Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Fox News wins again!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fox News wins again! (Read 7,843 times)
Zephyr
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Re: Fox News wins again!
Reply #30 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You are quoting the wrong story, slappy.

You are dismissed.

Yes it is Slappy

IP Logged

Fıddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #31 - Mar 10th, 2015 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Zephyr wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 7:54pm:
Yes it is Slappy

No it isn't..  I've already busted your chops over your mistake..

IP Logged

Reload
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 3:40am
Print Post  
The 5  Is good  but  I miss Hannitty and Colmes    it was the best balanced show ever!

you had a conservative republican and a liberal democrat   as hosts and it was a great balance that i really looked forward to watching and hearing i have yet to see anything as good since.10-4! Wink

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #33 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 5:45am
Print Post  
Quote:

I certainly would like to know what type of questions were asked of the people.  Were they questions regarding opinions?  Were they questions regarding actual proven facts?  Were they multiple choice (which can be confusing to thinking, knowledgeable people)?  Yes, no, questions?

My college statistics course taught me years ago to be suspicious of these types of questions/conclusions.  Sorry, I don't just follow in lockstep everything I read on the internet or hear on tv.  You can lie on the internet just as you can slant the news on any news show..   Smiley

IP Logged

Fıddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #34 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Zephyr wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 6:56pm:
OK Fiddler,

Lets say you are a family man, you work all day, come home to the wife and kids and dont have a lot of time to go online.But you want to keep up with the news, so you turn on the TV to watch the news.

So who would you watch to get good unbiased news?

I typically read the news and if its a story that lends itself to spin I'll find a number of sources. 

I passionately avoid "News?" networks like Fox and MSNBC.. Fox can't utter a hundred words without demonstrably lying and although MSNBC is decidedly more factual there is still too much unsubstantiated opinion.

CNN though less biased is just lame.

Broadcast News.. ABC, CBS, NBC are fairly centric although they do occasion offer left and right leaning pieces..      

If I were told that I could no longer read the news and had to have only one "news" network to watch forever I would have to go with BBC World News.   They seem to suffer less from the poison Rupert Murdock has introduced into U.S. news media..

IP Logged

Zephyr
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Fıddler wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 11:27pm:
No it isn't.. I've already busted your chops over your mistake..

I dont remember getting my chops busted, Did it hurt?

Somehow You and thor forgot to mention that it was Fox and MSNBC who are uninformed.

Here is the best article I can find on this
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-j-woolley/fox-news-does-not-make-yo_b_151928...

But after reading about this poll, I started thinking
Where do they find people who only use Fox news as their only source?

I dont know anyone who just watches Fox, most people watch local news, read papers or have some favorite web sites they go to

IP Logged

Zephyr
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 9:47pm
Print Post  

Quote:
I typically read the news and if its a story that lends itself to spin I'll find a number of sources.

Left wing spin included?
Quote:
I passionately avoid "News?" networks like Fox and MSNBC.. Fox can't utter a hundred words without demonstrably lying and although MSNBC is decidedly more factual there is still too much unsubstantiated opinion.

MSNBC is more factual in YOUR point of view
Quote:
CNN though less biased is just lame.

Agree
Quote:
Broadcast News.. ABC, CBS, NBC are fairly centric although they do occasion offer left and right leaning pieces..

I disagree, I think they hide there left wing bias better. I dont think any of the producers or news people deny they are left wing
Quote:
If I were told that I could no longer read the news and had to have only one "news" network to watch forever I would have to go with BBC World News.
I agree, I have been watching it for the last few months. they are the best at World news and whats going on, but they do lean to the left, especially when one of there repoters say, they can hardly wait for Hillery Clinton to run for President Quote:
They seem to suffer less from the poison Rupert Murdock has introduced into U.S. news media..
Why is it poison? because you dont agree with it?

IP Logged

Lovefingers
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #37 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
So many people so angry about something they consider irrelevant and don't watch. It's displaced anger like this that led to Hitler inventing WWII and the creation of the Death Star.

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #38 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 10th, 2015 at 5:53am:
From the Washington Post:

Full story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/03/09/fox-news-is-the-most-t...

I love Fox News. My favorite FNC personalities are Megyn Kelly, Andrea Tantaros, Dana Perino, Greg Gutfeld, Bob Beckel, John Stossel, Patti Ann Brown, Ainsley Earhart, Brian Kilmeade, Steve Doocey, Brit Hume, Juan Williams, Charles Krautenhamer, Gretchen Carlson and Stacey Something.

Fox is giving a large segment of the population what they want to hear.

Christ Pantocrator

To say homo sapiens, is to say Homo religiosus; there is no man without God. ~Frithjof Schuon

IP Logged

Zephyr
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Lovefingers wrote on Mar 11th, 2015 at 9:53pm:
So many people so angry about something they consider irrelevant and don't watch. It's displaced anger like this that led to Hitler inventing WWII and the creation of the Death Star.

I dont even watch Fox new that much

But it is the only news station that leans left

George Soroes and Media Matters only goal is to take down Fox news. thats all that site is for

I would love to see an unbiased News channel, one that has both right and left leaning producers, so the end game would be more balanced
It will never happen though

BTW did you see BBC this morning?
Jeremie Irons got the boot (see what I did there) Boot

I get  it now, He is like the Bill Orielly of the car world.
You kind of like him but he can piss you off at the same time Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Fox News wins again!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules