Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton. (Read 2,128 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton.
Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Yeah, lets talk about HELLary.

Does she lie?
The Hillary Clinton Lies List | conservativeamerican.orgAug 17, 2014 ... This is the Hillary Archive. The only Official Hillary Clinton List. This list contains
the Hillary Clinton lies, flip-flops, scandals, hypocrisy, gaffes ...http://conservativeamerican.org/the-hillary-clinton-lies-list/

Hillary's List of Lies by Dick Morris on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of ...The USA Today-Gallup survey clearly explains why Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton,
D-N.Y., is losing. Asked whether the candidates were "honest and trustworthy," ...http://www.creators.com/opinion/dick-morris/hillary-s-list-of-lies.html
Wink
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton.
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Her and Obama side by side. What difference does it make now?

Grin
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:20am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:48pm:

Does she lie?
The Hillary Clinton Lies List | conservativeamerican.orgAug 17, 2014 ... This is the Hillary Archive. The only Official Hillary Clinton List. This list contains
the Hillary Clinton lies, flip-flops, scandals, hypocrisy, gaffes ...http://conservativeamerican.org/the-hillary-clinton-lies-list/

Hillary's List of Lies by Dick Morris on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of ...The USA Today-Gallup survey clearly explains why Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton,
D-N.Y., is losing. Asked whether the candidates were "honest and trustworthy," ...http://www.creators.com/opinion/dick-morris/hillary-s-list-of-lies.html
Wink
Smiley

Oh Lordy, do we have to?  What's there to say?  Oh, I know.  It's time that we have a female for POTUS.  Yeah, that's a good selling point.  It must be true, cuz she said it.........

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 10:19am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:20am:
Oh Lordy, do we have to? What's there to say? Oh, I know. It's time that we have a female for POTUS. Yeah, that's a good selling point. It must be true, cuz she said it.........

And the ones that voted for Obama because it was time for a black president will vote for Hellary because she is a woman. It shows how stupid a lot of the American voting population has become. We are supposed to vote for the person that will keep the country prosperous for the people, and safe from our enemies.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Space Truckin'

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 10:19am:
And the ones that voted for Obama because it was time for a black president will vote for Hellary because she is a woman. It shows how stupid a lot of the American voting population has become. We are supposed to vote for the person that will keep the country prosperous for the people, and safe from our enemies.
Smiley

Partially agree....

Prosperity is of the making of the citizenry, the people, not the president, nor any political apparatus. As far as keeping us "safe from our enemies", shit man, our enemies are already amongst us. They're woven into the fabric of our country.

I fully agree, though, that people will vote for the "first", regardless. We're doomed.

Cello! Oh, how the hell are ya?
IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Lets not. Talking about her is getting old and boring. I would not mind if she vanished. Maybe Bill will let her go to that island with him.

We need some fresh meat. No Bush's, Clinton's, or any of those other media head political geeks we see on TV everyday. I want people I've never heard of run.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Space Truckin'

Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 2:08pm:
Lets not. Talking about her is getting old and boring. I would not mind if she vanished. Maybe Bill will let her go to that island with him.

We need some fresh meat. No Bush's, Clinton's, or any of those other media head political geeks we see on TV everyday. I want people I've never heard of run.

Well... I'll say this again, as controversial as it was the first time I suggested it, we need blood.

Sorry peeps. That's where this is all going. It's natural. And it settles all differences, for some time, depending on the physiological mark it leaves on society.

Undecided

So... How "down" are you people for your cause?
Is it worth it?

Cello! Oh, how the hell are ya?
IP Logged

Thor3
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 2:03pm:
Partially agree....

Prosperity is of the making of the citizenry, the people, not the president, nor any political apparatus. As far as keeping us "safe from our enemies", shit man, our enemies are already amongst us. They're woven into the fabric of our country.

I fully agree, though, that people will vote for the "first", regardless. We're doomed.

And who are these 'enemies'?

IP Logged

Possibly Logical
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:48pm:

Does she lie?

Wink
Smiley

When people say things like "hellery" (and "shrub"), it reflects poorly on them, not their target.

IP Logged

Malice in Wonderland
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
I'd rather talk about footrot...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules