Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why a republican will not be our next president
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Why a republican will not be our next president (Read 6,656 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Why a republican will not be our next president
Reply #60 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:21am:
And I am countering your argument by saying that those 'republicans' in office are not republicans. They're Trump yes-men.

A real Republican, one the Trump supporters would call a RINO, might have a chance at winning. I would vote for a Republican that was fiscally conservative, but socially liberal, whose platform was to try and create compromise with the Dems.

The biggest lie that Trump supporters have bought into is that it is possible to achieve all their goals with no compromise or negotiation with the Dems. That's just not reality.

Where are those republicans.  My original statement was written in March of 2015.  I don't think trump was the nominee at that time.  Other than Romney and McCain, and a few others, show me a republican that does not follow behind Trump.  The republicans go wherever the wind blows.  Those that criticized trump before the election, support and protect him now.  they have no principles, only self interest.  I do realize that many in state and local governments are different such as Larry Hogan who is the governor of Maryland, but he is the exception, not the rule.  So therefore, I stand by my orginal statement.

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why a republican will not be our next president

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog