Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › 'Hillary, please give us your server.... Pretty please? With sugar on top?'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) 'Hillary, please give us your server.... Pretty please? With sugar on top?' (Read 6,396 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: 'Hillary, please give us your server.... Pretty please? With sugar on top?'
Reply #30 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 4:06pm:
I am assuming nothing! There were public records on it by Hillary's admission which can open it to subpoena in a FOIA request to prove there are not any more on it.
I, however, Believe they have not only been deleted but scrubbed from the hard drive! There are some pretty sophisticated shredder programs that can make deleted documents almost imposable to recover. Undecided Undecided

OK, and?  If they WERE there and are now GONE... What?

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #31 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 4:29pm:
OK, and? If they WERE there and are now GONE... What?

Greg

They still need to look! Their wiping them is just my opinion! Maybe Hillary Didn't destroy government records and they are still on the server!
Here's a great legal Question for you Greg! Are the E-mails that were supplied to the State Dept. still on the server? If they are isn't that government property? Are the Hard copies enough or does the government also own the electronic data from those E-mails? Would the destruction of that electronic data we know is on her sever be destruction of government property?
I don't know if this rises to a special prosecutor but there are enough questions surrounding this I think a Federal judge should look into it and will under the FOIA requests and lawsuits! Shocked Shocked

Greg!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #32 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 4:46pm:
They still need to look! Their wiping them is just my opinion! Maybe Hillary Didn't destroy government records and they are still on the server!
Here's a great legal Question for you Greg! Are the E-mails that were supplied to the State Dept. still on the server? If they are isn't that government property? Are the Hard copies enough or does the government also own the electronic data from those E-mails? Would the destruction of that electronic data we know is on her sever be destruction of government property?
I don't know if this rises to a special prosecutor but there are enough questions surrounding this I think a Federal judge should look into it and will under the FOIA requests and lawsuits! Shocked Shocked

You are aware that government employees DELETE email all of the time.  In fact, they are required to.  You know that... right?

Greg

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #33 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:02pm:
You are aware that government employees DELETE email all of the time. In fact, they are required to. You know that... right?

Greg

So there are government employees in Hillary basement? Shocked

I HILLARY I remember landing under sniper fire." There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, "but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.

Toot TooT

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #34 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 4:29pm:
OK, and? If they WERE there and are now GONE... What?

Greg

hillary in
JAIL! Roll Eyes

THAT'S WHAT

I HILLARY I remember landing under sniper fire." There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, "but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.

Toot TooT

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #35 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:02pm:
You are aware that government employees DELETE email all of the time. In fact, they are required to. You know that... right?

Greg

You are aware of back up files aren't you Greg? You can delete from your work station but there is still a record!

Greg!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #36 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:24pm:
You are aware of back up files aren't you Greg? You can delete from your work station but there is still a record!

Right, on the GOVERNMENT server.  You think Hillary Clinton backed up her personal server?  You know she doesn't have to.  You know that... right?  AND if the GOVERNMENT server was backed up then the State Dept ALREADY has her emails.  Right?

Greg

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #37 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:28pm:
Right, on the GOVERNMENT server. You think Hillary Clinton backed up her personal server? You know she doesn't have to. You know that... right? AND if the GOVERNMENT server was backed up then the State Dept ALREADY has her emails. Right?

Greg

No Greg, Her E-mails are on the server set up in her house out side of the State Dept. system she was suppose to be using! Again if there is existing Government property on her server hard drive IE; Electronic data. Shouldn't that hard drive be turned over to the U.S. State Department? Or are you allowed to keep such things after leaving service? Shocked Shocked

Greg!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #38 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 5:43pm:
No Greg, Her E-mails are on the server set up in her house out side of the State Dept. system she was suppose to be using! Again if there is existing Government property on her server hard drive IE; Electronic data. Shouldn't that hard drive be turned over to the U.S. State Department? Or are you allowed to keep such things after leaving service? Shocked Shocked

Dude, if you get email from a government server to your private server, that does not make the email government property.  Where do you get this stuff?  Ask me how I know. 

Greg

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #39 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 9:47pm:
Dude, if you get email from a government server to your private server, that does not make the email government property. Where do you get this stuff? Ask me how I know.

Greg

So it's alright if she maintains possibly classified government material on her own server? Grin Grin Grin Grin

Really Greg?? Grin Grin Grin Grin

Greg!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › 'Hillary, please give us your server.... Pretty please? With sugar on top?'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules