Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Clinton Foundation received millions as Putin took over 20% of US Uranium!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Clinton Foundation received millions as Putin took over 20% of US Uranium! (Read 3,831 times)
Thor3
Ex Member

Re: Clinton Foundation received millions as Putin took over 20% of US Uranium!
Reply #20 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 4:31pm:
This is the best you libs have to offer up for Presidency?  This is stunning as Russia holds one fifth of our uranium mines.  Stunning the serious conflict of interest as this happened under her service as Secretary of State.  Serious allegations and very damaging to her bid for President.  Selling off our national interest to our enemy.  Corruption, undue influence and conflict of interest.  Wow!!

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-clintons-putin-and-uranium-2015-4#ixzz3YAMxAh...

Hmmmmm.....

"Schweizer explains he cannot prove the allegations
, leaving that up to investigative journalists and possibly law enforcement. “Short of someone involved coming forward to give sworn testimony, we don’t know what might or might not have been said in private conversations, the exact nature of the transition, or why people in power make the decision they do,” he writes. Later, he concludes, “We cannot ultimately know what goes on in their minds and ultimately provide the links between the money they took and the benefits that subsequently accrued to themselves, their friends, and their associates.”"

"As Media Matters has documented, Schweizer has a record of making inaccurate claims, factual errors, and retractions."

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2015/04/21/3649392/clinton-cash/

Looks like the book is more fap material designed to separate Morans from their money.

IP Logged

Enoch8
LNF Senior Staffer6

Non-Violent Non-Compliant
Resistance

Reply #21 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hmmmmm.....

, leaving that up to investigative journalists and possibly law enforcement. “Short of someone involved coming forward to give sworn testimony, we don’t know what might or might not have been said in private conversations, the exact nature of the transition, or why people in power make the decision they do,” he writes. Later, he concludes, “We cannot ultimately know what goes on in their minds and ultimately provide the links between the money they took and the benefits that subsequently accrued to themselves, their friends, and their associates.”"

"As Media Matters has documented, Schweizer has a record of making inaccurate claims, factual errors, and retractions."

Looks like the book is more fap material designed to separate Morans from their money.

So says the liberal/progressive dnc schills and Clintonian spin machine at Media Matters, about Schweitzer..... (as though what they say matters.)

Isn't Peter Schweitzer a Pulitzer Prize winner?

The fact is, he has written tough books about Bush and Reagan as well.

http://worldcat.org/identities/lccn-n87-942725/

He also did a very tough journalistic piece on CBS 60 minutes, based on his book, which was equally tough on Speaker Dennis Hastert (R) and Speaker Boehner (R), as well as Speaker Pelosi (D).

"Throw them all out : how politicians and their friends get rich off insider stock tips, land deals, and cronyism that would send the rest of us to prison"~Peter Schweitzer

To try to put Schweitzer in a catagory of some "Vast right wing conspiracy" picking on poor Hillary, is a pretty lame argument, concidering how tough he has been on Reagan, Bush, Hastert, Boehner and Pelosi.
He has been tougher on republicans than he has democrats..... so to call him a partisan hack is simply not a credible defence...... (Though I am sure the Clinton spin machine will try to discredit the story by attacking the messenger, just like they always do.)

The Clintons have always been involved in massive 'Insider Trading' deals, the likes of which, would make Martha Stewart or even Bernie Madoff blush.
Insider trading is the least of what is going on with the Russian uranium mining deals.

Here is Schweitzer on "CBS 60 minutes" about insider trading in high government.

« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2015 at 1:45pm by Enoch8 »  

Rule62: Don't take yourself too seriously.
IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #22 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hmmmmm.....

Maybe the leftist New York Times is more suitable for you.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-donations-ur...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russia...

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Thor, you go ahead and run Hillary, we are salivating over it.  She is everything you leftist preach to us about.  Campaign finance of big donors, looks down on the little people...  She is yours to own and if the Dems don't get smart and put up someone else you will be handing us the Presidency on a silver platter.  She IS as caustic as a politican can be.  She carries more then just the bags under her eyes.   Wink

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #24 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:21pm:
Thor, you go ahead and run Hillary, we are salivating over it.  She is everything you leftist preach to us about.  Campaign finance of big donors, looks down on the little people... 

I see .. so foreign money is only bad when it goes to a democrat.? 

While you're fuming over that I'll add that I am happy to see that you right-wingers are at least now concerned with the millions of dollars being spent towards buying elections.

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:31pm:

While you're fuming over that I'll add that I am happy to see that you right-wingers are at least now concerned with the millions of dollars being spent towards buying elections.

You love to make a story out of nothing, would you care to quote me on this or are you going to run away as you always do when I ask you to support it with a quote.  By the way, it's your leftist media and liberal organizations that are now speaking out against her.  You have bigger issues to worry about then the republican party.  Your own party is starting to get very worried about her

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #26 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:31pm:

So, Fiddles. What do you make of this most recent Hillary accusation? I know you'll be up front about it. Let's hear your take.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Spectacular Eric.
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #27 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
So much for Hillary re branding herself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Clinton Foundation received millions as Putin took over 20% of US Uranium!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules