Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereEntertainment Board › Official "The Walking Dead" discussion thread
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Official "The Walking Dead" discussion thread (Read 5,255 times)
fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Re: Official "The Walking Dead" discussion thread
Reply #20 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 3:00am:
*Shudder*

Yikes! This is bad!!!

Next week is gonna be devastating!!  Shocked

Yep..It was a bit irritating how erratic and uncontrolled some of the main characters are becoming..I mean, c'mon Carol, get over yourself...You kill because it's sometimes the right thing to do.  And Morgan, man he's irritating with his "all life is precious, the circle of life b.s.  LOL!
Okay, in the sneak preview we see Negan holding the barbed bat and someone with dark hair kneeling before him.
It looked like Glen's hair (not Daryl's).  Plus Darryl will probably be in recovery for a while after taking that shoulder shot.
I don't think they would go over the top by offing a woman in that manner... Maggie cut her hair and stated she has to be ready to move forward.(a bad omen and prescience concerning the death of Glen?)
All I can say is they better not leave us hanging and wondering at the season finale.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #21 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
fair-minded know it all wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:41pm:
Yep..It was a bit irritating how erratic and uncontrolled some of the main characters are becoming..I mean, c'mon Carol, get over yourself...You kill because it's sometimes the right thing to do.  And Morgan, man he's irritating with his "all life is precious, the circle of life b.s.  LOL!
Okay, in the sneak preview we see Negan holding the barbed bat and someone with dark hair kneeling before him.
It looked like Glen's hair (not Daryl's).  Plus Darryl will probably be in recovery for a while after taking that shoulder shot.
I don't think they would go over the top by offing a woman in that manner... Maggie cut her hair and stated she has to be ready to move forward.(a bad omen and prescience concerning the death of Glen?)
All I can say is they better not leave us hanging and wondering at the season finale.   Roll Eyes

I'm pretty certain they won't leave us hanging. Someone major is going to die next week, and they're going to show it. I hate Negan already.  Angry

"Diamonds are forever...and so are the Four Horsewomen!"

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #22 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 5:07pm:
Someone major is going to die next week, and they're going to show it. I hate Negan already.  Angry

Not me..The show is getting a little stale, it's time to shake things up..  Wink

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #23 - Apr 3rd, 2016 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Okay.  3.5 hours to the finale...My 1st instinct is Glen..His escape earlier in the season was probably a way of throwing us of track..
My 2nd guess is Abraham..He's a major character, but not part of the originals..That would not make such a dramatic impact which is why he's not my 1st pick..
I don't believe they would go over the top by killing one of the women or Carl..
Daryl was shot it seems in the shoulder and will probably be recovering in this episode, though it's possible they would drag him to the sight of the execution and whack him.
He's my 3rd pick.
It would impress me if they had the courage to kill of Rick..But he's to central to the original story/plot that it is unlikely they would risk it.
Rumor has it that it will go to black when Negan picks the victim leaving it as a major cliffhanger..That would piss me off to the point of no return.   Angry

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #24 - Apr 3rd, 2016 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Okay.  3.5 hours to the finale...My 1st instinct is Glen..His escape earlier in the season was probably a way of throwing us of track..
My 2nd guess is Abraham..He's a major character, but not part of the originals..That would not make such a dramatic impact which is why he's not my 1st pick..
I don't believe they would go over the top by killing one of the women or Carl..
Daryl was shot it seems in the shoulder and will probably be recovering in this episode, though it's possible they would drag him to the sight of the execution and whack him.
He's my 3rd pick.
Rumor has it that it will go to black when Negan picks the victim leaving it as a major cliffhanger..That would piss me off to the point of no return.   Angry

Quote:
Unfortunately for The Walking Dead fans, something we have learned about the 90-minute Season 6 finale is that it will end with the biggest, most upsetting cliffhanger ever. When Negan chooses his victim and then murders that person in front of their friends and family, it’s all done from their point of view before the screen goes black. This will leave viewers wondering who got hit with Lucille until Season 7 of TWD comes back in October.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2957337/the-walking-dead-spoilers-negan-will-kill-someo...

LINK:
http://www.inquisitr.com/2957337/the-walking-dead-spoilers-negan-will-kill-someo...

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #25 - Apr 4th, 2016 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Not cool, Walking Dead!  Angry

Oh, the episode itself was great. Very gripping, riveting stuff. There were numerous points during the episode where I was afraid that a character might die - Carol, Maggie, Eugene, and of course what about Daryl being shot? They really built up the Saviors as a formidable threat, and for the first time it seemed Rick's group was in over their heads.

And that final segment with Negan was so good. It followed the comic book almost word for word, and that actor who plays Negan was really convincing. When he started going, "Eeenie, meenie, miney, mo..." I tensed up, waiting for that traumatic moment.

But when it happened, we were left in the dark.

Until next season.

Which starts in October.

NO FAIR!!!  Angry

I was so mad. I spent the entire episode (and actually, most of the week) bracing myself for a main character's death. By the time Negan arrived, I had accepted that one of my favorite characters was going to die in a horrible way, and I thought, "Okay, let's get this over and done with."

But no. Now the suspense will be eating at me for the next several months!

Not cool.

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #26 - Apr 4th, 2016 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
I agree almost 100 percent...I enjoyed the episode (except for the side story with Carroll and Morgan)...
The Negan character lived up to the hype...He was menacing yet fun to watch..
The group is getting of easy no matter who gets killed..Considering the Saviors they killed pre-emptively.
Negan ain't as sick and depraved as the Terminus cannibals..He seems more of a gangster/extortionist/thug.
The cliff-hanger was a stupid decision...Come season 7 it will be anti-climatic.. And something tells me it will be one of the lesser characters (Abraham, Eugene or Aaron) which will be a cowardly bit of writing there. I still doubt he will pick one of the girls..
Next year I will probably quit watching the weekly shows and just binge on Netflix after end of season..

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #27 - Apr 4th, 2016 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
fair-minded know it all wrote on Apr 4th, 2016 at 8:06pm:
I agree almost 100 percent...I enjoyed the episode (except for the side story with Carroll and Morgan)...
The Negan character lived up to the hype...He was menacing yet fun to watch..
The group is getting of easy no matter who gets killed..Considering the Saviors they killed pre-emptively.
Negan ain't as sick and depraved as the Terminus cannibals..He seems more of a gangster/extortionist/thug.
The cliff-hanger was a stupid decision...Come season 7 it will be anti-climatic.. And something tells me it will be one of the lesser characters (Abraham, Eugene or Aaron) which will be a cowardly bit of writing there. I still doubt he will pick one of the girls..
Next year I will probably quit watching the weekly shows and just binge on Netflix after end of season..

Well, in the comic books, Negan doesn't kill women. He likes to take them in as his wives.

I don't know how the show will be able to keep who died a secret. All you'd have to do is read articles about the shooting of new episodes. Whichever actor is no longer seen on the set is obviously the dead character.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #28 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
fair-minded know it all wrote on Apr 3rd, 2016 at 5:49pm:
My 2nd guess is Abraham..He's a major character, but not part of the originals..That would not make such a dramatic impact which is why he's not my 1st pick..(

Well, it turns out you were right on both of them, Fair-Minded!

I was out with my nephew that evening, so I didn't know what happened. And I completely stayed away from any form of social media, because I didn't want any surprises to be spoiled. Finally, at 10 p.m. I got to download the episode on iTunes. Watching the first few minutes, I was like, "C'mon, already. Get this over with! Tell us who died!"

When the reveal happened and Negan's bat was pointed at Abraham, I admit I felt a little relieved. My biggest fear was that it was going to be Daryl. My second biggest fear was that it would be Glenn. So when Abraham died, I was sad but relieved at the same time. (My heart did ache for Rosita, though. The hurt and devastation on her face was so sad.)

And then when Negan bashed Glenn, I was, like, "NOOOOOOOO!" And the way one of his eyes was popping out - just like the comic book - it was so sickening. It was so touching to see Glenn tell Maggie, "I'll find you." It was just a horrifying moment for me.

And then when Negan tried to break Rick by forcing him to chop off Carl's arm...  Shocked

I hate Negan so much. I don't think I've ever hated a fictional character like I do this guy. He makes the Governor seem like a priest. I can't wait for him to get his comeuppance, whenever and however that will be!

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #29 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
It was a well-written show.  If they didn't kill a major character, someone you really cared about it would have been anti- climatic.  When Darryl punched Negan I knew someone else was going down. 
Rick gives Negan the "I'm gonna keel you" routine like he did with Gareth at Terminal.  It was pretty cool how Negan reacted, as if to say "I'm gonna keep you alive for sport and break you."
The actor playing Negan did a great job of portraying very gleeful sadism.  I wonder how many seasons they'll keep Negan around.  Rick is going to have to organize quite the army to take him down.
I actually forgot it was starting up again this Sunday and watched it last night.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereEntertainment Board › Official "The Walking Dead" discussion thread

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog