Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Remember this? The Republican Establishment hated Reagan before he became President
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Remember this? The Republican Establishment hated Reagan before he became President (Read 1,612 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Remember this? The Republican Establishment hated Reagan before he became President
Reply #20 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 at 12:57pm:
You have to be one of the most gullible nitwits on the planet.. but then you admit to being a Christian Conservative so clearly you can't help it..

http://i.imgur.com/Qg60g29.png

This coming from a Hillbilly poser transplanted in Va.  Your own hypocrisy is something to behold.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Re: Remember this? The Republican Establishment hated Reagan before he became President
Reply #21 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 at 12:59pm:
This coming from a Hillbilly poser transplanted in Va.  Your own hypocrisy is something to behold.

Your disappointment come Nov will be delicious.. I can hardly wait..  Cool

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #22 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 at 12:58pm:
I am a retired Cold War Vet, I get it.

I respect that Smiley

Have Fun taking family pix .. sorry to be a Grench to you today...I've been on Twitter too long where the Trump love is driving me crazy.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #23 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 at 12:56pm:
Don't mean to come off as unreasonable, but I may just be more passionate about this because my husband is in the Army and my son also wants to join and I do not want them serving under a CIC that is as stable as a 4th grader or one that would let 4 Americans die for political reasons.
What Trump is doing right is getting media attention, fear mongering, promising the impossible, having 100% name recognition and being supported by the AM Radio elite to promote him for free.

Oh, is that all you're worried about?  Well then... Have hubby transfer his GI Bill benefits to your son so he can go to college and have it paid for by the government. 

Works for me.

Greg Wink

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #24 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:05pm:
Oh, is that all you're worried about?  Well then... Have hubby transfer his GI Bill benefits to your son so he can go to college and have it paid for by the government. 

Works for me.

Greg Wink

LOL that's not all I'm worried about, but it's a lot of where my passion comes from.

My son wants to fight.. not so interested in learning right now, but he's only 15 so...

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #25 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:08pm:
LOL that's not all I'm worried about, but it's a lot of where my passion comes from.

My son wants to fight.. not so interested in learning right now, but he's only 15 so...

Well Hells Bells, take that boy over to a United States Air Force recruiter when he turns 17 and get him into a Computer Cyber Warfare job.  Quit foolin' around with the ground pounders.  Besides, when he joins up, Hillary Clinton will the the Commander in Chief by then anyway, so no worries about Obama.

Just sayin'...

Greg Smiley

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #26 - Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Dec 11th, 2015 at 1:14pm:
Well Hells Bells, take that boy over to a United States Air Force recruiter when he turns 17 and get him into a Computer Cyber Warfare job.  Quit foolin' around with the ground pounders.  Besides, when he joins up, Hillary Clinton will the the Commander in Chief by then anyway, so no worries about Obama.

Just sayin'...

Greg Smiley

Hillary is just as bad!

Airforce is cool, but I'm sure he's trying to follow in his Dads footprints.

I otoh have always had a thing for fly boys, ever since I watched the volley ball scene being taped for TopGun on Miramar AFB.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Remember this? The Republican Establishment hated Reagan before he became President

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog