Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days? (Read 8,109 times)
just_me
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days?
Jun 7th, 2015 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
In the news today, again.† In a small city just north of Dallas, Tx. a cop threw a black teenage girl to the ground handcuffed her and pulled his gun on another teenager.
Things sure have changed since the 50's. I worked in a mid size town not far from here.

A cop had to handle the unarmed bad asses with a billy club or their bare hands which they were trained to do and had to be able to handle a bad ass with out the use of a gun. IMHO cowards are now being hired as police officers as they seem to be able to only handle defenseless girls and they need a gun to do that.

Seems to me they could hire guys who have had training in martial arts or either bad asses them selves. Pisses me off to see cops take down a teen girl no
matter their race.
This is in todays national news except I do not know if fox news had it on. Some one videotaped it.

« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2015 at 5:05pm by just_me »  

just me

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days?
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Ha ha ha, you donít think a teen girl can hurt you. You havenít come across the right one yet. And let me tell you, damage from a night stick can be real bad and permanent. And cops today have a college education with law subjects or go to a special college just to become a policeman. We have one here on Post Road in Melbourne Florida.

Eastern Florida State College | Law Enforcement AcademyThe Law Enforcement Academy at Eastern Florida State College partners ...
Training is conducted at the Melbourne Campus, Public Safety Institute, Building
8.http://www.easternflorida.edu/academics/public-safety-institute/programs/crimina...
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

just_me
LNF Representative2

Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
I see. They teach police now how to take a 14 year old girl down. Wow. I never realized going to college would make a man such a bad ass.
This just in. At lest some supervisor on the force has a brain. The so called cop was suspended.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:48pm by just_me »  

just me

IP Logged

just_me
LNF Representative2

Reply #3 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
  just_me wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:39pm:
I see. They teach police now how to take a 14 year old girl down. Wow. I never realized going to college would make a man such a bad ass.
This just in. At lest some supervisor on the force has a brain. The so called cop was suspended.

But watch a lawyer who has been to college get him off.

just me

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
just_me wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:39pm:

15 and 16 year olds.

The pair's wild antics went on to include a suspected Walmart robbery of shotgun shells, a second alleged auto theft in Pennsylvania, and an armed robbery that injured a police officer.

'Bonnie and Clyde' teens wanted for 2-state crime spree - NY Daily ...Friday, June 5, 2015, 9:04 PM. A; A; A. Share this URL. Police in Pennsylvania
and Ohio are on the look out for Triston Kindle, 16, ... a second alleged auto theft
in Pennsylvania, and an armed robbery that injured a police officer. ... "We've got
a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde out here from Ohio and can't even imagine how
...http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/bonnie-clyde-teens-wanted-2-state-crime-sp...
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

The Joe Mengele Quartet
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
just_me wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 4:56pm:
In the news today, again.† In a small city just north of Dallas, Tx. a cop threw a black teenage girl to the ground handcuffed her and pulled his gun on another teenager.
Things sure have changed since the 50's. I worked in a mid size town not far from here.

A cop had to handle the unarmed bad asses with a billy club or their bare hands which they were trained to do and had to be able to handle a bad ass with out the use of a gun. IMHO cowards are now being hired as police officers as they seem to be able to only handle defenseless girls and they need a gun to do that.

Seems to me they could hire guys who have had training in martial arts or either bad asses them selves. Pisses me off to see cops take down a teen girl no
matter their race.
This is in todays national news except I do not know if fox news had it on. Some one videotaped it.

Is this it?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 7:32pm:
Ha ha ha, you donít think a teen girl can hurt you. You havenít come across the right one yet. And let me tell you, damage from a night stick can be real bad and permanent. And cops today have a college education with law subjects or go to a special college just to become a policeman. We have one here on Post Road in Melbourne Florida.

Eastern Florida State College | Law Enforcement AcademyThe Law Enforcement Academy at Eastern Florida State College partners ...
Training is conducted at the Melbourne Campus, Public Safety Institute, Building
8.http://www.easternflorida.edu/academics/public-safety-institute/programs/crimina...
Smiley

Only an idiot would believe that a teen wearing a bathing suit could hurt a police officer.  I guess being black makes a girl stronger than the average teen girl. Roll Eyes

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

The Joe Mengele Quartet
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 11:17pm:
Only an idiot would believe that a teen wearing a bathing suit could hurt a police officer.† I guess being black makes a girl stronger than the average teen girl. Roll Eyes

Black? When did it become about race?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
The Joe Mengele Quartet wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 11:19pm:
Black? When did it become about race?

When the pool party was attended by black teens.

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

The Joe Mengele Quartet
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 11:23pm:
When the pool party was attended by black teens.

Actually Feddy that makes it about teens. Not black teens.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog