Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What can derail the Trump Train?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What can derail the Trump Train? (Read 5,247 times)
Harry
Ex Member

Re: What can derail the Trump Train?
Reply #40 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:16pm:
With or without his guitar?

It's getting crowded with the crew and their medical equipment, so the guitar has to go on the roof rack.

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:19pm:
I see you quickly diverted from how bad Trump is doing in the General Election. Grin Grin Grin

Trump isn't in the general election, idiot.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #42 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Trump isn't in the general election, idiot.

What I was saying couldn't have gone more over your head if you had intentionally tried for it to.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:27pm:
What I was saying couldn't have gone more over your head if you had intentionally tried for it to. Grin Grin

I know what you attempted to say. What you did say is a very different thing. Learn to think cogently, and then learn to put your thoughts into words.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #44 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I know what you attempted to say. What you did say is a very different thing. Learn to think cogently, and then learn to put your thoughts into words.

It was put together just fine. I can't help if a drunk fool such as yourself has trouble with the words.

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Phillip 2.0 wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 11:32pm:
It was put together just fine. I can't help if a drunk fool such as yourself has trouble with the words.

No, what you said was that Trump was in the general election. For your information, the general election isn't until after the primary elections. Don't fool with me, boy.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #46 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Aug 27th, 2015 at 1:42pm:
I love how I'm alternately called a liberal, a conservative or a libertarian depending on who I'm arguing with and what kind of jab they think they can score a point with Smiley I defy political labels crepe. I find it difficult to find any anger in my posts ... but rather an overall sense of both entertainment (because this shit is awesome) and satisfaction at having some of my years old predictions coming true.

Most of what the Trump supporters I've heard talk about say "Trump is saying what we've wanted politicians to say forever!" Most of what Trump is saying is petty and divisive bullshit. But Trump supporters eat that up as if it's filling and nutritious and actually makes sense. Like his vacuous "Day one we build a wall!" And day 2 Mexican immigrants build a ladder. The irony that we are now cheering to become more like Mother Russia isn't lost on me. Walls on the borders! Homeland security! A strong dictatorial leader to cut through the bullshit and make things happen. Sure we claim the wall is to keep people out and to protect America from unsavory elements (so did the Eastern bloc claim) but in the end it is to prevent the freedom of people to move and settle where they will.

I call them petty because it never occurs to a single one of them that there's more to this issue than "Keepin them blast durn Mehicans the hell out of our country!" A hint for you crepe...there's more to it than that.

For as snarky and as rude as I'm being to you that wouldn't be a negative Smiley I admire and respect your wit and your dignity. I don't believe you're petty and spiteful. You've just aligned yourself with petty and spiteful people.

I've grown up hearing the term "real Americans" and "real people." The "REAL" ones. I don't think that's what you mean by it. But I know for a fact that's what 90% of the Trumpa Loompahs mean by it.

Queshank

I would love to see the source of your "fact" regarding what people mean by "real Americans".  Is it Huffington?   Grin

I do beg to disagree with you regarding the people with whom I have aligned myself.  Have you known many Midwesterners?  If so, you wouldn't see them as snarky and spiteful.  Most of them 'calls 'em as they sees 'em", and I'll admit that can be painful for those who are sneakier and prefer to speak in broader more confusing terminology.  Those people have a hard time accepting truth.

A hint to you, Queshank, building a wall isn't about keeping the Mexicans out.  It's about keeping illegals of any nation out of country.  Either we are a nation of laws or we are not.  Accepting illegals of any ethnicity and allowing them to stay and eventually granting amnesty makes a joke of our laws.

Tell me, why aren't you interested in protecting our immigration laws?  Don't they mean anything to you?  If they don't, why not encourage our lawmakers to legally get rid of them. 

Is it okay for other nations to have strict immigration laws?  What nations allow anyone to cross their borders and remain and eventually become citizens? 

We do have the dictator whom you describe, and his name is Mr obama.

As far as you defying political labels, I'll just say that "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholdier".  Very few people see themselves as others see them.  I thought you are old enough to have learned that.  I guess I'm wrong.  Slow learner or younger than I thought?   Grin

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #47 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 2:41pm:
I would love to see the source of your "fact" regarding what people mean by "real Americans". Is it Huffington? Grin

The source is my facebook news feed with all the people I grew up and went to high school with. The source is my dad. The source is my neighbors. The source is my coworkers.

Quote:
I do beg to disagree with you regarding the people with whom I have aligned myself. Have you known many Midwesterners? If so, you wouldn't see them as snarky and spiteful. Most of them 'calls 'em as they sees 'em", and I'll admit that can be painful for those who are sneakier and prefer to speak in broader more confusing terminology. Those people have a hard time accepting truth.

You're funny Smiley Do I know any Midwesterners hehe. I'm thinking perhaps you need to return to the land of your birth and see what's become of it Wink Come visit me crepe.

Quote:
A hint to you, Queshank, building a wall isn't about keeping the Mexicans out. It's about keeping illegals of any nation out of country. Either we are a nation of laws or we are not. Accepting illegals of any ethnicity and allowing them to stay and eventually granting amnesty makes a joke of our laws.

And we round them up and deport them by accelerating our already troublesome police state. Sounds like a great plan! Give more power to the government (While out of the other side of your mouth bemoaning our burdensome overpowerful government) ... to protect us from ... um ... I forget ... what is it they're protecting us from? ... oh yeah ... brown people in our midst that speak a different language or with a heavy accent. crappity smack that shit! Heck, while we're at it .. in the interest of preserving laws, let's just get rid of that pesky 4th Amendment. It's a real bother!

Quote:
Tell me, why aren't you interested in protecting our immigration laws? Don't they mean anything to you? If they don't, why not encourage our lawmakers to legally get rid of them.

Is it okay for other nations to have strict immigration laws? What nations allow anyone to cross their borders and remain and eventually become citizens?

I see. So the USA ... to become great again ... must be like all other nations ... which you will then say aren't great. Trumpa Loompah brainpower ... activate!

Quote:
We do have the dictator whom you describe, and his name is Mr obama.

As far as you defying political labels, I'll just say that "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholdier". Very few people see themselves as others see them. I thought you are old enough to have learned that. I guess I'm wrong. Slow learner or younger than I thought? Grin

You're too old. You're slipping. Smiley Or you'd have seen that what I said is I'm alternately referred to as a liberal, a conservative or a libertarian depending on who I'm arguing with. It's not about how I see me silly. It's about how a wide variety of other people see me.

Perhaps you should put this logic of yours into practice and think "Very few people see Trumpa Loompas (or Midwesterners while you're at it) the way they see themselves" .... and then revisit your entire argument in this thread.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #48 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 2:41pm:
A hint to you, Queshank, building a wall isn't about keeping the Mexicans out. It's about keeping illegals of any nation out of country.

Get back to me when Trump starts proposing a wall on our Northern border. Until then you will be deservedly mocked for being stupid along with the rest of the Trumpa Loompas who can't even see the stupidity in their own lines of thought.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Harry
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Aug 28th, 2015 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Aug 28th, 2015 at 4:14pm:
Get back to me when Trump starts proposing a wall on our Northern border. Until then you will be deservedly mocked for being stupid along with the rest of the Trumpa Loompas who can't even see the stupidity in their own lines of thought.

Queshank

We have an illegal Canadian problem? OH DEAR! Who knew?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › What can derail the Trump Train?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog