Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › God Kills Next Hitler.. .World Saved... ..
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) God Kills Next Hitler.. .World Saved... .. (Read 2,255 times)
Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

God Kills Next Hitler.. .World Saved... ..
Jun 10th, 2015 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Televangelist Pat Robertson Says God Killed Baby To Stop Next Hitler

Right-wing televangelist Pat Robertson wants grieving parents to know that it's okay if their children die, because God was just taking them before they grew up to be mass murderers.

A woman writing to Robertson on his show "The 700 Club" asked for help comforting a co-worker grieving her 3-year-old's death. Robertson suggested Tuesday that the child's death was all part of God's plan to keep us safe from a future, evil dictator.

"As far as Godís concerned, He knows the end from the beginning and He sees a little baby and that little baby could grow up to be Adolf Hitler, he could grow up to be Joseph Stalin, he could grow up to be some serial killer, or he could grow up to die of a hideous disease," he said.

"God sees all of that, and for that life to be terminated while heís a baby, heís going to be with God forever in Heaven, so it isnít a bad thing," the 85-year-old founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network continued, "So how could God do that? How could a good God let that happen? Well, the good God is going to take that baby to Heaven right now, and that's isn't a bad thing."

-----------------------------------------------

Whew. ...† That was close.. . .

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: God Kills Next Hitler.. .World Saved... ..
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 12:44pm:

Right-wing televangelist Pat Robertson wants grieving parents to know that it's okay if their children die, because God was just taking them before they grew up to be mass murderers.

A woman writing to Robertson on his show "The 700 Club" asked for help comforting a co-worker grieving her 3-year-old's death. Robertson suggested Tuesday that the child's death was all part of God's plan to keep us safe from a future, evil dictator.

"As far as Godís concerned, He knows the end from the beginning and He sees a little baby and that little baby could grow up to be Adolf Hitler, he could grow up to be Joseph Stalin, he could grow up to be some serial killer, or he could grow up to die of a hideous disease," he said.

"God sees all of that, and for that life to be terminated while heís a baby, heís going to be with God forever in Heaven, so it isnít a bad thing," the 85-year-old founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network continued, "So how could God do that? How could a good God let that happen? Well, the good God is going to take that baby to Heaven right now, and that's isn't a bad thing."

It's hard to imagine people keep sending him their money.

IP Logged

PeterR
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:43pm
Print Post  

Sorry, Pat, I guess He didn't "see" Obama coming?

Says the guy who "lost his shit after January 20, 2009."
(Or, am I the ďguy who shit his pants on 9/11 and spent the entire GWOT behind the safety of his monitorĒ?  I can never remember.)

"He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad."

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
PeterR wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:43pm:

So God likes President Obama.. Cool. Thanks for pointing that out.

IP Logged

Thor3
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 12:44pm:

Grin Grin Grin

So god cheated another Hitler, then killed it.

Looks like the Xian god does, in fact, create evil.

IP Logged

The Joe Mengele Quartet
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
PeterR wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:43pm:

I thought Obama was God....

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
The Joe Mengele Quartet wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:41pm:
I thought Obama was God....

Yea.. I've heard that some people think that people think that.. often it's the same people that piss on garage doors  ..

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Jesus Christ!  How do you break the news to the grieving mother?

"Umm, well, we know it hurts to lose your child and all, and no parent should have to bury their kids, but rest assured, God knew your kid was basically Satan and THAT'S why he's dead. All part of God's plan.  Don't you feel better now?"

Grin

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

The Joe Mengele Quartet
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 3:00pm:
Yea.. I've heard that some people think that people think that.. often it's the same people that piss on garage doors† ..

Grin Grin Grin

Angry banjo man never lets me down.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
From a technical standpoint, everything Pat Robertson said is correct. But it was a horrible thing to say if the point is to comfort a grieving mother. It would have been much better to say something like, "We don't know why God allows babies to die, but we take comfort knowing that right now the child is in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father, experiencing eternal joy, peace and happiness. Your baby is where we all long to be."

Coffin drop!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › God Kills Next Hitler.. .World Saved... ..

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog