Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › “There will never be a n----r in S.A.E!”
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) “There will never be a n----r in S.A.E!” (Read 10,912 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: “There will never be a n----r in S.A.E!”
Reply #10 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
MikeGlosterIII wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 2:16pm:
Any decent human would be disgusted by this ! That said, I was nearly fifty-six before I ever even touched a computer, let alone got on the internet. But, I knew quickly, anything on the net could and would spread , and be there forever. These are supposedly educated idiots, most likely on the net before they were out of diapers. What in heaven's name were they thinking ?   Roll Eyes

What were they thinking?  I'd say they were thinking exactly what they were singing.... and when you think about it, it's probably true. 

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 2:39pm:
What were they thinking?  I'd say they were thinking exactly what they were singing.... and when you think about it, it's probably true. 

Greg

Got a point .

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 11:04am:
Yeah, I know....  Just boys havin' fun...

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/03/university-oklahoma-sae-fraternity-video

Morons...

Greg

Well, no big deal. There will always be racists and real ass H)(* in every country. No one was injured or robbed, so they can shove their club where the sun doesn’t shine. And blacks have to get tough and just remember, sticks and stone can break your bones, but names will never hurt you. Why give them the satisfaction of showing your feelings are hurt or you are pissed. Ignore the jerks, they will disappear. Cry and moan, and they will be advertised all over the news and make them feel important. Fuc) em.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 5:09pm:
Well, no big deal. There will always be racists and real ass H)(* in every country. No one was injured or robbed, so they can shove their club where the sun doesn’t shine. And blacks have to get tough and just remember, sticks and stone can break your bones, but names will never hurt you. Why give them the satisfaction of showing your feelings are hurt or you are pissed. Ignore the jerks, they will disappear. Cry and moan, and they will be advertised all over the news and make them feel important. Fuc) em.
Smiley

I just hope none of them ever become a police officer, judge or any other public servant.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
MikeGlosterIII wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 2:16pm:
Any decent human would be disgusted by this ! That said, I was nearly fifty-six before I ever even touched a computer, let alone got on the internet. But, I knew quickly, anything on the net could and would spread , and be there forever. These are supposedly educated idiots, most likely on the net before they were out of diapers. What in heaven's name were they thinking ?   Roll Eyes

Thinking? They weren't,
There are video cameras just about everywhere you go anymore. So for a person to do something like this not taking account that it might be recorded shows nothing short of a lack of thought.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #15 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Just when one thinks that one cannot do something so stupid, one realized that they also recorded it -- just to make sure everyone would know about their foolishness.

IP Logged

PeterR
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 6:24pm:
Thinking? They weren't,
There are video cameras just about everywhere you go anymore. So for a person to do something like this not taking account that it might be recorded shows nothing short of a lack of thought.

Well, that should rule out any of them becoming a police officer or a judge, but a "public servant" (read 'politician') on the other hand ...

Likely, too, these students will have seen the last of an OU classroom.  From now on it's Kaplan University or ITT Tech for them.  Good luck, guys.

Says the guy who "lost his shit after January 20, 2009."
(Or, am I the “guy who shit his pants on 9/11 and spent the entire GWOT behind the safety of his monitor”?  I can never remember.)

"He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad."

IP Logged

Osage Nation
LNF Senior Staffer5

Reply #17 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 11:04am:
Yeah, I know....  Just boys havin' fun...

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/03/university-oklahoma-sae-fraternity-video

Morons...

Greg

They sound like tea party members to me!

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 6:59pm:
Just when one thinks that one cannot do something so stupid, one realized that they also recorded it -- just to make sure everyone would know about their foolishness.

There was no real thought, or the people involved would have known enough to kept their stupid mouth shut. Most all of the people there were likely carrying a phone with them.

IP Logged

BangOn
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Osage Nation wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 7:14pm:
They sound like tea party members to me!

The Tea Party seemed happy to accept and even tout black members.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › “There will never be a n----r in S.A.E!”

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules