Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton. (Read 2,126 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Re: Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton.
Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:14pm:
I'd rather talk about footrot...

Same thing!

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #11 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 7:52pm
Print Post  

Greg!

IP Logged

Malice in Wonderland
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #12 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
If we have to talk about her let's talk about now rather than the 90's. He campaign is faker than breast implants. Her campaign logo looks like a hospital parking sign and her announcement video was like an infomercial. She has the authenticity of, well a Clinton.

IP Logged

Zephyr
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 8:17pm:
If we have to talk about her let's talk about now rather than the 90's. He campaign is faker than breast implants. Her campaign logo looks like a hospital parking sign and her announcement video was like an infomercial. She has the authenticity of, well a Clinton.

Well as far as I can tell, She is the oldest person running

So the hospital looking logo is genus!Everytime you pass a hospital, You will think of Hillary

Every time you see an old lady in a pants suit, you will think of Hillery

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #14 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:14pm:
I'd rather talk about footrot...

Hillary would not know a common person even if they bit her in the ass.  She been on the government tit for so long.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #15 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 3:24pm
Print Post  

The thing with Hillary is that she is so damn deceitful and disingenuous.

She talks about getting money out of the political process, and yet she is/was one of the biggest offenders.  Grin

In addition, she has used her face, her fame (infamous) Wink and her connections to government to rake in mega-millions for herself, but, it's all mostly because of her connection to Bill Clinton. -- then, she talks about wanting to help lower middle class families, but, she should stop pretending that she's in a normal marriage to her tom cat husband. If anything that 'marriage' is abnormal by any normal standard of measure.

I don't see any real honest accomplishments by Hillary, neither as a former First Lady, or as a U.S. Senator from New York, or even as a former Secretary of State for Obama, but, only accomplishments that helped only her to move up the political ladder, the financial ladder and attain a world-wide recognizable face.

What has she honestly accomplished on her own that has ever benefitted the country?

It seems to most informed people that the only groundwork she ever laid was one that only helped to advance her personal wealth, her standing with Wall Street fat cats, and her popularity with the corrupt liberal network media, as though she has somehow accredited herself as being a so called 'champion' for the little people and therefore is somehow qualified to be President of the United States.  Grin

In addition, if she and her estranged husband really wanted to help poor and underprivileged girls and women, .. they should use their OWN damn wealth to do it with, rather than going to wealthy rich people from around the world and asking for donations. -- I'd like to know if they have competent book-keepers that don't mix donated money into the Clinton's personal funds!  Wink

Actually, Hillary has shown terrible judgment in many of her endeavors, especially as Secretary of State that helped to turn the middle-east into a powder keg.

No .. Hillary is not a great intellect by any means. In fact, she could not even pass the Bar Exam in D.C.   Wink

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #16 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:48pm:
Yeah, lets talk about HELLary.

Does she lie?
The Hillary Clinton Lies List | conservativeamerican.orgAug 17, 2014 ... This is the Hillary Archive. The only Official Hillary Clinton List. This list contains
the Hillary Clinton lies, flip-flops, scandals, hypocrisy, gaffes ...http://conservativeamerican.org/the-hillary-clinton-lies-list/

Hillary's List of Lies by Dick Morris on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of ...The USA Today-Gallup survey clearly explains why Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton,
D-N.Y., is losing. Asked whether the candidates were "honest and trustworthy," ...http://www.creators.com/opinion/dick-morris/hillary-s-list-of-lies.html
Wink
Smiley

You Mean  Ole Goldminer hillary ?

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/20/haiti-gold-mine-owner-invited-hillarys-brother... Lips Sealed

I HILLARY I remember landing under sniper fire." There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, "but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.

Toot TooT

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #17 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 2:08pm:
We need some fresh meat. .

Greg!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Lets talk about Mrs. Clinton.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules