Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Sanders: 'We have got to apologize for slavery'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Sanders: 'We have got to apologize for slavery' (Read 7,601 times)
Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Re: Sanders: 'We have got to apologize for slavery'
Reply #10 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:08am
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:08am:
Why should anyone today apologize for slavery. I sure didn't own any nor profit for the owning of any, I could care less if my ancestors owned them.. Big whoop.. get over it...

Do the black tribal leaders in Africa still apologize (if they ever apologized) for selling off their own?
Do the native Americans apologize for owning slaves?

What a bunch of white quilt morons.

White privilege. It's the new fad. You're only cool if you feel bad for being born white.

IP Logged

just_me
LNF Representative2

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:18am
Print Post  
Lets just do away with history that we don't like.  Roll Eyes

just me

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #12 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 3:35am
Print Post  
just_me wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:18am:
Lets just do away with history that we don't like. Roll Eyes

We are, in South Carolina...

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #13 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 3:53am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Jul 9th, 2015 at 11:59pm:
The new fad:White guilt.

Has nothing o do with being white.  let's call it American guilt instead.

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #14 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 3:54am
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 1:08am:
Why should anyone today apologize for slavery. I sure didn't own any nor profit for the owning of any, I could care less if my ancestors owned them.. Big whoop.. get over it...

Do the black tribal leaders in Africa still apologize (if they ever apologized) for selling off their own?
Do the native Americans apologize for owning slaves?

What a bunch of white quilt morons.

American guilt.

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #15 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 4:01am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 2:08am:
White privilege. It's the new fad. You're only cool if you feel bad for being born white.

It's about being born into an American history that we'd do well to understand. How nice it must be to so easily sweep under the rug such disgusting injustice.  Slavery was even in our constitution for Christ's sake. 

Today a symbol of slavery was finally put the bed.  I still will never understand those that feel the need to fly the confederate flag, a symbol of slavery and a stain on humanity, especially our own as Americans.

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 4:11am
Print Post  
Capt. Lola B.S.C. wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 4:01am:
It's about being born into an American history that we'd do well to understand. How nice it must be to so easily sweep under the rug such disgusting injustice. Slavery was even in our constitution for Christ's sake.

Today a symbol of slavery was finally put the bed. I still will never understand those that feel the need to fly the confederate flag, a symbol of slavery and a stain on humanity, especially our own as Americans.

Well now you have something to discuss in the Starbucks tomorrow with the rest of the smug brigade. You kids can sip your eye wateringly expensive lattes and sit back and tell each other how awesome it is  not be a southerner and how superior you are to everyone else for discovering that slavery was indeed a bad thing. You kids can then slap each other on the backs, again regaling your awesomeness and the fact that liberals like yourself are solely responsible for the removal of the confederate flag and that everyone else is just stupid.

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #17 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 4:17am
Print Post  
Ultimately, I think it's really damn cute that some of you think you vote idealistically.

Jas is right, were all derpy partisan asshats. It's how America works, like the game plan. First past the post for executive office means there will always and forever be just two parties. The winners and the losers. Ya ya, a third party might get their name in the paper now and again, but get real, they are third parties for a reason, inconsequential at best, election spoilers at worst.

With this kind of system, people do not vote idealistically. We vote against the candidate we hate the most. Unfortunately for you, there just aren't enough Hillary haters to vote for the alternative.

I wanna just pinch all your wittle cheeks, especially Josie's.

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Reply #18 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 4:11am:
Well now you have something to discuss in the Starbucks tomorrow with the rest of the smug brigade. You kids can sip your eye wateringly expensive lattes and sit back and tell each other how awesome it is not be a southerner and how superior you are to everyone else for discovering that slavery was indeed a bad thing. You kids can then slap each other on the backs, again regaling your awesomeness and the fact that liberals like yourself are solely responsible for the removal of the confederate flag and that everyone else is just stupid.

I'll smugly show them this post too.  Thank you for your concessions.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #19 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Capt. Lola B.S.C. wrote on Jul 10th, 2015 at 4:17am:
Ultimately, I think it's really damn cute that some of you think you vote idealistically.

Jas is right, were all derpy partisan asshats. It's how American works, like the game plan. First past the post for executive office means there will always and forever be just two parties. The winners and the losers. Ya ya, a third party might get their name in the paper now and again, but get real, they are third parties for a reason, inconsequential at best, election spoilers at worst.

With this kind of system, people do not vote idealistically. We vote against the candidate we hate the most. Unfortunately for you, there just aren't enough Hillary haters to vote for the alternative.

Do you even know what Hilary's positions are? If so would you debate them?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Sanders: 'We have got to apologize for slavery'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog