, I must assume that every other rifle round is on the chopping blocks.

Like Reagan said, our liberal friends know so much that isn't true...

IP Logged

Enoch8
LNF Senior Staffer6

Non-Violent Non-Compliant
Resistance

Reply #12 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Mar 6th, 2015 at 11:57am:
its really quite funny to listen to the mainstream media and some on this board discuss anything to do with guns...my favorite is the "we are not talking about banning hunting rifles, only these extraordinarily powerful military rifles like the ar-15 assault rifle"

None of them have obviously ever held up a .223 round next to a 30-06, or 270, or 30-30,...or any deer round for that matter. Most states will not allow you to even hunt deer with a .223.

Of course, many do know that this is all a ruse to start banning certain guns/ammo and its all about feature creep...so when you say it must be banned because of its power, I must assume that every other rifle round is on the chopping blocks.

Like Reagan said, our liberal friends know so much that isn't true...

Ha. Stunning, the sheer stupidity of that statement.
Anyone have any idea the power you can put into a home load, and the charge you can put behind a simple black powder rifle?

150 grain charge, behind a solid steel ball for example.....
so should we ban the Thompson .50 ? Tongue
How about the steel you can load in those shotgun shells, Crazy Joe suggested to use, by just blasting away through the door, if you feel threatened? LMAO

For people who esteem themselves to be so sophisticated, it is just stunning, the willful ignorance of some people.

Rule62: Don't take yourself too seriously.
IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #13 - Mar 6th, 2015 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Enoch8 wrote on Mar 6th, 2015 at 1:19pm:
Ha. Stunning, the sheer stupidity of that statement.
Anyone have any idea the power you can put into a home load, and the charge you can put behind a simple black powder rifle?

150 grain charge, behind a solid steel ball for example.....
so should we ban the Thompson .50 ? Tongue
How about the steel you can load in those shotgun shells, Crazy Joe suggested to use, by just blasting away through the door, if you feel threatened? LMAO

For people who esteem themselves to be so sophisticated, it is just stunning, the willful ignorance of some people.

I wonder if anyone that hates guns ever saw what a 44 magnum pistol can do close up. Shall we ban them too?
Wink
Smiley

Freedom&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Truth about that green tip ammo. No BS.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog