Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days? (Read 7,994 times)
Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Re: What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days?
Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:01pm
Print Post  

Like I said, if a trained police officer can't handle a teenage girl, then he needs to find a new line of work.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 9:58pm:
Be my guest.

Karate Girl STREETFIGHT! - YouTubeNov 27, 2013 ... You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. ... Help up and coming
Canadian Karate Champion, JULIA HOURAHINE, ... Great action!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIsqmqVF1z8

Britain's Got Talent: Amazing sword-wielding kung fu girl aged 9 is ...Apr 18, 2015 ... Video loading ... already a star in America, having finished filming an action
movie this year. ... And in July she will start filming a movie with teen idol Zac
Efron ... Already the youngest female world champion in the karate and ...http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/britains-talent-amazing-sword-wielding-kung-5...

Attacker left battered trying to grab teen girl a martial arts expert in ...Oct 12, 2014 ... A 35-year-old tried to attack a 14-year-old girl in Tilgate Park, Crawley, ... Couple
are shocked to discover the suburban Midwest home they've lived in for 22 .....
Lily James sports a gold band on her ring finger as she steps out in LA .... habits
in the 1980s but story never ran (and publicist who stopped it set ...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2790060/attacker-left-battered-bruised-t...

Wink
Smiley

So the police should assume all black girls in bikinis are martial arts experts.  Aren't you stretching a little Grin Grin Grin Grin

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

spectacula
LNF Representative2

I'll tell your daddy.

Reply #22 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 11:31pm:
Police treat black teens differently than white teens.

With good cause.  How many white kids did you see yelling at the cops and not following directions?  When the cops showed up, the black kids ran.  The cop was telling people to get across the street and stay there.  The only ones not following directions were the black kids.

However, when the cop slammed the little black girl wearing the bikini, he became a criminal.  There was no need for that.  He is obviously a little racist, objectively speaking. 

At the end of the day, nobody was charged with anything and the only one who is going in front of the judge is the cop who was acting like a fool.  He was acting like a fool because he was mad that the black kids ran.  It pissed him off.  What an idiot he is. 

Let's agree to disagree.  I never said I was right, but you are definitely wrong!

IP Logged

spectacula
LNF Representative2

I'll tell your daddy.

Reply #23 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:01pm:
So the police should assume all black girls in bikinis are martial arts experts.  Aren't you stretching a little Grin Grin Grin Grin

Archie is an idiot, and not capable of thinking higher than around 90 IQ.

Let's agree to disagree.  I never said I was right, but you are definitely wrong!

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #24 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:20pm
Print Post  

Maybe more than a little racist.

Quote:
Federal court documents show that Casebolt and other officers were sued in 2008 in federal court for racial profiling, harassment, failure to render aid and sexual assault.

Albert E. Brown Jr. accused Casebolt of reaching into his “private area” and pulling his pants “down below ankles” during the traffic stop.

Brown was parked on the wrong side of a road in McKinney, according to the civil complaint. Casebolt told Brown he was going to write him a ticket for the traffic offense, but then said he saw two marijuana seeds and an open container in the car. Brown said Casebolt remarked about the “white girls” who were with him, made comments about him and his clothes, and then grabbed his private are and pulled his pants down.

Brown also claimed in the lawsuit that another officer, Lee Keith, slammed his head into the hood of the car repeatedly. He said Keith held him while Casebolt pulled his pants down. Another officer, who is not named in the lawsuit, allegedly spread his legs while one of the officers shined a flashlight in his anus.

Brown was arrested on charges of marijuana possession and attempting to take a weapon from an officer.

The civil case was dismissed by a federal judge in 2009 because the criminal charges against Brown were still pending. The judge said in his decision that the lawsuit could be re-filed if he was exonerated. The charges were eventually dismissed, but the civil case was never refiled by Brown.

Source

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #25 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:01pm:

No, the point is, that they only deal with trouble most of the time. And you never know what is going to happen. They can’t take chances. If someone pointed a gun at them or you, would you take the time to wonder if it was loaded or not? He didn’t hurt the teenager physically. It was a mess and he was surrounded by a bunch of kids totally disobeying him. I would say that he did lose his cool. No one was injured. Big deal.
And I only wanted to bring to attention, that teen agers can be quite talented. I have one boy, three girls. They all took karate lessons for years. Just the three girls took dancing lessons and were in child stage shows. My three oldest  can ride a motorcycle and know how to shoot. My youngest daughter prefers to depend on her karate and mace that she carries. Cops have a dangerous job, don’t doubt it.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #26 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
spectacula wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:13pm:

Be careful, I know what my IQ is, I have been tested twice. And I know for sure that most of the left here are borderline average. Probably because of smoking pot. And the tests told the man taking them, that I was also what is called a bottom line person. I don’t care about all the BS, I just want the problem solved. And all I see from Obama is more and more BS and the problems lingering on. Ticks me off. If we had politicians that paid attention, the state the country is in would not have happened.
Smiley
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:40am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:30pm:
No, the point is, that they only deal with trouble most of the time. And you never know what is going to happen. They can’t take chances. If someone pointed a gun at them or you, would you take the time to wonder if it was loaded or not? He didn’t hurt the teenager physically. It was a mess and he was surrounded by a bunch of kids totally disobeying him. I would say that he did lose his cool. No one was injured. Big deal.
And I only wanted to bring to attention, that teen agers can be quite talented. I have one boy, three girls. They all took karate lessons for years. Just the three girls took dancing lessons and were in child stage shows. My three oldest  can ride a motorcycle and know how to shoot. My youngest daughter prefers to depend on her karate and mace that she carries. Cops have a dangerous job, don’t doubt it.

Smiley

Obviously, you did not watch the video.  Why must you make excuses for police bad behavior.  Some police officers are just not qualified.  Admit that this officer was wrong.  A teen in a bikini walking away from the police and bad mouthing him does not supposed to be pulled down to the ground for any reason.

The most ridiculous statement ever from Lomelis
Lomelis wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:03am:
This is why people need to turn against the gov in general.  Only going to get worse.

IP Logged

spectacula
LNF Representative2

I'll tell your daddy.

Reply #28 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:40pm:
Be careful, I know what my IQ is, I have been tested twice. And I know for sure that most of the left here are borderline average. Probably because of smoking pot. And the tests told the man taking them, that I was also what is called a bottom line person. I don’t care about all the BS, I just want the problem solved. And all I see from Obama is more and more BS and the problems lingering on. Ticks me off. If we had politicians that paid attention, the state the country is in would not have happened.
Smiley
Smiley

You can't deny that there has been an influx of police brutality on the black community.  It may be largely contributed to an increase of people carrying cell phones with cameras, indicating that this is not actually an increase of police committing crimes against black civilians, but an increase of it being captured on video.

I can objectively say that on most of these videos the black people who are assaulted and murdered by the police, are mostly rude and non compliant.  Being rude to police does not give them the right to assault civilians.  And being non compliant doesn't give them the right to murder civilians.  Police need to be more tolerant, and civilians need to be more compliant. 

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #29 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:14am
Print Post  
spectacula wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:13pm:

I believe you mean '90 proof'. ...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What kind of people are being hired as police officers now days?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog