Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Republican Frontrunner Ladies and Gentlemen
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Republican Frontrunner Ladies and Gentlemen (Read 4,645 times)
Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: The Republican Frontrunner Ladies and Gentlemen
Reply #30 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 3:33pm:
Well actually I was jokingly responding to your "I think he's the ego and the super-ego" after I had said that Trump was the far-right's id. In the Freudian world, the id, ego and super-ego make up all the decision making process do they not. ..

Yeah.. I got you were joking but I don't know if Frank did Smiley  And I was saying Trump represents the ego and superego too.  As in...that's exactly the moral compass and thought process behind the Trumpa Loompahs.  He's really popular around these parts.  Even my dad and older sister are Trumpa Loompahs because "he has the balls to say what other politicians won't" ... in other words ... exactly what they all have been thinking for years.  It's sad.  And really makes me want to hasten my exit out of state sooner than next summer.  I grew up here.  I've hated it since I was in the 4th grade and always get pulled back.

Quote:
At any rate. Yes. Trump IS saying what the angry, white, far-right is thinking. But they have been lead to believe much of what they think by Fox and far-right media all while Republican leadership garnered the rewards.

I don't think Fox tells them what to think either.  I just think Fox and the talking heads simply give them ammunition to fire that they didn't have before.  Didn't change their thought processes.  It's why I always say "Rush Limbaugh: Helping people feel better about being petty since 1986"

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #31 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Bullshit. You've ranted and raved about the "fools" and "idiots" on FOX for years.

Nothing like Harriet immediately changing his talking points.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

POPEYE the SAILOR MAN
LNF Majority Leader

I am what I am and Thats
all I am

Reply #32 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 3:18pm:
You're embarrassing yourself.

You just an embarrassment! Grin

Your like a lefty that just doesn't get it.

What will you do vote for biden? Shocked

Trumps got the nomination like it or not.

He will win it all, with or without your vote! Grin

I HILLARY I remember landing under sniper fire." There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, "but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.

Toot TooT

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #33 - Aug 25th, 2015 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
POPEYE the SAILOR MAN wrote on Aug 25th, 2015 at 9:34pm:
You just an embarrassment! Grin

Your like a lefty that just doesn't get it.

What will you do vote for biden? Shocked

Trumps got the nomination like it or not.

He will win it all, with or without your vote! Grin

I'm a lefty because I want my POTUS to be a conservative with some dignity instead of some liberal who is making promises he can't possibly keep ? Mmkay I'm so ashamed of myself  Embarrassed Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #34 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Trump brings out the weird in some people. Especially Democrats. First they dismiss him as a novelty no one to be taken seriously. They when he says something like "anchor babies" they act as if he peed on MLK's gravestone. Then they go back to marginalizing him and slapping each other on the back for their profound wittiness. Then after a few sips of their really expensive coffee they laugh at Republicans for supporting Trump because he's actually a Democrat and then after a few nibbles of the organic vegan, gluten free secular muffin they claim that Trump who according to them has been a Republican for ten minutes is now the voice and the face of the entire GOP.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 6:23am
Print Post  
Roger Ailes came out in defense of Megyn Kelly yesterday.  I wondered what took him so long.  As I see things, it's all good press for FNC since so many people think they're in the pocket of the Republican Party, and now they're pushing hard against the Republican front runner.

I'm someone for whom or to whom Trump is speaking.  I'm tired of politicians being in office for decades and not doing some of what they promised.  For me, Trump is a fresh face and someone who has proven he can get things done.  I don't like that people come here illegally to have a baby who will be declared a citizen and then the entire family comes over illegally and bloats our money output.  They don't have sponsors to help them along.  I believe that if parents are here illegally, the 14th amendment shouldn't apply to them or their progeny.  No citizenship for them.  They've flaunted our immigration laws.

Oh, and I'm a proud member of the "flyover country" although I no longer live there.  It gave me my values of independence, and it taught me well.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 1:18am:
Trump brings out the weird in some people. Especially Democrats. First they dismiss him as a novelty no one to be taken seriously. They when he says something like "anchor babies" they act as if he peed on MLK's gravestone. Then they go back to marginalizing him and slapping each other on the back for their profound wittiness. Then after a few sips of their really expensive coffee they laugh at Republicans for supporting Trump because he's actually a Democrat and then after a few nibbles of the organic vegan, gluten free secular muffin they claim that Trump who according to them has been a Republican for ten minutes is now the voice and the face of the entire GOP.

No. Not the voice and face. A pandering douchebag simply giving voice to the thoughts and concerns of millions of middle Americans. There's another thread where I said he's simply telling people what they want to hear. And he is. Trump is nothing if not an opportunist.

What he's doing is exposing the petty minded thinking of a shitload of Americans.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:03am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 6:23am:
Oh, and I'm a proud member of the "flyover country" although I no longer live there. It gave me my values of independence, and it taught me well.

Yeah...because noplace else in the country or world values independence besides a scrap of dirt in Western South Dakota with a population of 8.  But it's red dirt on a political map by golly!  We'll take it amirite fellas!??!

Queshank

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #38 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 1:18am:

It's so cute when you guys try so hard to minimize your front runner..  His success says so much about the right-wing base and none of it is good..

Right-wingers love Trump so much that as a FIRST AND SECOND choice he beats all other GOPer's. ..  Grin

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Aug 26th, 2015 at 9:22am:
It's so cute when you guys try so hard to minimize your front runner.. His success says so much about the right-wing base and none of it is good..

Right-wingers love Trump so much that as a FIRST AND SECOND choice he beats all other GOPer's. .. Grin

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/0709-1-521x800.png

Trump is the monster created by irresponsible right wing rhetoric.  The GOP wanted to ride that wave as long as possible to fire up the base ... not realizing what they'd get when they unleashed the beast.

He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.  His rhetoric and style dovetail nicely with WWE events.  Idiocracy anyone?

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Republican Frontrunner Ladies and Gentlemen

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog