Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › TRUMP Is Prophetic
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) TRUMP Is Prophetic (Read 5,702 times)
MikeGlosterIII
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: TRUMP Is Prophetic
Reply #70 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 10:49am
Print Post  
36shadow wrote on Jul 16th, 2016 at 10:24am:
Lincoln was a murdering criminal

And you believe this why ?   Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly. Proverbs 17:12 (ESV)

IP Logged

jankol
LNF Intern4

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #71 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 6:01am
Print Post  
Mercy For All wrote on Aug 8th, 2015 at 12:45pm:
I don't think Trump is a good man.

I agree with you.I dont like trump Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2016 at 6:11am by jankol »  

IP Logged

DV
LNF Representative2

RELIGION IS BLISS

Reply #72 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 8:42am
Print Post  
I've been away for awhile but it's nice to come back and sorta catch up and see if there's anything new. This thread is a very interesting read, and not for any Trump-related reason.

First, RD, you are a master at the art of the argument. Furthermore, your warehouse of knowledge, both scientific and religious is very impressive.

Second, it's fascinating, when read in its entire context, to read the exchange between RD and SW. SW raises many of the familiar "believer" questions. RD answers them all with impeccable precision. Then, SW falls back into the "god-of-the-gaps" pit.

"Maybe those anwers are enough for you to be convinced but they are not for me.  I am sure visa versa but there are far, far too many unanswered questions and no evidence of evolution as being the real answer to the beginning of life.  The one key question no one can answer is how does life start out of nothing on it's own?  I don't know enough about science or could it be you lack the real knowledge and evidence to satifsfy my questions regarding evolution."

"Science can only speculate, outside of the Creator as to how it thinks life started.  I respect your opinion but it does not help to convince me there is no God, it only further demonstrate how little we are in the vastness of God's creation.  The point I understand is we have morality and a conscious of right and wrong.  We have laws and a court system to determine innocent and guilt, metting out justice.  No other species does this but man."

Priceless!!
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2016 at 8:53am by DV »  

IP Logged

FounderChurch
LNF Representative

READ MY THREADS FOR MORE
"FOUNDERCHURCH"

Reply #73 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
FounderChurch wrote on Aug 7th, 2015 at 3:47pm:
Trump is a Prophet of God warning us of the coming fall of America, as she rejects God, and He turns His back on this Country and no longer will Bless it.

Yet our God is a God of Mercy and Restoration of the Prodigals of this world who repent and seek his favor once again. So, there is hope for America, BUT only if there is a Religious Great Awakening among the population.

If TRUMP is nominated, and elected, either as a Republican or (if the Republican Party is unworthy of him) as head of a new party, similar to the overnight creation and success of the Republican Party that elected Lincoln and saved the Union. Maybe this new party could be named, GAP Great Again Party. Or perhaps as ATP America Trump Party.

In any case he is the only LEADER running. The rest of the pack are all good men, but just not real leaders, at least not the sort of leader we need to get us out of this hole we are in.

He is not fundamentally a partisan, he is a uniter not a divider. He has enough sense to know that nothing can be done without a consensus of both Liberals and Conservatives. FounderChurch@Gmail.Com

Google "FounderChurch"

But what say you?� �Smiley

FOUNDERCHURCH has returned...
I have been away for a while so I am refreshing the Thread Topic in our minds. The Topic still seems as valid as if written today. It is said that  great writing is NEWS that stays NEWS. By that test my writing is always a lot more than just NEWS.

The new NEWS is that the 30 million voters that voted for Trump now seem to still want to vote for him, but have now decided to NOT vote for Republicans down ticket that have opposed Trump and not endorsed and supported him.

Additionally, many also have decided to vote for the Democrat instead. This will get rid of the worst Republicans, but give the House and Senate to the Democrats, by this purging of the worst elements in the Republican Party.

Trump if elected can just as easily get his agenda through  a Democrat Congress just like the way Reagan did.

"I came to bring Life and Life More Abundantly!" Our best and brightest birthrate is 1.2 average, which is half of replacement. Under best circumstances it takes 2.2 children to just replace any population. Any group becomes statistically extinct in less than 100 years that reproduces at half of replacement. It's just Math. This is America's last century. It's all over. People will be living here after we're gone but they won't be us.

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #74 - Oct 14th, 2016 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 3rd, 2016 at 6:22pm:
Yet we have judges who pass sentence on criminals who break the law, why would God not pass judgement on those who break his law?

And many times have to put themselves at odds with God's laws in order to do so..

"Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." J M Keynes

"In the first place, the dichotomy between "theoretical" and "practical" is a false one. In economics, all arguments are theoretical. And, since economics discusses the real world, these theoretical arguments are by their nature "practical" ones as well." M Rothbard

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › TRUMP Is Prophetic
LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News