Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › TRUMP Is Prophetic
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) TRUMP Is Prophetic (Read 5,708 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: TRUMP Is Prophetic
Reply #60 - Mar 1st, 2016 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on Feb 19th, 2016 at 1:18pm:
Then you should go get your biology Ph.D and get researching.

Good question, why don't you do some research and learn about it? 

In your flowers and bees example, as I said, flowers can be pollinated by animals besides bees, but wild bees eat almost nothing but pollen.  Flowering plants evolved first and were pollinated by other animals; later, bees evolved from wasps to eat pollen.  So that's one answer.

In many cases, though, species co-evolve with one another.  One very familiar example is humans and cattle.  Humans domesticated wild oxen, and in return, many humans have evolved to digest milk sugar (lactose) after infancy.  Lactase persistence evolved separately in several different human populations.

If you genuinely want the answers to these questions - you don't, but someone else reading might - there are plenty of resources to learn more about it.

Do you have that degree?  I do not need a degree to say the mathmatical odds are astronomically impossible for these series of accidents to happen.  Nor do I need a degree to understand you have to have both the bees and the flowers to sustain the species.  To me the flaw in evolution is how to explain this problem.  Of course the real issue is how did all of this begin out of nothing?  That is the question that evolutionist have no absolute answer to, speculatively they have ideas but that is as far as they can go.
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2016 at 10:03pm by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #61 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 1st, 2016 at 9:55pm:
Do you have that degree?  I do not need a degree to say the mathmatical odds are astronomically impossible for these series of accidents to happen.  Nor do I need a degree to understand you have to have both the bees and the flowers to sustain the species.  To me the flaw in evolution is how to explain this problem.  Of course the real issue is how did all of this begin out of nothing?  That is the question that evolutionist have no absolute answer to, speculatively they have ideas but that is as far as they can go.

The absurdly impossible odds are of the existence of a magical being that can do anything with a snap of his fingers. If THAT is not impossible then nothing is.

Non sequitur:

Lord Jim wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 4:30am:
... that has less power than a hair dryer used by a eunuch.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
...that makes me a moron.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #62 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 9:07am:
The absurdly impossible odds are of the existence of a magical being that can do anything with a snap of his fingers. If THAT is not impossible then nothing is.

Not as absurd as saying life came into existence out of nothing.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #63 - Mar 3rd, 2016 at 5:42am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 3:59pm:
Not as absurd as saying life came into existence out of nothing.

You are not qualified to make that kind of remark.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #64 - Mar 3rd, 2016 at 5:57am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 3rd, 2016 at 5:42am:

I just did.

IP Logged

MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #65 - Mar 3rd, 2016 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 3rd, 2016 at 5:42am:

And, what qualifies you to make your statement ?

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #66 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
MikeGlosterIII wrote on Mar 3rd, 2016 at 7:48pm:
And, what qualifies you to make your statement ?

Intellect.

Non sequitur:

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #67 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 5th, 2016 at 5:07pm:
Intellect.

Not seeing it but go ahead and stroke that ego.   Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #68 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 1st, 2016 at 9:55pm:
Do you have that degree?

No, but I listen to those who do.

Quote:
I do not need a degree to say the mathmatical odds are astronomically impossible for these series of accidents to happen.

You don't need a degree to say it, but you do need to understand the science well enough to be taken seriously.  I don't ask cab drivers for my chemotherapy odds, and I don't take odds from someone who took years to figure out that evolution doesn't teach that crocodiles give birth to rhinos.

Quote:
Nor do I need a degree to understand you have to have both the bees and the flowers to sustain the species.

Except that your understanding is wrong.  As I've explained several times already, bees are not the creature that pollinate flowers.  See the Wikipedia article on pollinators.

Quote:
Of course the real issue is how did all of this begin out of nothing?  That is the question that evolutionist have no absolute answer to, speculatively they have ideas but that is as far as they can go.

Very true.  But you have no answer either.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

36shadow
LNF Intern10

Reply #69 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 10:24am
Print Post  
FounderChurch wrote on Aug 7th, 2015 at 3:47pm:
Trump is a Prophet of God warning us of the coming fall of America, as she rejects God, and He turns His back on this Country and no longer will Bless it.

Yet our God is a God of Mercy and Restoration of the Prodigals of this world who repent and seek his favor once again. So, there is hope for America, BUT only if there is a Religious Great Awakening among the population.

If TRUMP is nominated, and elected, either as a Republican or (if the Republican Party is unworthy of him) as head of a new party, similar to the overnight creation and success of the Republican Party that elected Lincoln and saved the Union. Maybe this new party could be named, GAP Great Again Party. Or perhaps as ATP America Trump Party.

In any case he is the only LEADER running. The rest of the pack are all good men, but just not real leaders, at least not the sort of leader we need to get us out of this hole we are in.

He is not fundamentally a partisan, he is a uniter not a divider. He has enough sense to know that nothing can be done without a consensus of both Liberals and Conservatives. FounderChurch@Gmail.Com

Google "FounderChurch"

But what say you?� �Smiley
Lincoln was a murdering criminal

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › TRUMP Is Prophetic
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor