Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Not good.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Not good. (Read 498 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Not good.
Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
My job used to be to prevent unscheduled downtime of production. We worked with a program to fix things before they broke. As I look at this deal with Iran, I know it is going to break. Part of the fix will be a republican house senate and president. The other part would be to put Iran in its’ place. They must stop all nuclear type work, all. And we should stop all their money and weapons flow. We should hold them down until they are starving, and they ask us to make a deal. I want to stop any danger to my country down the road from now. We had a 911. We don’t need another with a nuclear smell.

All of you remember this at election time.

Clinton, has endorsed the agreement and said she'd be committed as president to seeing its terms honored.
Her position underscores the tangled links between President Barack Obama's foreign policy legacy and the presidential aspirations of his former secretary of state.
In the 2008 Democratic presidential contest, she called Obama's offer to meet Iran's leader without preconditions "irresponsible" and "naive."
But four years later, as secretary of state, Clinton helped begin the talks with Tehran, sending an adviser to secret meetings with the Iranians that led to the start of the international negotiations
The Latest: Saudi Arabia wary about what Iran will do now - Yahoo ...4 hours ago ... Iran Nuke Deal: New Chapter or Historic Mistake? .... The three countries and the
EU are part of the group that negotiated with Iran for nearly two years. ... the Iran
nuclear deal "dangerous, deeply flawed and short sighted.".http://news.yahoo.com/latest-diplomat-iran-deal-likely-tuesday-afternoon-0531235...

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

LibsRule
LNF Senior Staffer5

Re: Not good.
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
Yes, we had 9-11.  But that was not Iran.  That was Saudi Arabia.  They supplied the terrorists  and financed the operation.  Fifteen of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.  They supplied the money for the hijackers to carry out their murders.  And on Sept. 12, with no planes in the air, Bush & Cheney flew the Saudi supervisors back home.

So if Obama wants to make friends with Iran and screw the Saudis, I'm all for it.  As bad as Iran is in human rights abuses, Saudi Arabia is worse.  The whole middle east is in a state of flux.  Five years from now, there will be no Iraq, no Syria and probably Khurdistan.  It's good that we realize and embrace this change.   Obama has done a good thing.

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
LibsRule wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:45pm:
Yes, we had 9-11.  But that was not Iran.  That was Saudi Arabia.  They supplied the terrorists  and financed the operation.  Fifteen of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.  They supplied the money for the hijackers to carry out their murders.  And on Sept. 12, with no planes in the air, Bush & Cheney flew the Saudi supervisors back home.

So if Obama wants to make friends with Iran and screw the Saudis, I'm all for it.  As bad as Iran is in human rights abuses, Saudi Arabia is worse.  The whole middle east is in a state of flux.  Five years from now, there will be no Iraq, no Syria and probably Khurdistan.  It's good that we realize and embrace this change.   Obama has done a good thing.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ah kids.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
LibsRule wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:45pm:

You are right about one thing. All the Muslims are the same, none of them are our friends. They would destroy Israel and the United States if they could in a NY second.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Not good.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog