Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term (Read 1,908 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term
Apr 8th, 2015 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Well I guess we did not need him to do that did we. Grin
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/mitt-romney-unemployment-rate_n_1539827...
Labor force status:  Unemployment rate
Type of data:        Percent or rate

Definition of Stupid: 
Knowing the truth, seeing evidence of truth, but still believing the lie.

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 11:55am:
Well I guess we did not need him to do that did we. Grin
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/mitt-romney-unemployment-rate_n_1539827...
Labor force status:  Unemployment rate
Type of data:        Percent or rate
http://data.bls.gov/generated_files/graphics/latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2005_201...

Mitt meant the REAL unemployment rate,  not this fake Obama created liberal media lying "unemployment rate," despite the fact that the rates are calculated exactly the same way regardless of who is in the oval office.  You just don't get it, do you.  Obama is destroying America and you, and others of your ilk, sit there twiddling your thumbs. Well, you'll see.  The sky is falling and one day it's gonna hit you right on the punkin head and all us teapartiers are gonna say "WE TOLD YOU SO!"  Right, Arch?  Bert?? Seawolf???

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term
Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:19pm:
Mitt meant the REAL unemployment rate,  not this fake Obama created liberal media lying "unemployment rate," despite the fact that the rates are calculated exactly the same way regardless of who is in the oval office.  You just don't get it, do you.  Obama is destroying America and you, and others of your ilk, sit there twiddling your thumbs. Well, you'll see.  The sky is falling and one day it's gonna hit you right on the punkin head and all us teapartiers are gonna say "WE TOLD YOU SO!"  Right, Arch?  Bert?? Seawolf???

No he did not.  He meant the same unemployment rate that they have been using for the last 3 decades.  As I pointed out in prior post.  No one ever used those not seeking employment which BTW, is only 5 percentages higher than it was under Bush.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:23pm:
No he did not.  He meant the same unemployment rate that they have been using for the last 3 decades.  As I pointed out in prior post.  No one ever used those not seeking employment which BTW, is only 5 percentages higher than it was under Bush.

Like all lefties, you are blinded to the truth.  The unemployment rate methodology, when it produces a nice low rate under non-Demoncrap prexies, is an unbiased look at the real situation. When that same methodology produces a nice low rate under a Demoncrap prez, it's liberal lying twisting of facts.  What matters THEN is the "percent of workforce employed," basically a meaningless stat when non Demoncraps are in office but when Demoncraps are in office it's the way non Demoncraps "prove" the REAL unemployment rate is more like 35%.

Sheesh.  You guys never will get it.  Us teapartying American patriots may as well give up trying to lift the veil of ignorance from your eyes, you're all clinging to it so tenaciously.  Why is that?

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:29pm:
Like all lefties, you are blinded to the truth.  The unemployment rate methodology, when it produces a nice low rate under non-Demoncrap prexies, is an unbiased look at the real situation. When that same methodology produces a nice low rate under a Demoncrap prez, it's liberal lying twisting of facts.  What matters THEN is the "percent of workforce employed," basically a meaningless stat when non Demoncraps are in office but when Demoncraps are in office it's the way non Demoncraps "prove" the REAL unemployment rate is more like 35%.

Sheesh.  You guys never will get it.  Us teapartying American patriots may as well give up trying to lift the veil of ignorance from your eyes, you're all clinging to it so tenaciously.  Why is that?

If the real unemployment rate is 35%, then it was 30% under GWB.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:32pm:
If the real unemployment rate is 35%, then it was 30% under GWB.

Right.  and which is worse?  35% or 30%. Clearly nonDemoncrap prezzes are more better than demoncraps.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:38pm:
Right.  and which is worse?  35% or 30%. Clearly nonDemoncrap prezzes are more better than demoncraps.

What difference does it make.  Obama's term has not ended yet.  We will see what the employment rate will be in 2016.

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #7 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Thank you President Romney!

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:27pm:
Thank you President Romney!

Grin

Definition of Stupid: 

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Rubio Republican

Reply #9 - Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:19pm:

I know you're being sarcastic, but Romney really was talking about the REAL unemployment rate...

Mitt Romney’s claim that the unemployment rate is really 11 percent
Quote:
“If you just give up and say, ‘Look I can’t go back to work, I’m just going to stay home,’ why, you’re no longer part of the employment statistics. So it looks like unemployment is getting better, but the truth is, if the same share of people were participating in the workforce today as on the day the president got elected, our unemployment rate would be around 11 percent.”

— Mitt Romney, Oct. 5, 2012

Quote:
The announcement Friday that the unemployment rate had dropped below 8 percent deprived the Romney campaign of one its favorite talking points (“42 months of unemployment above 8 percent”). Never mind that this is more of a psychological barrier than anything else, since the rate has bounced around enough that it will take some time to see if this is a permanent shift.

But Romney was quick to point out a new figure — a suggestion that the real apples-to-apples unemployment rate with the start of Obama’s term would be 11 percent. We have previously explored the details of another unemployment rate — the U-6, which includes part-timers looking for full-time work — that conservatives have touted. But what is this new metric?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/mitt-romneys-claim-that-th...

LOL you guys are just pissy because Romney is so good at predicting stuff.. ie Russia and Basketball brackets  Grin
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:48pm by Josie »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog