Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term (Read 1,599 times)
Harry
Ex Member

Re: Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term
Reply #20 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 9th, 2015 at 9:33am:
Oh Harry, you came back from the dead to insult me.  I am flattered.  Got tired of lurking around?

Not dead yet...

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term
Reply #21 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
Not dead yet...

The body remains but the mental functions ceased a long time ago.

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Apr 9th, 2015 at 11:13am:

So sayeth the idiot that voted for Obama twice, and still worships him as a god.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Trolls exterminated while
you wait.

Reply #23 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Apr 9th, 2015 at 11:13am:

Well sure.. once you cut a snake's head off the body will wriggle until sundown.. Harry's still wriggling out of professional courtesy.

IP Logged

Rodney Your Teas Ready
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Never kiss a gibbon on
the mouth

Reply #24 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So sayeth the idiot that voted for Obama twice, and still worships him as a god.

He's not?

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 9th, 2015 at 12:25pm:
Well sure.. once you cut a snake's head off the body will wriggle until sundown.. Harry's still wriggling out of professional courtesy.

Well, that's nice of him.

IP Logged

Limey
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 9th, 2015 at 9:00am:
You can't be that stupid. Grin

You had me fooled too, l was crying inside.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #27 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 2:42pm:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/mitt-romneys-claim-that-th...

LOL you guys are just pissy because Romney is so good at predicting stuff.. ie Russia and Basketball brackets  Grin

Uh, you're quoting a fact-checker article that gives Romney "2 pinocchios" for that statement...

Nominated for 2016...
- Liberal of the Year
- Conservative of the Year
- Centrist of the Year

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Apr 9th, 2015 at 4:46pm:
Uh, you're quoting a fact-checker article that gives Romney "2 pinocchios" for that statement...

To be fair though, 2 pinocchios for Willard is one of his better outings.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:19pm:
Mitt meant the REAL unemployment rate,  not this fake Obama created liberal media lying "unemployment rate," despite the fact that the rates are calculated exactly the same way regardless of who is in the oval office.  You just don't get it, do you.  Obama is destroying America and you, and others of your ilk, sit there twiddling your thumbs. Well, you'll see.  The sky is falling and one day it's gonna hit you right on the punkin head and all us teapartiers are gonna say "WE TOLD YOU SO!"  Right, Arch?  Bert?? Seawolf???

I have stopped wasting time with partisan talks.  You want to believe everything is great, don't let us burst your bubble.  Feel free to live out your fantasy.  Afterall, politicians walk on water, raise the dead, heal the sick, are vastly superior to the average Amercian citizen, knows how to raise my son, what type of toilet I need to buy, what light bulb works best, determine how I should drive and what vehilce is best suited for me, how I should eat, when I should take a crap and how much water I can use to flush, what I can throw away and recycle, what cirriculum is best for my child, how I should discipline my child, whether or not I can smoke and where...  Getting the point yet?  I am seriously doubting it.  You folks worship them as if they are gods rather then fellow American citizens.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Mitt Romney: Unemployment Rate Will Be 6 Percent Or Lower After My First Term

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog