Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here is PROOF that white police are killing black people
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Here is PROOF that white police are killing black people (Read 530 times)
Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Here is PROOF that white police are killing black people
Apr 18th, 2015 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
414 black people have lost their lives during encounters with police compared to ONLY 554 white people.  This is an outrage! It is also an outrage that 394 people did not know what race they belong to!

Seriously, all the "the police are out hunting black folks" idiots just need to stop.

Now I am in no way saying that any or all of these incidents where justified.  All I am pointing out here is that you are pretty much as likely to lose your life if you are a dumb white person or a dumb black person.  The only common thread is DUMB 99% of the time.

http://public.tableau.com/views/FatalEncountersDataAnalysis/DeathTrendsLocations...

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Here is PROOF that white police are killing black people
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
OK.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Apr 18th, 2015 at 10:03pm:
All I am pointing out here is that you are pretty much as likely to lose your life if you are a dumb white person or a dumb black person.

http://public.tableau.com/views/FatalEncountersDataAnalysis/DeathTrendsLocations...

The truth is the opposite of what you conclude. Your numbers show that you are far more likely to be killed by the police if you are black than if you are white. The percentage of black people being killed is much higher than it is for whites.

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #3 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
notime wrote on Apr 18th, 2015 at 10:56pm:
The truth is the opposite of what you conclude. Your numbers show that you are far more likely to be killed by the police if you are black than if you are white. The percentage of black people being killed is much higher than it is for whites.

You assume the percentage based on general population.  The reality is that blacks are contacted more often than whites, rightly or wrongly does not matter here.  So the percentage of whites contacted by police who wind up dead is higher. 

Of course it also means that whites are more likely to do something stupid too.

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.--D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

Goose
LNF Party Leader

There is no Try...Only
Do or Do Not

Reply #4 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:20pm
Print Post  

PS...they are not my numbers.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:16am
Print Post  
And California, the most liberal, has the highest number.  The have strong gun control laws, too, don't they? 

I'd love to know a if a high majority of those killed were running away.  That's such a stupid thing to do if a cop doesn't want you to, particularly if you've tried to get his/her gun.  Of course, sometimes the bad guys aren't the brightest of the bright.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 8:20am
Print Post  
Goose wrote on Apr 18th, 2015 at 10:03pm:
414 black people have lost their lives during encounters with police compared to ONLY 554 white people. This is an outrage! It is also an outrage that 394 people did not know what race they belong to!

Seriously, all the "the police are out hunting black folks" idiots just need to stop.

Now I am in no way saying that any or all of these incidents where justified. All I am pointing out here is that you are pretty much as likely to lose your life if you are a dumb white person or a dumb black person. The only common thread is DUMB 99% of the time.

Saying that 414 black people have lost their lives during encounters with police compared to ONLY 554 white people is just like saying that more black people are on welfare than white people.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 9:37am
Print Post  

% wise is much higher, yes you're correct.
% of the black population in prison is also much higher.

US Population
White American 223,553,265 72.2 %
African Americans 38,929,319 12.6 %

Prison
Black 78,346    37.6%
  White 123,072 59.0%

In 2013, by age 18, 30% of black males, 26% of Hispanic males, and 22% of white males have been arrested

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Here is PROOF that white police are killing black people

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules