Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe Writer's Croft - Creative Writing Corner › My feeling of iraq and middleast
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic My feeling of iraq and middleast (Read 972 times)
Concerned American
Ex Member

My feeling of iraq and middleast
Jun 8th, 2015 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Today how it feels to me the whole iraq mideast thing is like a helpless turtle

To  me Iraq is like a baby turtle the size of a 50cent piece we held in our hand that we picked up off the ground

And i myself and  we americans are like we are   locked up  in a fenced in area that we cannot get out.

And  while in our fenced in area we noticed  the turtle on ground in harms way and we figured we would save it from being run over and protected it from   any harm and gave it life and freedom and safe passage by thinking if we throw it over the fence it can make it

So for the turtle  we decided its not safe in our fenced in area where we met up with it
so we threw the painted turtle  over the fence into a field of tall grass on the living free side of  fence

but we forgot and realized it was too late after the fact that
We remembered after the fact that if the turtle  lands on its back it might not be able to get flipped back over on its own ?

And we cannot get out of our fenced in area to see if its ok or not because it fell when we threw it into tall field grass ?   and we are held back by being locked up in a fence so we cannot  help it anymore ! or we cannot see  if what we did mattered or helped saved the little turtle!

For all we know its upside down trying struggling but not being able to get flipped back on its feet ?
   or maybe we did save it and its going to make it to a pond?  OR  possibly a snake got it ?
or a predator bird ?   we don't know because we cannot see through the fence or the tall grass we through it into?

We can only pray or  hope it makes it.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 9:29am by »  

IP Logged

Concerned American
Ex Member

Re: My feeling of iraq and middleast
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 4:10am
Print Post  
Be brave little turtle may luck and god be with you.

IP Logged

Concerned American
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: My feeling of iraq and middleast
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2015 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Now Russia and Iran are going to try to use the old finders keepers losers weepers of the turtle Iraq and Obama Ignores it. 10-4!

Slide bar to see full pic

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe Writer's Croft - Creative Writing Corner › My feeling of iraq and middleast

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog