Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are we crazy?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Are we crazy? (Read 1,682 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Are we crazy?
Reply #10 - Mar 12th, 2015 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Mar 12th, 2015 at 1:20pm:
I  have to agree with Archie on this one.  Seems to me merely being born here ought not make one a citizen.  The devil is always in the details, but this one bears looking at.

At the same time, I would opine that merely being a "natural born citizen" (whatever the heck that is) ought not make one any more eligible to  hold any elective office, including that of president, than being a naturalized citizen.  I know of plenty naturalized citizens MUCH more able to cast an intelligent vote and who love this country MUCH more than plenty of "natural born citizens."  So while we're screwing around with citizenship criteria, let's at least look at that, too.

Thank you. And I know my grandfather from Italy would have been ten times the better president than Obama. I remember my uncle Frank telling him he didn’t have to stand up when he heard the national anthem on the radio or TV. He loved America and the holidays, he had a good education before he came here at age 21.I loved going to church with him on Sunday, after church going to the Italian pastry store and getting the pastry, then going to his house for grandmas dinner, and a lot of the family would be there. And I would get my glass of water with a few drops of wine to color it too so I would feel like one of the men. All of us cousins were and still are very close.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are we crazy?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules