Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Fox News wins again!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fox News wins again! (Read 8,154 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Fox News wins again!
Mar 10th, 2015 at 5:53am
Print Post  
From the Washington Post:

Quote:
Fox News Channel beats out CNN for America's most trusted cable or broadcast news coverage, and MSNBC lags far behind, even among Democrats, according to new polling done by Quinnipiac University. The poll found 29 percent of people say they trust Fox News' coverage the most, followed by 22 percent for CNN and 10 percent for NBC News and CBS News.

Fox News' figures are unsurprising considering its ratings. The channel ended 2014 second only to ESPN in total viewers among all ad-supported basic cable networks. Its "America's Newsroom," "The Five," "Special Report with Bret Baier" and "The O'Reilly Factor" were the most-watched shows in their time slots among all cable stations. Put simply: Fox News is a ratings juggernaut.

Yes, FNC's numbers are boosted by the fact that 58 percent of Republicans trust it the most; Fox News also has the most trusted coverage among independents with 25 percent.

Full story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/03/09/fox-news-is-the-most-t...

I love Fox News. My favorite FNC personalities are Megyn Kelly, Andrea Tantaros, Dana Perino, Greg Gutfeld, Bob Beckel, John Stossel, Patti Ann Brown, Ainsley Earhart, Brian Kilmeade, Steve Doocey, Brit Hume, Juan Williams, Charles Krautenhamer, Gretchen Carlson and Stacey Something.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Fox News wins again!
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 6:00am
Print Post  
Agree.  Sounds like you watch "The Five".  Good show!

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 7:17am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 5:53am:

Full story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/03/09/fox-news-is-the-most-t...

I love Fox News. My favorite FNC personalities are Megyn Kelly, Andrea Tantaros, Dana Perino, Greg Gutfeld, Bob Beckel, John Stossel, Patti Ann Brown, Ainsley Earhart, Brian Kilmeade, Steve Doocey, Brit Hume, Juan Williams, Charles Krautenhamer, Gretchen Carlson and Stacey Something.

-------------------------------------------------------------

But .. but Jasmine, the liberals would tell you that it's just not f'f'f'f'f'f'f'-fair. Cry

That's why they've been working so hard to take out O'Reilly by trying to suggest that he embellishes stories like Brian Williams.

IP Logged

MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 8:48am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 6:00am:
Agree. Sounds like you watch "The Five". Good show!

Love The Five also. But Gus is my least favorite. I miss Bob, even if he's a liberal; and, I hope he get back soon, after his treatment for his back.

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 8:49am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 5:53am:

You do not like Sean Hannity ?

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 8:54am
Print Post  
MikeGlosterIII wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 8:49am:
You do not like Sean Hannity ?

I like Sean a lot as a person, but I don't like his show. It's just unwatchable to me.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 9:45am
Print Post  
So 29% for Fox, and 32% for other.

Other reports the same story's.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

OhNoALib
LNF Representative

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 9:49am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 7:17am:
-------------------------------------------------------------

But .. but Jasmine, the liberals would tell you that it's just not f'f'f'f'f'f'f'-fair. Cry

That's why they've been working so hard to take out O'Reilly by trying to suggest that he embellishes stories like Brian Williams.

No one is suggesting that O'Reilly embellishes stories.  Fact is, he's a bald face B S artist.  BTW, independent studies have proved that watching Focks News makes you stupid.  They lie to you, you idiots !  It's a 24 /7 propaganda channel.

End the war on drugs.  End right wing ideology. End the American Taliban.  Legalze freedom !

IP Logged

BangOn
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 9:53am
Print Post  
OhNoALib wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 9:49am:
No one is suggesting that O'Reilly embellishes stories. Fact is, he's a bald face B S artist. BTW, independent studies have proved that watching Focks News makes you stupid. They lie to you, you idiots ! It's a 24 /7 propaganda channel.

Taking for granted the truth of what others say, particularly those with a profit motive, without validating those statements for yourself is stupid and has become common behavior for most news consumers in this country. Not just Fox News fans.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #9 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 10:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
Taking for granted the truth of what others say, particularly those with a profit motive, without validating those statements for yourself is stupid and has become common behavior for most news consumers in this country. Not just Fox News fans.

A good deal of truth in what you say but the Fox News business model has them seeking out the gullible and purposefully filling them with misinformation. 

We suffer as a nation for their profit but those that truly buy into their lies are to be pitied as one would others with disabilities..

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Fox News wins again!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules