Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm (Read 6,502 times)
notime
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm
Reply #30 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:30pm:
Why? Because I said we can't trust our government, politicians with special interest groups who want an open border and you stating we can't trust Mexico which means the solution is to always assume worst case scenario. That means we act as if there's is an enemy that wishes to do us harm and we prepare for it. Pretty easy conclusion to come to and no aluminum foil needed. Ciao mate!

Who wants an open border?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #31 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:32pm:
Well, I didn't say we can't trust Mexico. I was just puzzled by your saying if Mexico would say it ain't so, you'd concede the OP was wrong. You did write that, didn't you? I find that very puzzling. You can't trust anybody on this side of the border, but on that side? No prob.

Or maybe I misunderstood you. Here's a cut and paste:
"Get me a link of the Mexican authorities stating this is false and I will concede that JW story is false."

I was pointing to the source that JW used. My point is why don't we get a statement from their source on the validity of the camps?  My reason for not trusting our government is because they want an open border which is insanity.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Reply #32 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:01pm:
I was pointing to the source that JW used. My point is why don't we get a statement from their source on the validity of the camps? My reason for not trusting our government is because they want an open border which is insanity.

I guess you don't want to answer the question about who wants an open border. You just want to keep stating that "they want an open border."

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #33 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 12:32pm:
You can't trust anybody on this side of the border, but on that side? No prob.

Such is his delusion.

But if a Mexican official will make it all better.. . .

Texas Gov. Rick Perrys recent comments about the possibility that Islamic fundamentalist terrorists could already be operating in the country and that they entered through the porous Mexican border are absurd, according to Mexicos foreign relations secretary.

Jose Antonio Meade said in a statement Saturday that the U.S. governors statements during a Thursday speech were based on beliefs, speculation and absolutely unfounded and absurd analysis.

It was certified by authorized forces from the Pentagon, State Department and in cooperation with Mexican authorities in the United States that there is no element that gives credence to the belief expressed by the governor, Meade said.

Perry said last week that there is a very real possibility that ISIS terrorists could be entering the United States from Mexico across what he called an unsecured Southwest border. While he admitted that there is no clear evidence that they are, he said the ongoing border crisis should be looked at as a matter of national security.

I think there is the obvious, great concern that because of the condition of the border from the standpoint of it not being secure and us not knowing who is penetrating across that individuals from ISIS or other terrorist states could be, Perry said during a conference on border security and immigration at the Heritage Foundation.

Meade said that to create foreign policy, there needs to be data, and that it is very unfortunate that (there) are those who entertain making foreign policy based on beliefs, assumptions and analysis that are absolutely baseless and absurd.

And it's from Fox so you know it has to be true..  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:16pm by Fiddler »  

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:10pm:
Such is his delusion.

But if a Mexican official will make it all better.. . .

Texas Gov. Rick Perrys recent comments about the possibility that Islamic fundamentalist terrorists could already be operating in the country and that they entered through the porous Mexican border are absurd, according to Mexicos foreign relations secretary.

Jose Antonio Meade said in a statement Saturday that the U.S. governors statements during a Thursday speech were based on beliefs, speculation and absolutely unfounded and absurd analysis.

It was certified by authorized forces from the Pentagon, State Department and in cooperation with Mexican authorities in the United States that there is no element that gives credence to the belief expressed by the governor, Meade said.

Perry said last week that there is a very real possibility that ISIS terrorists could be entering the United States from Mexico across what he called an unsecured Southwest border. While he admitted that there is no clear evidence that they are, he said the ongoing border crisis should be looked at as a matter of national security.

I think there is the obvious, great concern that because of the condition of the border from the standpoint of it not being secure and us not knowing who is penetrating across that individuals from ISIS or other terrorist states could be, Perry said during a conference on border security and immigration at the Heritage Foundation.

Meade said that to create foreign policy, there needs to be data, and that it is very unfortunate that (there) are those who entertain making foreign policy based on beliefs, assumptions and analysis that are absolutely baseless and absurd.

And it's from Fox so you know it has to be true.. Roll Eyes

You are not paying attention to the story or what we are talking about.  We are talking about a news story that broke yesterday about a possible ISIS camp near the border, not about the possibility of terrorist coming across our border in Aug of 2014.  I will concede you are trying to validate the story, you are not talking about the correct one.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
notime wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:05pm:
I guess you don't want to answer the question about who wants an open border. You just want to keep stating that "they want an open border."

Two discussions going on at once. Is Obama enforcing our borders? Does the GOP want amnesty? The answer to The first U.S. No and the second is yes. Topic of discussion though is about ISIS training camp.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #36 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:24pm:
You are not paying attention to the story or what we are talking about. We are talking about a news story that broke yesterday about a possible ISIS camp near the border, not about the possibility of terrorist coming across our border in Aug of 2014. I will concede you are trying to validate the story, you are not talking about the correct one.

Actually, that story was from last year...

Quote:
Reports on Internet say ISIS in Ciudad Juarez; Homeland Security says no credible threat to US homeland
Staff Report POSTED: 02:21 PM MDT Aug 29, 2014

UPDATED: 07:19 PM MST Nov 25, 2014

EL PASO, Texas - Rumors are circulating the Internet of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants being based in Juarez and planning attacks in El Paso.

The information was first reported by Judicial Watch, citing unnamed federal sources, and then picked up by other online publications, including National Review

Breitbart Texas says it has obtained a leaked document warning federal agents about an ISIS related terrorism threat across entire U.S.-Mexico border. Read the Breitbart Texas story at http://bit.ly/1wPeci8

A federal law enforcement source familiar with border security told ABC-7 it is "unverified and unlikely" that ISIS is in Juarez.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said in news release that there is no specific, credible threat to the U.S. homeland from ISIL, aka ISIS.

At present, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the FBI are unaware of any specific, credible threat to the U.S. homeland from ISIL. Plainly, however, violent extremists who support ISIL have demonstrated the intent and capability to target American citizens overseas, and ISIL constitutes an active and serious threat within the region.

A DHS spokesman was bewildered by the Judicial Watch report and told the UK Daily MailOnline that "we are aware of absolutely nothing credible to substantiate this claim" made by Judicial Watch.

"In Mexico?" told the Daily MailOnline on the phone. "I haven't seen that at all."

Britain on Friday raised its terror threat level to severe, the second-highest level. The decision was related to developments in Iraq and Syria, but there was no information to suggest an attack was imminent.

http://www.kvia.com/news/rumors-of-isis-in-ciudad-juarez-unsubstantiated/2779439...

Yeah... Brietbart... Should have known...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:38pm:
Actually, that story was from last year...

http://www.kvia.com/news/rumors-of-isis-in-ciudad-juarez-unsubstantiated/2779439...

Yeah... Brietbart... Should have known...

Greg

These stories remind me of the "black helicopter" scares and masses of foreign troops training in the American desert during the Clinton years. 

I think the problem is some people just have too much free time and not enough intellect to use it properly.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Reply #38 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:29pm:
Two discussions going on at once. Is Obama enforcing our borders? Does the GOP want amnesty? The answer to The first U.S. No and the second is yes. Topic of discussion though is about ISIS training camp.

I stand chastised about the off-topic posts and will try to stay on topic in the future.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:41pm:
These stories remind me of the "black helicopter" scares and masses of foreign troops training in the American desert during the Clinton years.

I think the problem is some people just have too much free time and not enough intellect to use it properly.

Well only a fool would think this is not possible. There have been warnings issued about the dangers of an unenforced border for some time. It's not black helo conspiracy Elmer, but if you want to believe it go for it. We were warned over and over about our vulnerability prior to 9/11 and people just like you called it conspiracy. It's as if we have completely forgot 9/11. When I get more time I will read the link. If the story is false then so be it. It will not change my mind that we are in danger because of our current policies by both parties.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules