Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm (Read 6,219 times)
EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm
Reply #40 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
Well only a fool would think this is not possible.  There have been warnings issued about the dangers of an unenforced border for some time. It's not black helo conspiracy Elmer, but if you want to believe it go for it.  We were warned over and over about our vulnerability prior to 9/11 and people just like you called it conspiracy.  It's as if we have completely forgot 9/11. When I get more time I will read the link. If the story is false then so be it. It will not change my mind that we are in danger because of our current policies by both parties. 

Hey, you've got me convinced!  There are monsters under the bed and the sky is falling!

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #41 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
notime wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:48pm:
I stand chastised about the off-topic posts and will try to stay on topic in the future.

Don't. Do as you feel led.  This is just for fun.  Not enlightenment or education.  Anybody coming here for either of those is, in a word, barking up the wrong tree. Wait!  That's more than one word!

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #42 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:08pm:
Hey, you've got me convinced!  There are monsters under the bed and the sky is falling!

If you are a drama queen then sure flop and flail.  I am not naive about the world we live in, open borders Is a recipe for disaster. I mean there have never been nor are there hostile subs patrolling off our coast or Russian fighters testing our airspace.  It has never happened and never will by your outlook.   Roll Eyes

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #43 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 1:38pm:
Actually, that story was from last year...

http://www.kvia.com/news/rumors-of-isis-in-ciudad-juarez-unsubstantiated/2779439...

Yeah... Brietbart... Should have known...

Greg

Honestly Greg DHS does not rank as a credible source to me.  I have already stated that. This admin has been caught in numerous lies which makes it hard to take them as a credible source.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #44 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:36pm:
Honestly Greg DHS does not rank as a credible source to me.  I have already stated that. This admin has been caught in numerous lies which makes it hard to take them as a credible source.

OH.... Brietbart OK with you then?

Greg Roll Eyes

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #45 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:37pm:
OH.... Brietbart OK with you then?

Greg Roll Eyes

More so then this President who initially claimed that ISIS was not a threat and are a JV team.  Yeah, I'll take Brietbart over this admin any day.  After all, it seems that the only time the President is aware of misconduct is when he watches the news that he once claimed to never listen to.

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #46 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:36pm:

But, now, the Mexicans....their credibility is beyond question.  Right Seawolf?

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #47 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 3:15pm:
But, now, the Mexicans....their credibility is beyond question.  Right Seawolf?

Do you have a problem.  Seems you already asked this question.  I would ask you to read my response to you asking this initially.  Alzhimers?

IP Logged

Thor3
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 15th, 2015 at 2:43pm:
More so then this President who initially claimed that ISIS was not a threat and are a JV team.  Yeah, I'll take Brietbart over this admin any day.  After all, it seems that the only time the President is aware of misconduct is when he watches the news that he once claimed to never listen to.

We are enjoying your meltdown, Seatard.

Please proceed.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #49 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
We are enjoying your meltdown, Seatard.

Please proceed.

So am watching the interview of the reporter who broke the story.  The raid was conducted Friday night when they discovered the camp.   This is a new story that was brought to their attention by Mexican officials who did the raid very late Friday night.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules