Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President (Read 3,370 times)
Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Re: Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President
Reply #20 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:27pm:
Don't think that a hillbilly wannabe from Virginia understands this enough for you and I to have an actual conversation about this.  You are a die hard party hack incapable of looking at this in a manner that is honest.

That's the problem you have.. You know nothing about honesty..

Trump is playing you idiots.. If the general population ever hear what Cruz has to say he'll be out..

Rubio is your only hope of winning but you nitwits will insist on running one of the other crackpot GOPers..

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #21 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:29pm:
how much
Rubio/Cruz "Get it on" ..

Oooohhhhh! Smiley I'm so stupid. Smiley

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #22 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:14pm:
The media will get that last laugh in the case of Donald Trump.

IMO it's the "conservative members" of the party that make Republican Party their enemy... that's how they get their street cred.. too bad like in the case of Cruz it's all for show.

I can't wait for Carson to drop out and for Trump to run 3rd party so this clown show can end and Rubio and Cruz can finally Marvin Gaye.

Do you understand what it is that is giving him all this success?  I have only seen this one other time and it was Reagan.  He was hated by the Dem party AND the Republican party and both said what many people were dying to hear from someone who is not an insider in DC.  People have had enough of being lied to by BOTH parties.  The republican party gained all those seats with promises regarding OBamacare and spending that they immediately violated once in office and people are sick and tired of being told one thing and watching them turn around and continue the same old BS. 

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:34pm:
That's the problem you have.. You know nothing about honesty..

Trump is playing you idiots.. If the general population ever hear what Cruz has to say he'll be out..

Rubio is your only hope of winning but you nitwits will insist on running one of the other crackpot GOPers..

First off, I am not "you idiots" because I think he is a bigger jackass then Obama.  He has an ego twice the size of our so called uniter,

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #24 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:37pm:
Do you understand what it is that is giving him all this success?  I have only seen this one other time and it was Reagan.  He was hated by the Dem party AND the Republican party and both said what many people were dying to hear from someone who is not an insider in DC.  People have had enough of being lied to by BOTH parties.  The republican party gained all those seats with promises regarding OBamacare and spending that they immediately violated once in office and people are sick and tired of being told one thing an dwatching them turn around and continue the same old BS. 

But didn't Trump say he supports universal heath care?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:40pm:
But didn't Trump say he supports universal heath care?

You do understand I am not a supporter of Trump?

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #26 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:41pm:
You do understand I am not a supporter of Trump?

Oh, okay. Good. Neither am I.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
The recent killing of our own citizens by radicals and then our President rushing to their defense and insinuating that we are somehow to blame and to fix this we are gong to further regulate guns has pissed off a lot of people on all sides.  EVERYONE understands that this happened in one of the toughest ant-gun states in America.  Gun laws are not going to stop a terrorist and Trump jumped all over it tapping into the frustration of the American people with their government siding with terrorist.  Instead of stating that this PResident is going to do everything in his power to bring the wrath of our miltary on the enemy, he wants to regulate guns for law abiding citizens.  This is what is fueling Trumps recent surge.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #28 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:44pm:
The recent killing of our own citizens by radicals and then our President rushing to their defense and insinuating that we are somehow to blame and to fix this we are gong to further regulate guns has pissed off a lot of people on all sides.  EVERYONE understands that this happened in one of the toughest ant-gun states in America.  Gun laws are not going to stop a terrorist and Trump jumped all over it tapping into the frustration of the American people with their government siding with terrorist.  Instead of stating that this PResident is going to do everything in his power to bring the wrath of our miltary on the enemy, he wants to regulate guns for law abiding citizens.  This is what is fueling Trumps recent surge.

Insightful comment. Makes perfect sense. Smiley

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 4:49pm:
Insightful comment. Makes perfect sense. Smiley

Over 60% polled beleive that a temporary ban of Muslims is ok until Congress sorts this out.  That is huge and republicans siding with Obama stating it is un-American makes them appear as if they are siding with radicals rather then their Constitutional job of protecting Americans.  I don't understand how they are missing this but it is killing their poll numbers and Trump is surging again.  It is maddening because it is out there for everyone to see, yet they can't see the barn door in front of them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog