Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated! (Read 5,062 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated!
Reply #30 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
So how do you stop nuts from killing? Figure that out and you will be rich.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Old_Trapper
Ex Member

Re: If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated!
Reply #31 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 3:23pm:

Stop giving them the weapons to do so. Won't stop all of them, but it will stop many.

IP Logged

Old_Trapper
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 3:22pm:
All I need is one each ass hole. The training is two for the heart and one for the head in case they are wearing a bullet proof vest. But the armor being obvious, a head shot or the easier below the belt shot. Do you think I am like you? I was at the range yesterday because I have new glasses, and I was at the range today to make sure I am adjusted for the match Saturday. Came home, changed cloths went to the gym, I just came home, fed my dogs and turned on the computer. And what do I find, trash like you and Fiddler.

Smiley

LOL, I have to laugh every time I read one of you bull shit posts. I have friends that deal in guns of all kinds, ammo, etc., and I tell them of some of the stories you, Ranger, and others tell, and they laugh. They know you are full of shit just as I do.

Kind of like this post. Do you have a clue as to what "full body armor" is? Obviously not. Now, I don't doubt you need glasses since you obviously cannot read your own posts. Do you have "cop killer" bullets? Just what makes you think you could down the perp in two shots?

Well, you are a fool, so I guess that is why.

Anyway, do you remember some time back when some bank robbers got into a fire fight with the cops? And an asshole like you is going to take them down in two shots? You are a joke. Go get 'em cowboy.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9702/28/shootout.update/

"LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- A blaze of automatic gunfire ripped through a crowded neighborhood after several heavily-armed gunmen dressed like commandos botched a bank robbery.

Two suspects were killed, and 15 people were injured, including 10 policemen. None of the injuries incurred during the hour-long shootout was "life threatening," Los Angeles Police Chief Willie Williams said.

Initially out-gunned, police responded to a scene in North Hollywood that resembled a combat zone. Bullets were flying from all directions into cars and buildings -- and bystanders, too.

More than 200 police were on hand for the siege, which lasted more than an hour. Armored personnel carriers and dozens of police cars, fire engines and ambulances were called to subdue the attackers and attend to the wounded.

Wearing body armor and carrying a trunk full of weapons, the robbers were ready for a fight. And that's exactly what they delivered, firing "multiple hundreds" of rounds, according to police.

They fired armor-piercing bullets at anything that moved, and one suspect used a getaway car as a shield. Two suspects fought fiercely to the death, killed by helmeted police who fired bullets to the head at close range."

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #33 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
LOL, I have to laugh every time I read one of you bull shit posts. I have friends that deal in guns of all kinds, ammo, etc., and I tell them of some of the stories you, Ranger, and others tell, and they laugh. They know you are full of shit just as I do.

Kind of like this post. Do you have a clue as to what "full body armor" is? Obviously not. Now, I don't doubt you need glasses since you obviously cannot read your own posts. Do you have "cop killer" bullets? Just what makes you think you could down the perp in two shots?

Anyway, do you remember some time back when some bank robbers got into a fire fight with the cops? And an asshole like you is going to take them down in two shots? You are a joke. Go get 'em cowboy.

"LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- A blaze of automatic gunfire ripped through a crowded neighborhood after several heavily-armed gunmen dressed like commandos botched a bank robbery.

Two suspects were killed, and 15 people were injured, including 10 policemen. None of the injuries incurred during the hour-long shootout was "life threatening," Los Angeles Police Chief Willie Williams said.

Initially out-gunned, police responded to a scene in North Hollywood that resembled a combat zone. Bullets were flying from all directions into cars and buildings -- and bystanders, too.

More than 200 police were on hand for the siege, which lasted more than an hour. Armored personnel carriers and dozens of police cars, fire engines and ambulances were called to subdue the attackers and attend to the wounded.

Wearing body armor and carrying a trunk full of weapons, the robbers were ready for a fight. And that's exactly what they delivered, firing "multiple hundreds" of rounds, according to police.

They fired armor-piercing bullets at anything that moved, and one suspect used a getaway car as a shield. Two suspects fought fiercely to the death, killed by helmeted police who fired bullets to the head at close range."

Sure trapper. You and your friends may have trouble shooting chipmunks. I am more fortunate. If I can see my target, I seldom miss it. If you want to stand 200 yards away from me, and let me take one shot at your balls, let me know when. Oh, that would be with my revolver, not my carry gun.
I am far from the best, but when you can shoot an 820 in a 900 bullseye match with your pistol with iron sights, then you can talk to me.
Smiley
Wink

Freedom

IP Logged

ranger4life
Hardhat

Go ahead and run. You
will only die tired.

Reply #34 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I'm curious what stories do I tell? Are you referring to the ones I posted to prove you don't have a clue about guns the military or history? You know in reference to this article you posted police everywhere were required to increase training with their firearms. They found more.than a few were actually poor shots. The police were.also outgunned by their illegally modified firearms. The police equipped with hand guns and shot guns couldn't penetrate the home made plate armor. They actually had to buy AR15's from a gun dealers and wait for swat. Now I don't speak for everyone but I train often with all my guns. I spend a lot of money on ammunition my ballistics expert care maintenance and improvements. I have more trigger time this month than you do in your life. Now before I have to embarrass you yet again pick up a book. Put down the Nintendo controller and go to a highly supervised range that specializes in first time shooters and start to learn a little about what you are trying to talk about.

IP Logged

Capt. Lola B.S.C.
LNF Speaker

Bronze Swimming Certificate

Reply #35 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Well, all I know is that if the strength of gravity remains a constant on planet earth in the future, Isaac Newton will be totally vindicated!

What glorious day for science that will be!  I can't wait really.

"I'm a tranvestwhite and ask that you please use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."  -The Captain

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #36 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 2:13am
Print Post  

......................Bush.........................

IP Logged

Old_Trapper
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 10:57am
Print Post  
ranger4life wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 10:28pm:
I'm curious what stories do I tell? Are you referring to the ones I posted to prove you don't have a clue about guns the military or history? You know in reference to this article you posted police everywhere were required to increase training with their firearms. They found more.than a few were actually poor shots. The police were.also outgunned by their illegally modified firearms. The police equipped with hand guns and shot guns couldn't penetrate the home made plate armor. They actually had to buy AR15's from a gun dealers and wait for swat. Now I don't speak for everyone but I train often with all my guns. I spend a lot of money on ammunition my ballistics expert care maintenance and improvements. I have more trigger time this month than you do in your life. Now before I have to embarrass you yet again pick up a book. Put down the Nintendo controller and go to a highly supervised range that specializes in first time shooters and start to learn a little about what you are trying to talk about.

LOL, for one was the story about how you have never had to run down a shot deer. I have been hunting for 60 years, and know of no one who has been that "good". An elk with a heart shot half apart will run 5 miles before falling.

Then there was the one about hunting deer with your .223. There is a reason why that is illegal in most States. Unless that deer is standing broadside to you, its nose on the ground, there is no way you are going to kill that deer with a .223. The .223 was not made to kill. It was made to wound, and disable. That is not to say it cannot kill, just not as easily as the .30 calibers.

I have no doubt you guys do fine at the shooting range with your specialty sights, spotting scopes, special loads ammo, etc. However, in real life it is a different story. The idea that Archie is more capable then a SWAT team is laughable. You guys want to think of yourselves as the "cowboy" running to the rescue when in reality you are boys playing at being man.

Waste all the time, and money you want. If a person enters my home unwanted he will be met with a 12 gauge shotgun (18.5 inch barrel) first, and a 40 cal Glock second. No bull shit games, no children playing "soldier boy".

IP Logged

ranger4life
Hardhat

Go ahead and run. You
will only die tired.

Reply #38 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
LOL, for one was the story about how you have never had to run down a shot deer. I have been hunting for 60 years, and know of no one who has been that "good". An elk with a heart shot half apart will run 5 miles before falling.

Then there was the one about hunting deer with your .223. There is a reason why that is illegal in most States. Unless that deer is standing broadside to you, its nose on the ground, there is no way you are going to kill that deer with a .223. The .223 was not made to kill. It was made to wound, and disable. That is not to say it cannot kill, just not as easily as the .30 calibers.

I have no doubt you guys do fine at the shooting range with your specialty sights, spotting scopes, special loads ammo, etc. However, in real life it is a different story. The idea that Archie is more capable then a SWAT team is laughable. You guys want to think of yourselves as the "cowboy" running to the rescue when in reality you are boys playing at being man.

Waste all the time, and money you want. If a person enters my home unwanted he will be met with a 12 gauge shotgun (18.5 inch barrel) first, and a 40 cal Glock second. No bull shit games, no children playing "soldier boy".

Didn't you just say the .223 is for killing humans? Now it's for wounding and disabling?  Which is it? You can only pick one you know. I would also pay to see a heart shot elk run for 5 miles too. You know you will never learn how to hunt reading fantasy novels about real hunters don't you? As far as real life goes I've spent my time on the battle field. Have you? In fact I'm still willing to go after all its my job. I can't speak for Archie either but I'll put my skills up against any SWAT member any day any time. Archie does have one on me though as I'm not a competitive shooter.

Now on to the hunting. IF you put down the Nintendo controller and go hunting once you would know while some states say no .22 caliber others say any center fire can be used for white tail deer. And if you did actually hunt you would know that a deers anatomy doesn't vary much from deer to deer. It also has tell tale markers and the lungs are good sized. As a rule if you don't have a clean heart shot the lungs are a great alternative.  I put that in for you no-ist hunters. If you hit either one then sit down and relax for 10 to 15 minutes when you finally got look at your kill it won't be more than 30 yards from where it was shot. Now here is where things get tricky for you novises. If you don't have a clean kill shot you shouldn't take the shot. If there is brush in the way or its out of your comfort range or even if it doesn't give you a nice broad side shot don't pull the trigger. Now I know you don't see many from your spot on the couch but I can assure you there are good populations everywhere.  Another one will come along so if you don't get a shot swallow your pride and let that one go. Hunting is more about persistence and patience than the actual shooting. Now I have had to track wounded deer but they weren't shot by me. After all I practice. Now if you did the same some day you might not have to chase all your deer and might even get good enough to only need one round. Now if you ever want to learn more feel free to ask. I think it's great when beginners learn about the outdoors.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #39 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 3:23pm:

Maybe we should stop the NRA from vetting the terrorists..

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › If There's Another Muslim Terrorist Attack On Americans, Trump Will Be Vindicated!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog