Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated! (Read 5,061 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated!
Reply #20 - Dec 9th, 2015 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 9:31am:
If they use assault rifles Obama will be vindicated.

If there were assault rifles to shoot back, we would all be vindicated. But then again, my S&W model 32-1 will do the trick. And I know that if they are wearing body armor like the Cal. killers, to shoot below their belt or their head. If they are within 50 feet, I think an eye would be a good target.
Roll Eyes
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated!
Reply #21 - Dec 9th, 2015 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
If the next terrorist attack is from a Redneck wrapped in a Confederate flag, will Trump be vindicated then?

Just askin'...

Greg

What does the stars and bars have to do with anything here Greg? That flag that you all hate that the southern people still respect only means today that they are from the south. And the south is a much better place to live than the north east or California. And we may ban New Yorkers from coming here if they donít leave their democrat agenda up where they came from and destroyed their state and are now running away. Donít bring that crap here.
My wife is from Virginia. Her family was here during the civil war. They love that flag and fly it at weddings. Does that make them evil? They are just southerners and love their state and country.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:08am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 2:32pm:
http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/cheats/2015/06/20/reports-dylann...

You don't need to show me what a terrorist looks like.† I already know.† Vindicate THIS...

Greg

Sure Greg. A mentally ill young man that has nothing to do with the south and flag. He would never be accepted as normal from any decent southern person.
More black people kill other black people than anyone else. Does that make you a bad person Greg? There are a million of those flags in the hands of good people. Are they all bad Greg? Do you get my drift? Blaming the flag is like blaming the weapon that killed people. We are individuals, not all the same. Bad ones show up at times. It has been that way forever, and always will be.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Old_Trapper
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 1:23am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 9:14pm:
I have not posted anything hateful about Muslims, unless you believe the truth is 'hate-filled'?

I agree with you that long before Bush invaded Iraq, there was always active Muslim terrorism around the globe, .. so, does that make you hate-filled toward Muslims?

I think you better got off that Old Trapper line, and get down to the South Forty and fix that broken fence, because, I think it's missing a few screws.† Wink

Sorry, I use fencing brads, however, a poor city boy like you wouldn't know that.

However, your "truth" in missing a few "facts" that would "screw" it together. Try finding some, and quit your bull shit. NOTHING is going to "vindicate" the lying Trump.

IP Logged

Old_Trapper
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 1:26am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 11:48pm:
If there were assault rifles to shoot back, we would all be vindicated. But then again, my S&W model 32-1 will do the trick. And I know that if they are wearing body armor like the Cal. killers, to shoot below their belt or their head. If they are within 50 feet, I think an eye would be a good target.
Roll Eyes
Smiley

How you going to hit anything when your running away?

Now, if they were wearing full body armor, shooting "assault" weapons, how many shots do you think you are going to get?

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #25 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 8:05pm:
Ah! Stu, Greg is Black! The White liberal guilt thing? Shocked Shocked

---------------------------------------------------------

Really? .. or is that what Greggy wants people to think?

I have dealt with some people who do desperately want to be black, but, in reality they are as honkey as honkey can get.  Grin -- that is a sickness of course, and believe it or not, as crazy as it is, it sometimes works both ways for those who suffer under that debilitating emotional and psychological disease.

Black liberals who sees phantom KKK people everywhere, with fake racial hoaxes sold as racism, and the phony victim mentality ...
It's everything a nice little irrational white boy collective guilt sufferer thrives on.

So perhaps, it really doesn't matter anyway!  Wink

CADES COVE IS A LEFTIST WHACKO & IS REALLY DUMB ..

IP Logged

JohnnyB1OFdaFEW
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Boston Strong- Big Papi

Reply #26 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Roll Eyes Yes, there will be one again. Who said there wont?
Obama, Hillary, and all the other Liberals know there will be. All we can do is make it harder and rare.

Another attack will have no effect on Trump excepted for the simple minded (Being the people that already support him).

IP Logged

JohnnyB1OFdaFEW
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Boston Strong- Big Papi

Reply #27 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
If the next terrorist attack is from a Redneck wrapped in a Confederate flag, will Trump be vindicated then?

Just askin'...

Greg

Who didn't see this coming Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #28 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Dec 9th, 2015 at 11:58pm:
What does the stars and bars have to do with anything here Greg? That flag that you all hate that the southern people still respect only means today that they are from the south. And the south is a much better place to live than the north east or California. And we may ban New Yorkers from coming here if they donít leave their democrat agenda up where they came from and destroyed their state and are now running away. Donít bring that crap here.
My wife is from Virginia. Her family was here during the civil war. They love that flag and fly it at weddings. Does that make them evil? They are just southerners and love their state and country.
Smiley

Well no sh*t....

Quote:

Pell City community shocked by teen terror charges

Peyton Pruitt accused of soliciting support for terrorist act

UPDATED 3:15 PM CST Nov 17, 2015

PELL CITY, Ala. óPell City community is reacting to one of their neighbors arrested on terrorism charges.

More The St. Clair County Sheriff's Office said Peyton Pruitt, 18, was arrested on Friday.

He is accused of soliciting support for a terrorist act.

More specifically, arrest records state that Pruitt "solicited or provided support for an act of terrorism, in the second degree, when...he raised solicited collected or provided material support or resources" totaling $1,000 or less.

The sheriff's office said they investigating the case along with the Birmingham FBI office.

The sheriff, FBI and District Attorney Richard Minor would not release any more specific details about the allegations against Pruitt.

Pruitt's neighbors were surprised to hear about the terrorism charges against him.

They claimed that he mostly kept to himself.

"That's scary, especially when you think it's happening somewhere else, but when it's here at home, it makes a difference," said neighbor Tommy Welch. "I hope that he is just running his mouth and just got him in trouble, and worst fear, if he wasn't, what's all involved in this and what's going to happen?"

One girl, who described herself as Pruitt's childhood best friend, said the suspect suffered from autism.

"He was always the sweetest kid. He was my best friend when we were little kids. So I could never have thought of him doing this, but you never know," said Kelsey Kerr.

Pruitt is being held in the St. Clair County Jail in Pell City on a $1 million bond.

His next court appearance is scheduled for Dec. 22.

http://www.wvtm13.com/news/pell-city-community-shocked-by-teen-terror-charges/36...

Jaysus...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
How you going to hit anything when your running away?

Now, if they were wearing full body armor, shooting "assault" weapons, how many shots do you think you are going to get?

All I need is one each ass hole. The training is two for the heart and one for the head in case they are wearing a bullet proof vest. But the armor being obvious, a head shot or the easier below the belt shot. Do you think I am like you? I was at the range yesterday because I have new glasses, and I was at the range today to make sure I am adjusted for the match Saturday. Came home, changed cloths went to the gym, I just came home, fed my dogs and turned on the computer. And what do I find, trash like you and Fiddler.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog