Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President (Read 3,378 times)
Concerned American
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President
Dec 10th, 2015 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Trump is the real deal who cares
Mitt Romney  was a fluke

Why i say that you ask?    because he is not running again.
If he really gave a rats ass   he would be running again in this presidential race .But he is not  why ?   

By him not running it tells me he don't care  and didn't have the love of America i thought he did .His motivation level for helping America was not the level like Trumps i thought he had.

So here we are with Donald Trump .  It seems Trump is throwing it all out on the line   because he cares.

I may not like his shoot from hip mouth at times    but hey he cares   he seems to be doing his best he can and is the real deal because he wants to save our country .

I really wish i could talk to Trump and tell him  he should ask and bring forth a running mate  partner  Stanley A. McChrystal  .  Trump and McChrystal would be a great combination in saving our country and securing it and combating terrorist.10-4

TRUMP  / McCHRYSTAL  for president vice President
« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2015 at 1:47pm by Concerned American »  

Slide bar to see full pic

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Re: Trump / McCrystal for president Vice President Romney was a fluke
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 11:02am
Print Post  
I call EXTREME BULLSHIT on this!

If Trump gave a true damn about America like he says he does and as you think he does, he wouldn't have spent money to defeat Repubicans. If Trump cared more about this country than he does himself he would have been doing everything in his power to help Republicans defeat Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, Rahm Emmanuel, Charlie Crist and Nancy Pelosi... instead he donated money to them!

Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee, period.

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Re: Trump / McCrystal for President Vice President
Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Wonder what McChrystal has to say about this.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #3 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Gen. Stanley McChrystal’s Lessons Learned

Combating Islamic State, also known as ISIS, and other extremist groups, he says, will take a long-term plan. He describes Islamic State as “this very, very extreme motorcycle gang” that’s been able to thrive thanks largely to the instability in the Middle East.

“When the motorcycle gang rides into town, there are a certain number of people that say, ‘I don’t really like the motorcycle gang, but they’re sticking it to the man, and it’s about time somebody did that,’ ” he explains. “The rest of the region, unfortunately, is in such disarray that where usually ISIS would be dealt with very rapidly by the governments in the area, they can’t do that right now.”

Gen. McChrystal doesn’t think Islamic State will endure. “They can last several years, but they’re one of these things that’s burning too hot, so they’ll sort of burn out,” he says. “The problem is when they burn out, if the basic structure isn’t fixed, something else comes and manifests itself…so when we talk about a strategy against ISIS, my response is [that] we need to develop a strategy to stabilize that region of the world, and it’s not going to be able to be done entirely by the countries in the region.”

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
notime wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 11:50am:
Wonder what McChrystal has to say about this.

Let me look into my McChrystal ball.... I see him laughing hysterically.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #5 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:03pm
Print Post  

What’s the threat most people are overlooking?

“Around the world, people pay attention to a lot of things.

The one I really think is the big problem is education in America.

If you look at China’s economy, it is going to pass us, and the next president of the U.S. is going to be in office when China’s total economic power passes ours. What threatens us inside the United States is we have got to produce an economy that’s not going to by scale be able to crush everybody—we don’t want to crush everybody but we want to be very strong—but we are going to have to have people who know what they’re doing: people who have STEM skills and people who can do things that are important. We can’t afford to have a significant part of America undereducated, because if you’re undereducated and not available for the workforce you’re not available for what’s going to take America forward. We don’t have a big enough population to have a whole bunch of people doing nothing. So I think education is the one we have to get on the ramparts about and from a very practical standpoint. And it’s not because I want everyone to have an education. I’m a nice guy, but it’s really practical.”

---------------------------------------------------

Sure as hell doesn't sound like a Conservative..

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #6 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:00pm:

Combating Islamic State, also known as ISIS, and other extremist groups, he says, will take a long-term plan. He describes Islamic State as “this very, very extreme motorcycle gang” that’s been able to thrive thanks largely to the instability in the Middle East.

“When the motorcycle gang rides into town, there are a certain number of people that say, ‘I don’t really like the motorcycle gang, but they’re sticking it to the man, and it’s about time somebody did that,’ ” he explains. “The rest of the region, unfortunately, is in such disarray that where usually ISIS would be dealt with very rapidly by the governments in the area, they can’t do that right now.”

Gen. McChrystal doesn’t think Islamic State will endure. “They can last several years, but they’re one of these things that’s burning too hot, so they’ll sort of burn out,” he says. “The problem is when they burn out, if the basic structure isn’t fixed, something else comes and manifests itself…so when we talk about a strategy against ISIS, my response is [that] we need to develop a strategy to stabilize that region of the world, and it’s not going to be able to be done entirely by the countries in the region.”

Sounds like McBama...

IP Logged

notime
LNF Representative2

Reply #7 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Dec 10th, 2015 at 12:01pm:
Let me look into my McChrystal ball....http://www.animated-gifs.eu/fantastic-crystal-balls/0002.gif I see him laughing hysterically.

My thought, too.

IP Logged

Concerned American
LNF Representative

Reply #8 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Yeah well Trump is the one America will vote for  and he is going to be wise to have someone of McCrystals Knowledge to be on his side . 

All the other  candidates will not be able to get the votes needed  to beat hillabeast .

So Like it or not Trump is the guy America will Back thanks to Obama. So that being the case he needs a McCrystal to Combat what lays ahead in his Presidential future.

And if iam wrong even if Trump don't get in  and Rubio or Carson   McCrystal still should be part of the moving ahead of America after Obama nightmare.  10-4!

Slide bar to see full pic

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President
Reply #9 - Dec 10th, 2015 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Why is everyone so afraid of Trump that speaks what most of the people believe. And says it in plain English, no political BS. I believe he will hire the best to advise him for all problems, and hit the problems with a sledge hammer. And anyone that is not on board will be fired.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump / McCrystal Ticket for President Vice President

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog