Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › WHY IS OUR WORLD ON DOPE?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WHY IS OUR WORLD ON DOPE? (Read 867 times)
shaktiman
LNF Intern20

I Love Liberty News Forum!

WHY IS OUR WORLD ON DOPE?
Jun 9th, 2015 at 11:08am
Print Post  

Drugs of all kinds have inundated the world. Thankfully, not everyone is on drugs and there is a big difference between the medication necessary for life and maintaining the quality of life as opposed to the narcotics that make a person dead to reality and numb to integrity.

I was very fortunate. I tried a few of these ignoble substances. It is no doubt that in its onset many of these drugs can be very pleasurable and ecstatic. It doesn't last. More often than not the user spends a short lifetime "chasing the high" he or she had at their first encounter with their devil.

I did get addicted to tobacco. It was the only thing that overcame me for a while. It's been a few years and I still crave a cigar or a cigarette.

But narcotics such as heroin, opium, cocaine, methamphetamine, designer drugs and so on and so on to even marijuana are big business and soon becoming the biggest business, eclipsing oil cartels and the insurance companies. Therefore, it is only "natural" that countries like the USA and Israel control drug trade.

If we could for a moment, look from upon high and examine some of the processes, we may all begin to wonder what kind of demons or psychotics deal with these poisons that can destroy mind, body, and soul.

When a cockroach gets a taste of roach poison, the insect carries it back to the nest. There, more roaches develop a fondness for the poison and infect more and more of their neighbors until the entire colony is infected; nay even neighboring colonies succumb to the poisons.

I don't wish to be misinterpreted and be accused of being some kind of professor of human evolution claiming we came from some prehistoric arthropod, rather the cockroach analogy is apt.

Money drives the demons like Bill and Hillary Clinton, Jewish organized crime, and the state of Israel to be in that business. Many, many people around the globe know they are the top of the drug-dealing heap. More evidence? Just look at all the bank accounts of these purveyors of suffering and follow their paper and money trails. You can find it.

I don't know the answer to solve the problem of greed and the lack of ethics and principles. Maybe as a world society we could do a better job of instilling activities like meditation, walking in the woods, working out, sports and whatever might widen one's base of knowledge.

This will take a good many of our species to accomplish with the caveat that they must foster some objective view of truth. This reaches the younger generation in a more lucid way.

Some of the posters here advocate a higher existence in a heaven. Others pronounce a higher evolutionary state. Some conjecture ways of an immortality void of disease and suffering. I hope they all succeed and I do not gainsay their goals.

But, if we do not change as a species, albeit with the background of some kind of evolution or some determinant of creation, then in either case we may find ourselves in a world where we are the cockroaches and somehow imbedded in that kind of body.

In that case we might look like a cross between that cockroach and an armadillo, commanded via hormones or act of God to clean up the mess we've created as a species.

Becoming the image of God or the high point of evolution would then be a reversal even of our current imperfect existence. It would be a kind of hell or devolution however one would view it.

Let's not be a dopey world. Let's get our neighbors off the junk. Let's change our coordinates and find a more pleasant abiding.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: WHY IS OUR WORLD ON DOPE?
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 11:12am
Print Post  
I think he's on something.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
shaktiman wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 11:08am:

When was it ever not?

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 11:12am:
I think he's on something.

The author is high on God.

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 12:19pm:
When was it ever not?

Fiddler, Fiddler, Fiddler, don't ya' know they LEGALIZED pot in some states and this changes everything!  We are know officially a "doped up world", dogs and cat's living together, MASS HYSTERIA!   Undecided

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

Frank1
LNF House Leader

Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Capt. Lola B.S.C. wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:28pm:
The author is high on God.

No, he seems ambivalent toward religion, suggesting that we are either creations of God headed to heaven or hell, or products of Darwinian evolution slated to either evolve into superior beings or cockroaches, depending.

The 17th Century ~ The halfway point between the Middle Ages and Modernity

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Frank1 wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 2:37pm:
No, he seems ambivalent toward religion, suggesting that we are either creations of God headed to heaven or hell, or products of Darwinian evolution slated to either evolve into superior beings or cockroaches, depending.

Meh, fair enough, I admit I just skimmed it. 

What a sad and lonely fight it is for the Nancy Reagan prohibition crowd these days.  There seems to be a total of like 3 of you left that actually care enough to post stuff like this. heh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › WHY IS OUR WORLD ON DOPE?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog