Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm (Read 6,381 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm
Reply #20 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:17am:
Right back at you!  Snopes is not a credible news source, there is an easy solution. Have the Mexican authorities disprove or validate it.

Already done;

Quote:
US federal law agencies say report of ISIS in Anapra, Mexico is unsubstantiated

EL PASO, Texas - A rumor is circulating online that the terrorist group ISIS has set up a camp in Anapra, Mexico, not far from the U.S. Mexico border - and El Paso.

It is similar to a rumor that U.S. federal officials dismissed months ago.

ABC-7 checked with several federal law agencies involved with border security and were told the report is unverified, and it is unlikely that ISIS is in Anapra or Juarez, Mexico.

Judicial Watch reported Tuesday that a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector told the website that ISIS had a camp in Anapra and that were documents allegedly from the group that were found in Anapra

http://www.kvia.com/news/us-federal-law-agencies-say-report-of-isis-in-anapra-me...

What was that great headline from Citizen Kane?  "Gallions of Spain off Jersey Coast!!!"

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #21 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Not a big fan of this administration.  They have a problem that is very well documented of constantly lying to us as well as having a conflict of interest in this story.  Get me a link of the Mexican authorities stating this is false and I will concede that JW story is false.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:28am:
Not a big fan of this administration.  They have a problem that is very well documented of constantly lying to us as well as having a conflict of interest in this story.  Get me a link of the Mexican authorities stating this is false and I will concede that JW story is false. 

So you'd believe MEXICAN authorities without question??????

Lookit, I appreciate the fact that you served honorably in the US Navy for 20 years (thank you for your service).  I served in the US Army for 1 year, 9 months, 17 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes, and 43 seconds, not that I did not enjoy every minute of it.  I don't know what your rank was; I was an E4 (in the Army, that's a private with a small pay raise unless a corporal, in which case it's the most junior NCO there is).  You may well have been what the Army refers to as a field grade officer (Major to Colonel; LCDR to Captain in the Navy), or even an Admiral.  I don't know.  But if you were enlisted, even if a Chief, there's a lot of stuff you were not privy to.  Matters of national security were probably among those.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:36am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:33am:
So you'd believe MEXICAN authorities without question??????

Lookit, I appreciate the fact that you served honorably in the US Navy for 20 years (thank you for your service).  I served in the US Army for 1 year, 9 months, 17 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes, and 43 seconds, not that I did not enjoy every minute of it.  I don't know what your rank was; I was an E4 (in the Army, that's a private with a small pay raise unless a corporal, in which case it's the most junior NCO there is).  You may well have been what the Army refers to as a field grade officer (Major to Colonel; LCDR to Captain in the Navy), or even an Admiral.  I don't know.  But if you were enlisted, even if a Chief, there's a lot of stuff you were not privy too.  Matters of national security were probably among those.

Your point?

Since the Mexican authorities are cited as a source why not go directly to the source rather then a second hand source.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:36am:
Your point?

Since the Mexican authorities are cited as a source why not go directly to the source rather then a second hand source. 

My point, you ask?

Do you not think Mexican authorities can lie, ??????????????????????????

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:41am
Print Post  
You actually validated my point about my experiences, I know about the encounters I was personally involved with and understand that these encounters will never be allowed to be printed.  My point is that too many folks are oblivious to what happens almost daily and fall blindly into accepting that the world is generally safe.  By the way thnk you for your service. I was enlisted, had a Secret Clearance with an interim TS clearance.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:43am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:39am:
My point, you ask?

Do you not think Mexican authorities can lie, ??????????????????????????

Which validates my point, better to be over cautious then to be naive about our enemies.  In other words, our border is a trouble spot, our soft underbelly.

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 11:43am:
Which validates my point, better to be over cautious then to be naive about our enemies.  In other words, our border is a trouble spot, our soft underbelly.

I don't see where it validates your point, but it's a free country.  G'day, mate.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:20pm:
I don't see where it validates your point, but it's a free country.  G'day, mate.

Why?  Because I said we can't trust our government, politicians with special interest groups who want an open border and you stating we can't trust Mexico which means the solution is to always assume worst case scenario.  That means we act as if there's is an enemy that wishes to do us harm and we prepare for it. Pretty easy conclusion to come to and no aluminum foil needed.  Ciao mate!

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:30pm:
Why?  Because I said we can't trust our government, politicians with special interest groups who want an open border and you stating we can't trust Mexico which means the sution is to always assume worst case scenario.  That means we act as if there's is an enemy that wishes to do us harm and we prepare for it. Pretty easy conclusion to come to.  Ciao mate!

Well, I didn't say we can't trust Mexico.  I was just puzzled by your saying if Mexico would say it ain't so, you'd concede the OP was wrong.  You did write that, didn't you?  I find that very puzzling.  You can't trust anybody on this side of the border, but on that side?  No prob. 

Or maybe I misunderstood you.  Here's a cut and paste:
"Get me a link of the Mexican authorities stating this is false and I will concede that JW story is false."

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules