Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Clinton Foundation received millions as Putin took over 20% of US Uranium!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Clinton Foundation received millions as Putin took over 20% of US Uranium! (Read 3,742 times)
Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Re: Clinton Foundation received millions as Putin took over 20% of US Uranium!
Reply #10 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Ars Longa, Vita Bert wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 8:21pm:
Josh Earnest already is. The crux of this is Fox, NYT and Wash/Post have agreements with the author of the book to vet the sources. I don't think she she can avoid this.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-exclusive-clinton-charities-will-refile-tax-ret...
Don't forget this Reuters story! After it broke the Clinton foundation announced it was re-filing 5 years of tax information with changes in the 100 million dollar range of under and over reported donations. Something really stinks here! They misplace a decimal point? Shocked

Greg!

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
All the folks going after Hillary should think - if she's forced out, does someone like Elizabeth warren step in??  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Zephyr
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
I was reading about the Clinton foundation a few weeks ago when Hillery announced she was stepping down.

Millions of dollars, So I started wondering, How much they pay themselves for running it?

Remember Hillery is just like us!

Cuz she said so.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
The uninformed will still vote for her because she is a woman. Looks like Thor, Greg, Wadsworth. Fiddler and a few other secular progressives are not even defending Hillary. That says something.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Zephyr
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:26pm:
The uninformed will still vote for her because she is a woman. Looks like Thor, Greg, Wadsworth. Fiddler and a few other secular progressives are not even defending Hillary. That says something.

Smiley

They have to wait for there talking points

It takes a while when it comes to Hillary LOL

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #15 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 8:09pm:
This is a scandal that even Obama wants nothing to do with.  They may feed her to the media hounds out of self interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It would be refreshing to see, but, .. I doubt at this time it would happen and I do believe, it's because, the Obama camp and the Clinton camp both, have too much shit on each other that would reflect very negatively on both sides.

At this point in time, it shouldn't matter to Obama. After all, he doesn't really need Clinton help anymore, as he is already in his second White House term, although, he still has about two years to go, but, .. he's likely looking at his legacy which no doubt will be filled with as much embellished crap as were his so called, 'great educational accomplishments'.   Grin

I may be wrong, but, I do not believe that Obama will turn Hillary over to the media hounds or over to his Justice Department for any real deep honest investigation. After all, .. there is still democrat party unity to consider, especially if the Obama administration desires to see their Fundamental Transformation develop deep roots that will last.   Wink

My hunch is that the Justice Department will pretend to look into it, and make the claim that no serious violations or law breaking ever occurred on Hillary's part and after a few weeks of protests and some media incredulity, .. the liberal news cycle will put it to rest, with both Clintons finding escape routes from their corrupt pasts, and the more leftist progressive liberals will continue to blame the so called, 'hard right' for engineering a false malicious story about Hillary in their effort to bring Hillary's presidential chances to ruin. <> this is very likely what will be the accepted version by the corrupt liberal network news media! Wink
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 10:57pm by stu_gatze »  

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #16 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:32am
Print Post  
How could the Obama administration officials have not known about the selling of American uranium to Russia and Hillary's unethical involvement, as seven members of Obama's cabinet would have to have known about it, in order for the deal to have gone through, because, uranium is considered a strategic asset.

Will the liberal news media ask President Obama about it?  Wink

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #17 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 1:13am
Print Post  
Where oh where are Waddy, Fiddles, Thor, Lt. Obvious,  Phillip, Greg and the other libbies?

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #18 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 1:46am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:02am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 1:46am:

This one they will not be able to hide from.  I think they know she could very well lose this election.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Clinton Foundation received millions as Putin took over 20% of US Uranium!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules